It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: are the steam keys liftable? I want only one game from the beat the average pile real myst so torn...
fishbaits: Yep, comes with a "click to get key" type thingie, copy/paste affair :)
Thanks I'll definitely get the $1 tier then. this helps ease the not a single game I can use from GOG weekend sales :)
DIG has the Super bundle 26

$1.49 for six Steam games (BTA for double keys)

- Gare Sapphire Mechs
- Sometimes: Success Requires Sacrifice
- Chaos Ride
- Chip
- Battleplan: American Civil War
- Dark Matter (No, not that one, this one)
Cyberevil: Anyone that liked the board game Talisman should really get this, also if you have talisman and are wondering if the DLC is worth it, I'd say yes. It integrates right into the game, adds new characters and even better, more cards, as well as a different ending. (expansion(s) can also be toggled on/off)
bler144: Thanks, I already had the base game, but had been keeping an eye out for expansions on sale. Gave it a quick run through and liked it, though didn't find the alternate ending.
ice queen ending.
Does anyone know is this the best price i can get for this tittle? ROTK XI also what's secuROM?
thk47: Does anyone know is this the best price i can get for this tittle? ROTK XI also what's secuROM?
It is indeed the best price (and also the only place where you can currently get the game). SecuROM is a type of online activation. Once you download and install the game from GamersGate, you'll be asked to input a serial (which can be found in the game's entry in your account) and after the game authorizes it, then you'll be able to play. You'll need to input this serial every time you want to install the game.
thk47: also what's secuROM?
GamersGate's preferred DRM, Online Activation. Sometimes they seem to add it themselves, to originally DRM-free games, supposedly by developer's request, but naturally that can lead to issues as it bastardizes the versions, so that they become harder to support by the devs. In the worst cases it can also have a negative effect on performance, slowing the games down. I say this as a word of warning, because I got burned by it several times, so I'm obviously biased against this sort of DRM and would advise against buying products that contain it, especially on GamersGate. It might just as well run fine for you and cause you no trouble though. Your call.

EDIT: Whoops, ninja'd, kind of. Seems like I didn't refresh the page for a while. Grargar has the more accurate and more neutral answer, in any case. ;)
Post edited April 11, 2015 by Leroux
GamersGate daily deal: Middle-earth: Shadows of Mordor (Steam) -50%.
For those asking about Manhunt yesterday, THIS appears to be the latest fix on steam.

I actually downloaded and ran the game without issue - no old files / folders left in my directory, so mayabe it has been fixed since I last had it on my system, but at any rate, if it dont work "out of the box", it seems there is a way.
For those that have a android device, Wayward Souls is the free app of the day (amazon).
thk47: Does anyone know is this the best price i can get for this tittle? ROTK XI also what's secuROM?
Just stay away from SecuRom and anything Tagés and Starforce. IF you are lucky it will be replace or add a Steam key later, like Red Faction Guerilla, Dead Rising 2, Resident Evil 5.

But in most cases SecuRom, Tagés and Starforce will only cause you trouble one way or the other. For you can only activate it a specifi number of times - usually between 3-5 times - e.g. when you switch computer, add a new component or reinstall the game.

And when you used these activations up, you need to deal with the vendor of the game. GamersGate can usually supply you with a new key but why take such a hassle in the first place?

Few games use offline Serial key check, which is just a verification that you bought the game, e.g. Titan Quest Gold on GamersGate, but these are very few.

Stick with DRM Free, Steam, Origin and uPlay and you are on the safe side.
Post edited April 11, 2015 by dyscode
Grargar: ....
Leroux: ....
Thanks a lot for the info, Grargar & Leroux. I've been wanting to play again this game but cannot rely much this coming to gog since less vote on community whishlist page, i'll try my luck with gamersgate this time.
Sachys: For those asking about Manhunt yesterday, THIS appears to be the latest fix on steam.

I actually downloaded and ran the game without issue - no old files / folders left in my directory, so mayabe it has been fixed since I last had it on my system, but at any rate, if it dont work "out of the box", it seems there is a way.
That's great - thank you
Sachys: For those asking about Manhunt yesterday, THIS appears to be the latest fix on steam.

Thanks for checking, I don't buy it now because I won't have the time to enjoy it soon, but I know I can buy it safely !
Post edited April 11, 2015 by MaxFulvus
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Rush for Glory</span> (minimum $1 and Steam-only). BTA for Frozen Hearth (Steam-only).
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Rush for Glory</span> (minimum $1 and Steam-only). BTA for Frozen Hearth (Steam-only).
Both games have been featured DRM-free on Groupees before, and they're DRM-free on Desura too. It's such a shame that the publisher of these games, Immanitas Entertainment, chose not to include the DRM-free copies. The odd thing is, Uprising 44: The Silent Shadows, another game of Immanitas, is DRM-free on IGS. Go figure!