It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth:
Aye prety good value if theres little or none you already own.
yogsloth:
Sachys: Aye prety good value if theres little or none you already own.
In my case, I had two already on stream, but the upgrade to DRM free is still with it.
Sachys: Aye prety good value if theres little or none you already own.
hummer010: In my case, I had two already on stream, but the upgrade to DRM free is still with it.
Theres only three of the games I dont own (and one of those I have no interest in), but if I had the spare cash, and i didnt get bank fees via paypal's card options on humble, i'd still go for it for the bargainous DRM freeness!
hummer010: In my case, I had two already on stream, but the upgrade to DRM free is still with it.
Sachys: Theres only three of the games I dont own (and one of those I have no interest in), but if I had the spare cash, and i didnt get bank fees via paypal's card options on humble, i'd still go for it for the bargainous DRM freeness!
What games you looking for? Do you use steam?
cecil:
I do, yes, but the couple of games I'm after I want drm free...

...and I'm not saying which! ;)
Weren't DRM-free versions of UnEpic and La-Mulana bundled before? I seem to recall the first one being included in an IndieRoyale and the second in a Groupees bundle - which would explain why bundle hunters already own them. Of course there's always a chance that you own part of a Humble Indie Bundle bcause they pick popular games, but at least in the past that wasn't due to bundle repeats. I liked that their bundles exclusively consisted of DRM-free bundle debuts ...

Here's hoping they will add something of actual interest to me later on, so I can justify getting another copy of Torchlight 2 only for the DRM-free installer. ;)
Leroux: Weren't DRM-free versions of UnEpic and La-Mulana bundled before? I seem to recall the first one being included in an IndieRoyale and the second in a Groupees bundle - which would explain why bundle hunters already own them. Of course there's always a chance that you own part of a Humble Indie Bundle because they pick popular games, but at least in the past that wasn't due to bundle repeats. I liked that their bundles exclusively consisted of DRM-free bundle debuts ...
This looks like [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=unepic]UnEpic's third time[/url] and [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=lamulana]La-Mulana's second[/url] being DRM-Free
cecil: I feel the same way for the mac support. Wish it didn't have outlast (I don't like horror games) or I'd get the second tier. I thought it said Outcast and I almost thought wow they totally remade it and for mac...
If you'll enjoy the other games, you can give (or trade) away Outlast -- There are plenty of people who'd like it! :D
cecil: I feel the same way for the mac support. Wish it didn't have outlast (I don't like horror games) or I'd get the second tier. I thought it said Outcast and I almost thought wow they totally remade it and for mac...
genkicolleen: If you'll enjoy the other games, you can give (or trade) away Outlast -- There are plenty of people who'd like it! :D
I do give all my Steam stuff away ;) I just have a thing about not having stuff I don't want in my collection cause then I'm tempted to play it. I know kind of neurotic?

Does someone have a way where I can find users wish listed stuff?
Post edited April 01, 2015 by cecil
genkicolleen: If you'll enjoy the other games, you can give (or trade) away Outlast -- There are plenty of people who'd like it! :D
cecil: I do give all my Steam stuff away ;) I just have a thing about not having stuff I don't want in my collection cause then I'm tempted to play it. I know kind of neurotic?

Type the game in to the search bar, and scroll down until you see a list of user's with said game on there wish list. Then if you make an account you can initiate a trade, or just add the person on steam to offer the game.

Here - https://barter.vg/browse/
cecil: I do give all my Steam stuff away ;) I just have a thing about not having stuff I don't want in my collection cause then I'm tempted to play it. I know kind of neurotic?

Oathe: Type the game in to the search bar, and scroll down until you see a list of user's with said game on there wish list. Then if you make an account you can initiate a trade, or just add the person on steam to offer the game.

Here - https://barter.vg/browse/
I don't use steam otherwise I would just tell everyone add me and I'll randomly gift ;)
Oathe: Here - https://barter.vg/browse/
This is just for users of that particular page, ain't it?
Heya! Torchlight 2 a good rpg? Just installed T1 recently. I was thinking of getting that humble deal at least upto that Torchlight 2..
Loving Divinity 2 but all good rpgs must end at some point...
The Humble Store has a Midweek Adventure Sale.
madth3: The Humble Store has a Midweek Adventure Sale.
If you are on Mac don't get Poker Night or Puzzle Agent 1&2 they DO NOT work I know from prior telltale humble bundle. They have known issues that Telltale best as I can tell refuses/somehow can't fix.