It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Lantern Forge is a great game! (in the IR bundle). Also if anyone wants ToME, I have one spare key for Steam that I believe (cannot be sure with my disorganisation) is valid. PM me if wanted and it is yours if I don't think you're an arse :P
the.kuribo: This is the one game in the bundle that interests me, but there are a lot of negative opinions on it on Steam that it feels incomplete. I've read that the devs were working on it full time at one point but since it did not take off they have had to enter the regular working world and put development of the game off on the side.

So I'm curious how half-baked it feels? If I liked the original Harvest Moon on SNES, do you think I would enjoy this?
Ah I have just read updated reviews and was unaware of development stalling. That is a shame as from the brief amount I played, it really has potential! From memory, it definitely needed work still but was an enjoyable experience. Check your PMs and you can make your own mind up on what you think of it :)
I'm getting tired of not being able to play any of these little indie bundle games I buy, since I'm never near my PC. But I can carry a tablet everywhere I go. Anyone have a Surface or other PC tablet and recommend it for these type of games?
Tarnicus: Lantern Forge is a great game! (in the IR bundle). Also if anyone wants ToME, I have one spare key for Steam that I believe (cannot be sure with my disorganisation) is valid. PM me if wanted and it is yours if I don't think you're an arse :P
the.kuribo: This is the one game in the bundle that interests me, but there are a lot of negative opinions on it on Steam that it feels incomplete. I've read that the devs were working on it full time at one point but since it did not take off they have had to enter the regular working world and put development of the game off on the side.

So I'm curious how half-baked it feels? If I liked the original Harvest Moon on SNES, do you think I would enjoy this?
Most of the Thumbs Down reviews have over 10 hours on record, so what's forcing these poor people to suffer with a game that is disgusting? Looks to me like the next Starbound, which one guy HATED for over 500 hours. Crazy people with crazy expectations are crazy, as long as you are beating a modest $/hour for your entertainment then enjoy.
Project: Snowblind, which I first heard about of and which was discussed in this thread is on sale on Gamersgate. In euros 75% off, at €1,5-.
What's probably most interesting about the game is that it was conceived as a Deus Ex spin-off but in a later stage of development given its own universe.

According to Gargar, it is DRM-free. If that's true, it's the only place to get it except for Steam keys!
I just keep sticuk to Groupees because of the music bundles (and some bundles with games and really good music). Like the recent Synthwave bundle. And that´s all. With the keys I get there, I far money to trade for GOG games here and keep buying games here only.
The Witcher 3

Currently £22.79 from cdkeys (Steam)

Not used this company before so I haven't had first hand experience but they get a very good rating on Google searches. It's about $34
Post edited March 19, 2015 by pigdog

Tarnicus: Ah I have just read updated reviews and was unaware of development stalling. That is a shame as from the brief amount I played, it really has potential! From memory, it definitely needed work still but was an enjoyable experience. Check your PMs and you can make your own mind up on what you think of it :)
Thanks so much for your generosity!
There are a few good deals in the current GamersGate sale.

Just one example:

<span class="bold">Gothic II Gold Edition (DRM-Free) - 1.99&euro;</span>
Impaler26: There are a few good deals in the current GamersGate sale.

Just one example:

Expanding on this, GamersGate has a <span class="bold">Nordic Games Week</span>, with varying discounts and DRMs. Today's deal are all the Gothic and the Alan Wake games discounted by 80% (85% for Alan Wake franchise). All the Gothic games (except for ArcaniA) are DRM-Free, while ArcaniA carries SecuROM and both Alan Wake games require a Steam account.

Note: The first Gothic is only available for purchase as part of one of the Gothic collections.

In addition, there is also a <span class="bold">Square Enix weekend</span> with discounts up to -75% and varying types of DRM.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Grargar
Impaler26: There are a few good deals in the current GamersGate sale.

Just one example:

Grargar: Expanding on this, GamersGate has a <span class="bold">Nordic Games Week</span>, with varying discounts and DRMs. Today's deal are all the Gothic and the Alan Wake games discounted by 80% (85% for Alan Wake franchise). All the Gothic games (except for ArcaniA) are DRM-Free, while ArcaniA carries SecuROM and both Alan Wake games require a Steam account.

Note: The first Gothic is only available for purchase as part of one of the Gothic collections.

In addition, there is also a <span class="bold">Square Enix weekend</span> with discounts up to -75% and varying types of DRM.
Better to wait buying the Gothic Complete when it's 85% discount.
klappis: Better to wait buying the Gothic Complete when it's 85% discount.
According to IsThereAnyDeal the only place the collection has been -85% was on GreenmanGaming but I'd suppose that means it was the Steam version, wouldn't it?
2K has a 10th Anniversary Sale on Steam.

Up to 80% on discounts, with the exception of the 10th Anniversary Bundle which is -87%.
GabiMoro: Crysis and Crysis Warhead use SecuROM (if you care about this).

The questions are:

1. Can Crysis (and Crysis Warhead) Steam key be activated on Origin?

2. Is SecuROM still there in the Origin's version of the game or it's been really removed from it?
Grargar: 1. Yes to both.

2. Apparently, it's still present.
Well it seems Steam keys for Crysis and Warhead can NOT be registered on Origin anymore. I tried through the client, web and finally through support but they couldn't help.
madth3: According to IsThereAnyDeal the only place the collection has been -85% was on GreenmanGaming but I'd suppose that means it was the Steam version, wouldn't it?
Gothic on GreenManGaming doesn't come on Steam keys, but actually requires the Playfire client.
GabiMoro: Well it seems Steam keys for Crysis and Warhead can NOT be registered on Origin anymore. I tried through the client, web and finally through support but they couldn't help.
Really? Damn.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Gothic on GreenManGaming doesn't come on Steam keys, but actually requires the Playfire client.
Oh, ok. I don't have any experience with Capsule so I don't know if it should be considered better/worse than Steam.

Still not as close to DRM-Free as Gamersgate I guess.