It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Not bad, and it's also for Windows.

$1 minimum for:

1954 Alcatraz
Deponia
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
The Night of the Rabbit

Beat the average for:

Among the Sleep
Cognition Game of the Year Edition
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition
Torchlight II

All are DRM-Free+Steam, except Torchlight II is Steam-only. Among the Sleep is also for Linux.
Post edited April 10, 2015 by pablodusk
pablodusk: Not bad, and it's also for Windows.
I already have most games in the bundle but if someone missed some this is a decent BTA tier, IMHO.
Humble Store weekend deal: Rockstar. All offered games are discounted by 80%, except for Max Payne 3, which is discounted by 75%. All games require a Steam account.
The Rockstar games seem to go on sale a lot, an interesting fact that of you might not be aware of regarding GTA: San Andreas is that its now essentially [url=http://DRM Free after Rockstar's last patching]DRM Free after Rockstar's last patching[/url] which broke some fixes and removed songs as well. DRM Free in this context means you don't need Steam running to launch the game but you still require it for the download.
Post edited April 10, 2015 by stg83
pablodusk: Not bad, and it's also for Windows.
madth3: I already have most games in the bundle but if someone missed some this is a decent BTA tier, IMHO.
Agreed, that's quite a good bundle for folks who don't have most of those on GOG.
http://www.macgamestore.com/pay-what-you-want/

Great bundle, it contains RealMyst Masterpiece Edition plus Among the Sleep and a bunch of Daedalic titles.

1$ tier
Deponia
The Night of the Rabbit
Edna and Harvey: Harvey New Eyes
1954 Alcatraz
BTA(4.59$ at the moment of the post)
Cognition GOTY
Torchlight 2
realMyst: ME
Among the Sleep
Post edited April 10, 2015 by ThePunishedSnake
ThePunishedSnake: *snip*
Look above, has been posted twice already. :)
Anyone knows how long the hits one got on the last Insomnia are going to last? Just curious.

Thanks!
Grargar: Humble Store weekend deal: Rockstar. All offered games are discounted by 80%, except for Max Payne 3, which is discounted by 75%. All games require a Steam account.
Manhunt is a psychotic bargain at that price!
Sachys: Manhunt is a psychotic bargain at that price!
Mmm. Steam says the game does not support Windows Vista 7 or 8.
Is that accurate?
Post edited April 10, 2015 by madth3
Sachys: Manhunt is a psychotic bargain at that price!
madth3: Mmm. Steam says the game does not support Windos Vista 7 or 8.
Is that accurate?
Works for me on win 7 - though I think I had to do some tweaking to get it running properly. No idea about 8.
First time seen this site, seems good so far :)

First four are PWYW (yusual $1 min`), AVG to get the rest. ($4.65 last time I checked)

Deponia - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
The night of the rabbit - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Edna & Harvey: Harvey`s new eyes - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
1954 Alcatraz - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Cognition GotY edition - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Torchlight II - Mac/Win/steam
realMyst: ME - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Among the sleep - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Post edited April 10, 2015 by fishbaits
fishbaits: First time seen this site, seems good so far :)

First four are PWYW, AVG to get the rest. ($4.65 last time I checked)

Deponia - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
The night of the rabbit - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Edna & Harvey: Harvey`s new eyes - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
1954 Alcatraz - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Cognition GotY edition - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Torchlight II - Mac/Win/steam
realMyst: ME - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
Among the sleep - Mac/Win/No DRM/steam
This is the forth post we...post this deal XD
jcosmocohen: I've always been interested in Romance of the Three Kingdoms games, but I really have no idea what they're like. I read they're similar to a Civilization game. Any truth to that?
No, they are not quite like civilization. More like the Paradox series, as I understand it. Koei has carved out a unique niche that dates from the mid 80s. Games on the NES were Nobanoga's Ambition, Romance of the Three Kingdoms II, and Bandit Kings of Ancient China.

Basic gameplay is this: You build up your empire on a map, choosing what a province does during a particular turn (train army, farm, flood control, move troops, marry off daughters, attack, etc...). There are random weather events, the Yellow river floods, and you get stomped by the AI if you show the slightest weakness. Get too strong, however, and your enemies will unite against you. Then you fight.

The fight scenes are (were) carried out in a 2d hex-like representation of a map. In most games, you only had a troop number and a flag. Took me a while to figure out in NobAmb that that troop number corresponded to either samurai, cavalry, ashigaru tanegashima (matchlock rifles) or ashigaru spearman. Romance was bit unique in that you also saw a general's name. Sometimes you could turn the general to your side. I seem to recall Lu Bu was a knucklehead about this. He was certainly a "What have you done for me lately type general". But too powerful to let the computer have him.

Anyway, that's what I recall. This looks way more complex than even Rt3K3 (SNES), so your enjoyment may vary.
high rated
So... there's this deal on macgamestore...

:)