It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wolfsrain: You are full of surprises, aren't you?!

Arkham City and Arkham Asylum are fairly often on a 75% discount on Steam. Blackgate and Arkham Origins were more expensive on Steam - Bundle Stars offered the best price for those two games.
Because I'm interested in the Batman games? *laughs merrily* I'm branching out~! :D

Thank you very much for the info~!
Post edited March 25, 2015 by genkicolleen
Catshade: Can I have that Freedom Planet if it's still available? Thanks :)
Yep, I'll PM it to you.
BenKii: The Elder Scrolls Anthology (PC Physical Disc) is $19.99 right now on Amazon. It includes Elder Scrolls I-V and all of the DLC.
Oo ta, bought!
wolfsrain: Yeah, but if you want the Conflux stuff, you HAVE to be online.
reaver894: Also worth noting, bought the "complete" version cause I cant find my olf copy, redeemed on uplay, uplay only shows SoD in the library
Did you get more than one code?
sometime you have to acvitate additional DLC in-game, not in the uPlay client.
Grargar: GamersGate daily deals:

Deadfall Adventures (Steam) -80%.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (Steam) -75%.
Both game are highly recommendable, though Gunslinger more than Deadfall and both are more on the short side but 'good gun fun'. :)
Post edited March 25, 2015 by dyscode
IAmSinistar: Oo ta, bought!
Keep in mind that Skyrim still requires a Steam account.
IAmSinistar: Oo ta, bought!
I hope you didn't buy it for Skyrim as according to the Customer Q&A and first review on the page, Skyrim needs to be activated on Steam even if its installed via DVD.

EDIT: Ninja'd ofcourse by Grargar. :)
Post edited March 25, 2015 by stg83
Grargar: Keep in mind that Skyrim still requires a Steam account.
Eh, got it on the Xbox, so not a problem. More into the pack for the DOS support of the early games, and to have actual PC versions of 3 & 4. Thanks for the warning though. :)

stg83: I hope you didn't buy it for Skyrim as according to the Customer Q&A and first review on the page, Skyrim needs to be activated on Steam even if its installed via DVD.
Believe it or not but I wasn't all that impressed with Skyrim. I actually like Oblivion a lot more. (Yes, heresy.)
Post edited March 25, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Believe it or not but I wasn't all that impressed with Skyrim. I actually like Oblivion a lot more. (Yes, heresy.)
I am not really enamored by it either despite the extraordinary praise it receives. But my opinion doesn't really matter as I have never played any of the Elder Scrolls games. :)
Post edited March 25, 2015 by stg83
IAmSinistar: Eh, got it on the Xbox, so not a problem. More into the pack for the DOS support of the early games, and to have actual PC versions of 3 & 4. Thanks for the warning though. :)
DOS support of early games? I thought the anthology had 2 of the 4, and the 2 it has are the freeware ones. But always good to have copies of Morrowind and Oblivion.
JMich: DOS support of early games? I thought the anthology had 2 of the 4, and the 2 it has are the freeware ones. But always good to have copies of Morrowind and Oblivion.
Yes, I have the community editions of Arena and Daggerfall already. But I like having a nice official physical copy at hand as well. Adds to my collection of classics on CD. :)

EDIT: Incidentally, I do hope it doesn't have SecuROM or some other disc DRM.
Post edited March 25, 2015 by IAmSinistar
reaver894: Also worth noting, bought the "complete" version cause I cant find my olf copy, redeemed on uplay, uplay only shows SoD in the library
dyscode: Did you get more than one code?

dyscode: Both game are highly recommendable, though Gunslinger more than Deadfall and both are more on the short side but 'good gun fun'. :)
Single code, just run the launcher multiple times and it does add them, 1 by fucking 1
JMich: DOS support of early games? I thought the anthology had 2 of the 4, and the 2 it has are the freeware ones. But always good to have copies of Morrowind and Oblivion.
IAmSinistar: Yes, I have the community editions of Arena and Daggerfall already. But I like having a nice official physical copy at hand as well. Adds to my collection of classics on CD. :)

EDIT: Incidentally, I do hope it doesn't have SecuROM or some other disc DRM.
And ... out of stock. I assume that was us. (I was just looking at it, not intending to buy. I already have the full Steamery editions of 3 and 4, don't have time right now for 1 and 2, and I'm not going for Skyrim until I can get the Legendary for $10 or so - and frankly I never finished Morrowind and only barely touched Oblivion, so it's not like I have an Elder Scrolls shortage around here, or anything. Think I probably also have 3 and 4 plus DLC on CD, for that matter.)
Post edited March 25, 2015 by LinustheBold

dyscode: Both game are highly recommendable, though Gunslinger more than Deadfall and both are more on the short side but 'good gun fun'. :)
I did had two codes. One was put on the UPlay site, the other (for the DLC) was put in-game (have plenty of UPlay, so i know the drill)
LinustheBold: And ... out of stock. I assume that was us.
Possibly. It already was when I ordered it, but they'll ship more. If I recall it sold out during the Christmas sale there too.

Both game are highly recommendable, though Gunslinger more than Deadfall and both are more on the short side but 'good gun fun'. :)
wolfsrain: I did had two codes. One was put on the UPlay site, the other (for the DLC) was put in-game (have plenty of UPlay, so i know the drill)
Just to make sure ;) "on the internet, no one knows I am a dog" ;D