It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: Which one has the better gameplay value ? Borderlands 2 Complete Edition or the UFO series from GOG ?
I'd buy Borderlands 2, but these games are from different genre. If you like strategy more, then by UFO, if you are more like into funny action RPGs, then buy Borderlands.
Sachys: Not as messed up as Licurg using Origin.
Licurg: I only did it for the ones that don't have DRM ...
Did you do the same with steam?! O_____o
Licurg: I only did it for the ones that don't have DRM ...
Sachys: Did you do the same with steam?! O_____o
Nope...
Sachys: Did you do the same with steam?! O_____o
Licurg: Nope...
you could
Grargar: Watch Dogs and Far Cry 4 at -50% and -40%, respectively, for 48 hours. Both require a Uplay account.
Any thoughts on Watch Dogs and the Season Pass? Review consensus seems to say it's good good but not that great.
Guess I finsh FC3 and a bunch of others first. :)
Post edited April 06, 2015 by dyscode
SEGA Daily Deals

Alien: Isolation £7.99
Aliens vs Predator £2.50
Aliens: Colonial Marines £4.00
Steam has Dead Space 1 & 2 with -75%

Also, new set of weeklong deals.
Lots of good games this time (Have most of the good stuff already)

e.g. MacVenture Series, and Shadowgate 2014. DLC Quest, etc.

AND

[url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/274130/ ]RAMBO [/url]is 75% off for €9.24
DO miss the sale in any case ;D
Post edited April 06, 2015 by dyscode
This week they have some interesting things:

FarSky -80%
Shadowgate (2014) -75%

Edit: ninja'd by dyscode
Post edited April 06, 2015 by siulebuo
IndieGala Every Mondy #54

$1.89 (special price ends in 20 hours) for 7 Steam horror games

- Pineview Drive
- Astray
- Urban Legends
- Project Night
- Disillusions Manga Horror: Bush Pilot
- Metal Dead
- Long Night
Post edited April 06, 2015 by madth3
Unless you are living in Germany, because then you aren't allowed to buy "Dead Space 2" at all - despite the FACT that it was never banned or in any way censored (although some politicians really tried). That's so unbelievably stupid! Funnily enough, I COULD buy it from the Origin store without a problem ...

Seriously: I can understand why Steam doesn't allow to buy games that are banned in the respective country. I can even somewhat understand why they are forcing us to buy censored games (the reason why I still have not bought or played "Half-Life 2" or "South Park: The Stick of Truth" to this day!) - but why on Earth should they prevent customers from buying games they can legally buy everywhere else?

Sorry for the little rant, without a doubt there have been more than enough discussions about that topic in the last few years, but I'm just angry now about such stupidity ...
Post edited April 06, 2015 by Geddes17
Geddes17: Funnily enough, I COULD buy it from the Origin store without a problem ...
BTW, Origin is heavilly regional but here I see a Origin Spring sale and Dead Space games are -50%.
madth3: IndieGala Every Mondy #54

$1.89 (special prize ends in 20 hours) for 7 Steam horror games

- Pineview Drive
- Astray
- Urban Legends
- Project Night
- Disillusions Manga Horror: Bush Pilot
- Metal Dead
- Long Night
I think you meant price not PRIZE :D

Also the only game that looks any good in the bundle is Pineview Drive. Disillusions just has the manga appeal, project night is unoptimized, and Long Night has seemed to cease development. Plus they are all hinging on horror game fans to buy.
Humble Mobile Bundle 11

All Android. Lasts two weeks.

PWYW

- Bounden
- Auro
- Avernum: Escape From the Pit

BTA

- Riddick: The Merc Files
- Kingdom Rush Origins Premium
- 80 Days
- more to be added
Post edited April 06, 2015 by madth3
Geddes17: Unless you are living in Germany, because then you aren't allowed to buy [...]

Sorry for the little rant, without a doubt there have been more than enough discussions about that topic in the last few years, but I'm just angry now about such stupidity ...
Fortunate you can active non-local keys in you local account and get the non-local version with most games.

Ther are expections like Wofenstein New Order and Metal Gear Rising: Revenge where you local position affects if you can play the game at all and if yes, which version.
I have a Japanese account, and Steam does not allow you to buy lots of Capcom and Konami games, but I get what I want with keys from other stores. They activated just fine.
After Germany, japan es the second worst account to have.
:)