It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: For HOG fans (like the one above :-) )
there is a -85% discount in the <span class="bold">Sinister Stories Bundle</span> on Steam.

Contains 8 games.
Nice~! The bundle's worth it just for Brink of Consciousness and Nearwood :D Alex Hunter had rave reviews, though I wasn't all that taken in when I tried it, the House of 1000 Doors games are widely enjoyed, and dearest eldest loves the Castle game. Shadows the Price of Our Sins has been widely bundled, and it's not as polished as some of the other games in the bundle, but I especially enjoyed the beginning of the game. Pilgrim's Hook is the only one I really don't know about off-hand. ^__^
IGS has a Staff Pick-Sale
e.g. 4089 is 40%/$4.79 off and Tengami is 30% off/ $6.30

and Warmachine: Tactics is 40%off also
PS: unfortunately it still is far behnd expectation (and dev promises), as a Kickstarter Backer backing this game, this game made me quit backing KS projects for good.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by dyscode
This one's not a PC game deal, but the US Playstation Store is having a flash sale with some nice games under $1:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_FLASHSALE15ALL

Some highlights:

Breath of Fire IV (PS3, PSP, PS Vita) $0.96
Gravity Rush (PS Vita) $0.81
Mega Man X4 (PS3, PSP, PS Vita) $0.96
Mega Man X5 (PS3, PSP, PS Vita) $0.96
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (PS3) $0.90
Katamari Damacy (PS3) $0.90
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ $0.90
Tokyo Jungle (PS3) $0.90
Wild Arms (PS3, PSP, PS Vita) $0.96
Wild Arms 2 (PS3, PSP, PS Vita) $0.96
the.kuribo: This one's not a PC game deal, but the US Playstation Store is having a flash sale with some nice games under $1:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_FLASHSALE15ALL

Some highlights:

Tokyo Jungle (PS3) $0.90
that is a good sale! now how to teleport to america with my vita for an hour? (I expect Europe store hasn't got it, haven't checked) - Gravity Rush I hear is nice. BoF IV for a dollar, nice.
oh - Katamari Damacy is one of the funniest games ever! Naa, nana, nana naa naa naa...
Post edited March 21, 2015 by superstande
the.kuribo: This one's not a PC game deal, but the US Playstation Store is having a flash sale with some nice games under $1:

Some highlights:

Tokyo Jungle (PS3) $0.90
Great offers, there are Dino Crisis games too...and they are not available on EU PSN at all.
madth3: 2K has a 10th Anniversary Sale on Steam.

Up to 80% on discounts, with the exception of the 10th Anniversary Bundle which is -87%.
Since this is one of the threads I regularly hang out in, I'm linking my trade request here in order to circumvent regional pricing that charges Aussies 2x the price for Borderlands 2 GOTY.
Aquarius (Desura) is for 1 buck at dailyindiegame and there are also some bundles someone might find interesting.
Tarnicus: Since this is one of the threads I regularly hang out in, I'm linking my trade request here in order to circumvent regional pricing that charges Aussies 2x the price for Borderlands 2 GOTY.
I wanted to help out, but then I saw that the price of the game is 8.99 euros in EU2 while in EU1 it's 7.39. So fuck 2k, I won't give any money to them. Sorry :/
GamersGate daily deals

Ancient Space (Steam) -33%.

Painkiller -80%. The games are either DRM-Free, require a Steam account (in the case of Hell and Damnation), or carry some kind of "Other DRM".

Last Inua (Steam) -40%.
Is the Rockstar Bundle on greenman worth 11.68GBP? Other than the first two Max Payne games I haven't played any of them.

Some highlights:

Tokyo Jungle (PS3) $0.90
Dino Crisis 1 & 2 are also on sale for $0.96 each. Those two games are very much worth the price.

Also full seasons of Telltale's Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, and Tales of Monkey Island are on sale for $0.80 each.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by BenKii
blotunga: Is the Rockstar Bundle on greenman worth 11.68GBP? Other than the first two Max Payne games I haven't played any of them.
This one?
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/action/rockstar-bundle/

- I'm presuming the price you have there is with a voucher? (£14.60 here).

If you're a fan of things like Dragnet, 3rd person open world stuff and adventure games, then LA Noire is probably worth your time (its not really an action game though - dont expect a 1940s GTA - very much more a detective / mystery game).
Manhunt is a classic - though not for everybody due to the fact its set within a gruesome snuff movie setup.
Havent played Bully - but I've heard its something of an underappreciated game.

Thats as much as I can tell you about the games.

As to value though, I'd say the price is certainly quite good.

Edit: oh, promo code popped up a while after opening the page. I see!
Edit2: LA noire is definately best played with a controller as far as driving goes though - the cars dont handle well (as should be the case for the era its set in).
Post edited March 21, 2015 by Sachys
high rated
Groupees Spring Fling Adventure Bundle
$1.50 for 12 games. All repeats, but some decent ones in there.

All Steam only except Schein which also has a DRM free version.

Edit: someones posted this already havent they?!
Post edited March 21, 2015 by Sachys

I wish PS4 had some kind of ps1/ps2 emulator, this sale blows for those with only a ps4 (and yes, i'm aware of the 4 games for the ps4).

superstande: that is a good sale! now how to teleport to america with my vita for an hour? (I expect Europe store hasn't got it, haven't checked) - Gravity Rush I hear is nice. BoF IV for a dollar, nice.
oh - Katamari Damacy is one of the funniest games ever! Naa, nana, nana naa naa naa...
Does Vita has some account restriction? Otherwise i would say to make an US account, buy some psn cards (credit) from amazon and buy the games that you want. That's what i do with some deals, i activate my US account as primary on my ps4 and i can play any game on my EU account.

Some highlights:

Tokyo Jungle (PS3) $0.90
Gravity Rush for less than a dollar? How odd, considering the how nice the game looks and its critical reception. There's probably a PSVita joke there somewhere, but I'm not clever enough to come up with one.

And holy cows, Katamari Damacy? Whoever owns a PS3 and hasn't played it yet, go buy it right now!