It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welp, to be honest i was going to say that i was predicting a publisher bundle since the last one had indie titles but i guess i was wrong again.

Oh well, going to screenshot this page, send to the police and get some protection, i know what "silence him" means...
Post edited March 31, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Oh well, going to screenshot this page, send to the police and get some protection, i know what "silence him" means...
They're not going to believe a killer cyborg. More than likely, they'll just deem you a public threat and start hunting you.
Post edited March 31, 2015 by Grargar
So how does this Humble "pay what you want" thing work? If I pay a single penny, I get direct DRM-free downloads of the first three games?
yogsloth: So how does this Humble "pay what you want" thing work? If I pay a single penny, I get direct DRM-free downloads of the first three games?
Yeah.
All Humongous Entertainment games are -50% on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Humongous%20Entertainment
Neat Bundle. I grabbed the $10 tier. :D
yogsloth: So how does this Humble "pay what you want" thing work? If I pay a single penny, I get direct DRM-free downloads of the first three games?
triock: Yeah.
Amazing.

And the "beat the average"... does that usually go down over time as people pay small amounts?
yogsloth: Amazing.

And the "beat the average"... does that usually go down over time as people pay small amounts?
Sometimes, it does, other times it doesn't. It all depends on how desirable are the highest tiers.
yogsloth: Amazing.

Grargar: Sometimes, it does, other times it doesn't. It all depends on how desirable are the highest tiers.
Well, it's dropped 5 cents since I started asking questions. I may pick this up. Some good games there DRM-free.
Impaler26: Neat Bundle. I grabbed the $10 tier. :D
Me too.

I love the Indie bundles: DRM free and Linux support.
hummer010: Me too.

I feel the same way for the mac support. Wish it didn't have outlast (I don't like horror games) or I'd get the second tier. I thought it said Outcast and I almost thought wow they totally remade it and for mac...
Yaay! Torchlight II and DRM-free? Bought!
hummer010: Me too.

Any guesses on what the last 3 games are? trying to guess looking at the patch parts that have been blurred out.
OK, I bought it. Expensive for my usual bundle-buying tastes, but <$6 for Torchlight II is the way I'm looking at it. It's not available on GOG and I wanted it, and that's certainly a fair price to pay. Value is had right there.

Then I also get Unepic and Pixel Piracy, both of which I had some interest in as well.

Then add in Supler Splatters, Outlast, and whatever the unlocks are. (I already had La-Mulana.)

Then add in all the Steam keys that I can either trade or give away...

Hard to beat.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch is 67% off on Steam.