It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: 1% a publisher bundle...
You were at least 1% right.

https://www.humblebundle.com/
Yeeechh.

Will never use Origin. Don't use Steam. Totally worthless.
Cyraxpt: That's it, i'm self banning from this thread and HB predictions... ... ... ... for 5 minutes.

As for the "silence squad" here's a map to help you find me.
No fair hiding in Paradox games. No one will find you there.

Humble Origin Bundle for those that missed it.

*aannndd* ninja'd. Go figure.
Post edited April 14, 2015 by grendael
yogsloth: Will never use Origin. Don't use Steam. Totally worthless.
Agreed. And I like how the Origin logo looks like the weather map symbol for a hurricane. Because both will f*** your sh** up.
*lol* Last week I was furious about Steam where I couldn't (and still can't) buy "Dead Space 2" because I'm living in Germany - now I'm saying: Thanks, Steam, for saving me some money! Because now I'm getting the game for just $1 from Humble Bundle ... :)
Interesting. Neither EA nor Origin get anything from the bundle. All is going to charity or the HB tip.
madth3: Interesting. Neither EA nor Origin get anything from the bundle. All is going to charity or the HB tip.
This was also the case with the previous Origin Bundle, as well as the Weekly Origin bundle.
high rated
Well that's just not good enough for me. I'm about to call the cell phone of an upper level exec at EA.

--

But I'll discuss his taxes, not DRM. :)

(edit: this is actually a true story...)
Post edited April 14, 2015 by budejovice
Ok, i'm back, tempted to buy this buncle since next week they probably will unlock HIB 15 in the bta.. uhm...
So close, Dragon Age. So close, yet so so far...
Spinorial: So close, Dragon Age. So close, yet so so far...
$1 for a Steam key of DA is a pretty good deal, I'd say ;)
Cyraxpt: Ok, i'm back, tempted to buy this buncle since next week they probably will unlock HIB 15 in the bta.. uhm...
Most likely they will add Crusader and Syndicate.
:)
Spinorial: So close, Dragon Age. So close, yet so so far...
genkicolleen: $1 for a Steam key of DA is a pretty good deal, I'd say ;)
Best deal was free on Origin:p
Cyraxpt: Ok, i'm back, tempted to buy this buncle since next week they probably will unlock HIB 15 in the bta.. uhm...
madth3: Most likely they will add Crusader and Syndicate.
:)
Heh, it wouldn't surprise me! :)
In a serious note, if they add Dead Space 3 in the bta i might buy it since i hesitated in the previous bundle and i kind of want to see how bad is it...
genkicolleen: $1 for a Steam key of DA is a pretty good deal, I'd say ;)
As far as I can tell, there's no way to get the small DLCs - which are pretty good, I recall - without re-buying the Ultimate edition. It's a great deal, just not a deal on what I'd like. So close, though...