It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Yup - redeemed it... yesterday I think
Leroux: Has anyone tried it on Win8, per chance? I hear it can only be run in a window or something? I've been meaning tor try the Drakensang games, and if I'm mistaken, The River of Time, although a sequel, is actually a prequel story-wise, so it might be fun without having played the first game. But only if I'd be able to run it in a satisfactory way ...

How are the others games in the bundle, did anyone give The Barbarian a shot in the meantime?
I did give the barbarian a shot and it's pretty bad in my opinion. feels like early days of 3d graphics wise with wonky camera, the camera is not quite third person nor is it isometric it just felt off somehow. I can't speak to the preformance since I played it on Mac so not sure how it is on Windows.
cecil: I did give the barbarian a shot and it's pretty bad in my opinion. feels like early days of 3d graphics wise with wonky camera, the camera is not quite third person nor is it isometric it just felt off somehow. I can't speak to the preformance since I played it on Mac so not sure how it is on Windows.
Thanks!
Watch Dogs and Far Cry 4 at -50% and -40%, respectively, for 48 hours. Both require a Uplay account.
Post edited April 06, 2015 by Grargar
Leroux:
No idea about Drakensang and win8 im afraid.
GamersGate daily deal: Rise of Venice Gold Edition (Steam) -85%.

The exact same daily deal as 10 days ago.
Need someone from the US to buy me the C&C pack from Origin while it's on sale for 9.99$ :

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/c-c-the-ultimate-collection/pc-download/bundle/standard-edition

I'll buy you something of the same value from GOG .
cecil: Ok then what exactly will it be? You can't prove me wrong... yet ;) Shadowrun? Tri? is Shovel Knight going to be like Torchlight II where it will take 4 years to be bundled?
Hard to say, normally the 2nd week games aren't high profile like those on the first week, they could put one or two repeats (from previous weekly bundles) and something new, since Shovel Knight is a high profile game (inside the indie scene) if it was to appear on this bundle it would be on the first week and not the second.

As for when it's going to show up on a bundle, who knows, if we check the current state of indie bundles you get lke 80~90% shovelware and greenlight titles (if not more) and to be honest, let's check this indie bundle:

Pixel Piracy

Historical Lowest Price: 0,99€ at Humble Store on Thu Dec 18 2014
Number of times this game has been in a bundle: 3

UnEpic

Historical Lowest Price: 2,24€ at Steam on Sun Jun 22 2014
Number of times this game has been in a bundle: 3

Super Splatters

Historical Lowest Price: 1,82€ at Humble Store on Tue Jan 14 2014
Number of times this game has been in a bundle: 1 (HIB 14)

La mulana
Historical Lowest Price: 1,39€ at Steam on Sun Dec 22 2013
Number of times this game has been in a bundle: 2

They have been dirty cheap or on another bundle previously, the exceptions Torchlight and Outlast (i swear that i remember seing Outlast on a previous weekly bundle but apparently not).

Perhaps it's my imagination but i get this feeling that indie developers got burn with indie bundles (people stopped buying their games waiting for a bundle) so they prefer to wait a lllloooooonnnnnggggggg time or put them on the weekly bundles (less games and with higher tiers).

Can't blame them, i'm not buying (unless i REALLY want it day one) any indie games on ps4 because Sony is teaching their users not to buy them thanks to their ps+ offerings... Hell, i'll probably won't even buy them on the pc because they'll end up ported to ps4 and released someday on ps+...
Licurg: Need someone from the US to buy me the C&C pack from Origin while it's on sale for 9.99$ :

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/c-c-the-ultimate-collection/pc-download/bundle/standard-edition

Unless you really want it now i would say that you should wait for an amazon sale, usually it goes for 5$.
Post edited April 06, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Which one has the better gameplay value ? Borderlands 2 Complete Edition or the UFO series from GOG ?
Licurg: I'll buy you something of the same value from GOG .
Does Origin allow purchases as a gift? I thought that wasn't possible.
Licurg: Need someone from the US to buy me the C&C pack from Origin while it's on sale for 9.99$ :

Wasn't the C&C pack frequently $5 on Amazon?
ne_zavarj: Which one has the better gameplay value ? Borderlands 2 Complete Edition or the UFO series from GOG ?
The UFO series are relatively unremarkable. I liked UFO: Extraterrestrials (not on GOG), but the closest thing to the classic is the new XCom game (with the expansion and the classic mode active) and Xenonauts (absolutely the best when it comes to be a proper UFO clone and available on GOG). And Borderlands 2: Complete is misleading - there are no skin packs included - still a good deal for a lot of content DLC's
Post edited April 06, 2015 by wolfsrain
Licurg: I'll buy you something of the same value from GOG .
JMich: Does Origin allow purchases as a gift? I thought that wasn't possible.
I don't know, never gifted something from them. It should, I mean - they'd have to be insane not to have it .

EDIT: HOLY SHIT I JUST CHECKED AND THEY DON'T ! WHAT KIND OF RETARDED COMPANY IS THAT !?!?!
Post edited April 06, 2015 by Licurg
Licurg: EDIT: HOLY SHIT I JUST CHECKED AND THEY DON'T ! WHAT KIND OF RETARDED COMPANY IS THAT !?!?!
Gah, that is messed up!
Licurg: EDIT: HOLY SHIT I JUST CHECKED AND THEY DON'T ! WHAT KIND OF RETARDED COMPANY IS THAT !?!?!
IAmSinistar: Gah, that is messed up!
Not as messed up as Licurg using Origin.
IAmSinistar: Gah, that is messed up!
Sachys: Not as messed up as Licurg using Origin.
I only did it for the ones that don't have DRM ...