It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hump Day Bundle #2 from IndieGala

All Steam

$1 for

- Sinister City
- Velvet Assassin
- Legendary

$2.89 (first 24 hours) for

- Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends
- Real Boxing
- The Detail Episode 1 - Where the Dead Lie
- Crayon Chronicles
- Cargo Commander
- Stronghold 3 Gold
- Survivor Squad
- Damnation City of Death
- Home
Grargar: There seem to be some problems with GlitchGate (like not having a new daily deal for 2 days now or new midweek deals). Still, they do offer a new set of 48-hour Ubisoft deals. The discounts are up to 75% and the DRMs used vary. so look carefully before you buy.
Ugh. They have that Tintin game, but they say the DRM is Tagés. This means I can't activate the game on uPlay, right?
siulebuo: Hump Day Bundle #2 from IndieGala

All Steam

$1 for

- Sinister City
- Velvet Assassin
- Legendary

$2.89 (first 24 hours) for

- Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends
- Real Boxing
- The Detail Episode 1 - Where the Dead Lie
- Crayon Chronicles
- Cargo Commander
- Stronghold 3 Gold
- Survivor Squad
- Damnation City of Death
- Home
I played Velvet Assassin for a Let's Play of mine, I highly recommend it, if you like stealth and WW2.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2274FF05C925D06A
Foxhack: Ugh. They have that Tintin game, but they say the DRM is Tagés. This means I can't activate the game on uPlay, right?
I guess not.
trusteft: I played Velvet Assassin for a Let's Play of mine, I highly recommend it, if you like stealth and WW2.
The way they wrote in the morphine was great. it really did set this game apart. While they could have easily gone in to some seriously abstract design using this narrative as a tool, they still managed to keep the core gameplay (mostly) grounded. I really did like this game that "Unreliable Narrator" twist. Played through it several times on xbox360, earning all achievements.

A few years back I bought it dirt cheap (under a fiver) on Gamer's Gate DRM-FREE. While it was still not as cheap as this bundle, it was definitely cheap enough to warrant a purchase for those who prefer DRM-Free to STEAM.
trusteft: I played Velvet Assassin for a Let's Play of mine, I highly recommend it, if you like stealth and WW2.
HeDanny: The way they wrote in the morphine was great. it really did set this game apart. While they could have easily gone in to some seriously abstract design using this narrative as a tool, they still managed to keep the core gameplay (mostly) grounded. I really did like this game that "Unreliable Narrator" twist. Played through it several times on xbox360, earning all achievements.

A few years back I bought it dirt cheap (under a fiver) on Gamer's Gate DRM-FREE. While it was still not as cheap as this bundle, it was definitely cheap enough to warrant a purchase for those who prefer DRM-Free to STEAM.
Lack of checkpoints drove me slightly bonkers but it is a solid game even though I didn't get very far when playing it.
HeDanny: The way they wrote in the morphine was great. it really did set this game apart. While they could have easily gone in to some seriously abstract design using this narrative as a tool, they still managed to keep the core gameplay (mostly) grounded. I really did like this game that "Unreliable Narrator" twist. Played through it several times on xbox360, earning all achievements.

There are some Tutorial how to modestly mod the aspects of the game, e.g. weapon damage, health etc.
Great if the the game is a bit too stealthy for one's taste. I liked the game with just a little bit more oomph much better.
cecil: Lack of checkpoints drove me slightly bonkers but it is a solid game even though I didn't get very far when playing it.
I.. don't recall that being an issue. In fact I recall several checkpoints that could be activated several times, and some that you could even completely avoid (and come back to later if you wanted to use it). Of course, as is the case with all checkpoint based save systems, tolerance is subjective. I still consider any game with out manual save of any sort flawed by design.

dyscode: There are some Tutorial how to modestly mod the aspects of the game, e.g. weapon damage, health etc.
Great if the the game is a bit too stealthy for one's taste. I liked the game with just a little bit more oomph much better.
When it comes to stealth, I prefer pure stealth. So I just have to accept that my stealth experience is usually at some point, and by various degrees, going to be sullied by the use of firearms or other "not-quite-stealth" actions. Even Splinter Cell, my personal measuring stick for a good game, is not without moments of disappointment in this regard.
HeDanny: A few years back I bought it dirt cheap (under a fiver) on Gamer's Gate DRM-FREE. While it was still not as cheap as this bundle, it was definitely cheap enough to warrant a purchase for those who prefer DRM-Free to STEAM.
Are there people who don't? They should seek help...
HeDanny: A few years back I bought it dirt cheap (under a fiver) on Gamer's Gate DRM-FREE. While it was still not as cheap as this bundle, it was definitely cheap enough to warrant a purchase for those who prefer DRM-Free to STEAM.
mvscot: Are there people who don't? They should seek help...
I've seen several posts of people saying I have this game but want it on steam instead to each their own.
Grargar: 2nd week BTA games for Humble Indie Bundle 14 have been unlocked. They are:

-MirrorMoon EP
-Contraption Maker
I was hoping for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux. Oh well, these look alright.
Grargar: 2nd week BTA games for Humble Indie Bundle 14 have been unlocked. They are:

-MirrorMoon EP
-Contraption Maker
hummer010: I was hoping for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux. Oh well, these look alright.
Yeah, I'm a bit little miffed (not sure what I was hoping for actually), these games still seem worth looking at though! (Already have 140, oh the struggle of frequent bundle-buyers...)
expopower: Yeah, I'm a bit little miffed (not sure what I was hoping for actually), these games still seem worth looking at though! (Already have 140, oh the struggle of frequent bundle-buyers...)
Only 140?? You're not even a real addict. I have gathered in 3 years over 500 games on steam and over 300 on GOG... Must stop... now...

-MirrorMoon EP
-Contraption Maker
hummer010: I was hoping for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux. Oh well, these look alright.
I kinda want to play shadow warrior classic also now that I'm playing Shadow Warrior
expopower: Yeah, I'm a bit little miffed (not sure what I was hoping for actually), these games still seem worth looking at though! (Already have 140, oh the struggle of frequent bundle-buyers...)
I bought 140 awhile back but it was a buck at the time so not super bummed I still feel it is a cool game
Post edited April 09, 2015 by cecil
siulebuo: Hump Day Bundle #2 from IndieGala

All Steam

$1 for

- Sinister City
- Velvet Assassin
- Legendary
Is Legendary worths it ? I read so much hating reviews whereas it seems to be a decent FPS ! Not too buggy ?
I also recommend Velvet Assassin, a good stealh game, even it can't be a serious contender compared to Hitman or Thief games.