It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nice one! Pretty much worth it for Kingdom Rush Origins Premium right there, and some of the other titles look quite good too. Might have to nab this one, thanks!
madth3: Humble Mobile Bundle 11

All Android. Lasts two weeks.

PWYW

- Bounden
- Auro
- Avernum: Escape From the Pit

BTA

- Riddick: The Merc Files
- Kingdom Rush Origins Premium
- 80 Days
- more to be added
site mentions one more game, that I guess is from the "coming soon" category. It's [url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kb.Blek]Blek(Google play link).
I'd be more interested in that one than in any of the others already appearing. Luckily I don't own a tablet. :-)
Oo, if so, that pretty makes it a must-buy bundle for me. I love abstract games, like Strata.
madth3: IndieGala Every Mondy #54

$1.89 (special prize ends in 20 hours) for 7 Steam horror games

- Pineview Drive
- Astray
- Urban Legends
- Project Night
- Disillusions Manga Horror: Bush Pilot
- Metal Dead
- Long Night
letsmaybeLP92: I think you meant price not PRIZE :D

Also the only game that looks any good in the bundle is Pineview Drive. Disillusions just has the manga appeal, project night is unoptimized, and Long Night has seemed to cease development. Plus they are all hinging on horror game fans to buy.
Yeah, the Bundle is the actual Horror =8-O
(Besides of Metal Dead)
Post edited April 06, 2015 by dyscode
BundleStars has the S.T.A.L.K.E.R bundle on $12.99 (or your regional version)
Did anyone else got a GamesRepublic code for a -50% on This War Of Mine?
2nd week BTA games for Humble Indie Bundle 14 have been unlocked. They are:

-MirrorMoon EP
-Contraption Maker
madth3: BundleStars has the S.T.A.L.K.E.R bundle on $12.99 (or your regional version)
Is that a good deal to redeem the games here afterwards?
HypersomniacLive: Is that a good deal to redeem the games here afterwards?
For me, they are €11.26. Current price for the full package on GOG is €45.77 (or €36.77 if you buy them all together), which makes the €11.26 price about a 75% discount. Having said that, there are two things to keep in mind:

1) They need to be redeemed on Steam first, in order to retrieve the retail key embedded in their library entries.
2) As has been mentioned by quite a few users in the respective thread, there is no 100% guarantee that the keys will work.
Not for all, it seems.
A bit dated news. My post above still counts, though; there is no guarantee that all the 3 keys will work. Others have successfully redeemed all 3 and others only 1 or 2.
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Grargar
madth3: Not for all, it seems.
CD-key from SoC can be found in Network Game menu.
but as Grargar mention few users may find the keys not 100% working lucky my keys work fine.
Attachments:
soc.jpg (396 Kb)
Post edited April 07, 2015 by thk47
Grargar: A bit dated news.
As usual, your information is more reliable.
:)
Wil they ever have a windows 8.1 phone bundle!! I'm getting tired of playing Flick soccer 2 [only free one with no ads that I could find]]