It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: It is as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced X(
Also, I hope you weren't commenting on the quality of Victoria earlier ;)
Definitely not!

There's some train-of-thought in that post. "This one game is better than ALL of these. Wait a minute, so is THIS one!" :)
dyscode: Why not just just downloading it? The devs won't see any money from this anyway
/sarcasm
IanM: don't be silly, the key seller discount is possible because of the wholesaler and retailer being able and willing to cut their own margin, the developer's cut is unaffected
I've never seen any indication that publishers deal with anyone but the so-called "authorised" resellers. And none of those do volume discounts or wholesale, i.e. they're all end-user oriented. So, while certain local laws might make it legal, I don't believe it ever meets with Publisher approval.
yogsloth: If they are all steam only, I will be making another addition to my groupees swear jar.

I wonder if I could make a promise like budo, but save up for POE, $90 Stupid Buyer Edition... Wonder how long it would take?
With the birthing rate of Groupees crapfests, about a week!
DIG Super Bundle 25

$1.49 for six Steam games (BTA to get two keys per game)

- Dead Effect
- One Day For Ched
- DarkBase 01
- Royal Defense
- Space Farmers
- Tribloos 2

= = = = = = = =

Artifex Mundi has some deals in several "app" platforms (Windows 8, Phone, Android, etc.) including some free games. Check your favourite stores.
Post edited April 04, 2015 by madth3
madth3: DIG Super Bundle 25

$1.49 for six Steam games (BTA to get two keys per game)

- DarkBase 01
- Royal Defense
Someone bought that bundle and would like to trade? I'm interested in Royal Defense and DarkBase 01, pm please :)
Macgamestore :

Easter Sale
grimwerk: Interesting catch.

I display 20 pages per page, and your post is the second on page 2801, which would make it post #56001, which agrees with the number on the general discussion page.

Perhaps 190 posts have been removed for one reason or another?
Navagon: Spammers are quite likely to have targeted this thread at some point. So yeah, that's the most logical explanation.

Oh and when you mouse over a post the post number becomes visible at the top of the post. So you don't have to figure out the post number yourself.
also, when someone deletes an account, the posts gets deleted also. You can see it in old threads.

on topic:

WRACK is todays daily deal at Indie Game Stand. Fairly good old skool FPS

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
Here`s a deal. Well, I guess it`s a deal, they`re free ;)

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Kww55/dwarfs
GamersGate daily deal: Ducktales Remastered (Steam) -50%.

Also, the Ubisoft week continues on GamersGate. For 48 hours, almost all Tom Clancy games are discounted by 75%. The vast majority of the games carry Tages, while some of them require a Uplay account.
Accatone: As the background picture on the website clearly shows, one of the games will be Red Johnson's Chronicles. It was bundled on Groupees before. According to Jonny Cappuccino on the chat, 2 of these games will be bundled for the first time, and there will be at least 6 games, 5 Steam.
wanderer_27: Okay, so I have a couple different "Red Johnson" games in my Groupees Library . . .

So, 5 Steam meaning only 1 DRM Free, or some will have both?
This is why I quite doing the Reserve unless I know it's DRM Free (Greenlights).
No mention of DRM-free. It's only a guess but probably some games will have both Steam and DRM-free copies. Red Johnson's Chronicles was bundled as DRM-free on Groupees before.
I have officially participated in crapalooza-lifestyle!
Tax Year Bundle in Groupees :)
Winning Streak is so bad it's good. Run around naked on an American football field.
Then after some fun tried to return to Windows but that didn't work.
Yodeling music was a lot fun for five tunes but then it got annoying.
Also crickets for half an hour, great idea, kinda boring after 5 minutes :D
But anyhow. A Great Crapalooza Adventure!
Post edited April 04, 2015 by superstande
Sachys: Mystery game on Groupees BM18 is gonna be Drakensang The River of Time
(See attached)
Presume Steam only.
The mystery game has indeed turned out to be a Steam key of Drakensang: The River of Time.
Sachys: Mystery game on Groupees BM18 is gonna be Drakensang The River of Time
(See attached)
Presume Steam only.
Grargar: The mystery game has indeed turned out to be a Steam key of Drakensang: The River of Time.
Yup - redeemed it... yesterday I think
Gamersgate has 75% off Tom Clancy Splinter Cell games as part of their Ubisoft week sale.

edit: ninja'd by Grargar by 6 hours.
Post edited April 04, 2015 by BenKii