It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Jokes aside, if the bta drops to 2$ ...
MadalinStroe: Did it start anywhere near 2$? I only ask because I just now noticed the new Bundle and the bta is 3.83$, I'm still surprised at how low it is.
No, if i remember correctly it was around 6$. It's low because it's only 2 games for the BTA and both have been on a bundle before, i think the price will rise next week when they add new games.
HypersomniacLive: ...
But then they also go to say :

NOTE: Ironclad Tactics Deluxe Edition is only available on Steam and DRM-free for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The Android version of this game is simply Ironclad Tactics.
Such strange wording.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: But then they also go to say :

NOTE: Ironclad Tactics Deluxe Edition is only available on Steam and DRM-free for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The Android version of this game is simply Ironclad Tactics.
MadalinStroe: Such strange wording.
And then...

Conclusion: Humble is drunk and should go home.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by Grargar
MadalinStroe: But then they also go to say :

Such strange wording.
Grargar: And then...

Conclusion: Humble is drunk and should go home.
Bought the PWYW and if it is good next week will just bump up my order. Am slightly sad I just bought Tetrobot on GOG during sale though. Still a good game but not as good as blocks that matter.
HypersomniacLive: So, the DRM-free, downloadable version is not the Deluxe Edition as advertised for all to see, and the clarification is made as a side-note in the game's description.
yyahoo says otherwise.
HypersomniacLive: So, the DRM-free, downloadable version is not the Deluxe Edition as advertised for all to see, and the clarification is made as a side-note in the game's description.
Grargar: yyahoo says otherwise.
Is Ironclad good is the important question ;)
The Build a Greenlight Bundle 21 notice is up on the Groupees main page.
No pre-order (as yet), and it will go live in approximately 12 hours.
Getcomposted: The Build a Greenlight Bundle 21 notice is up on the Groupees main page.
No pre-order (as yet), and it will go live in approximately 12 hours.
It does have preorder. $1.25 for the whole thing.
madth3: It does have preorder. $1.25 for the whole thing.
Huh, when I came upon it an hour ago, it didn't... O_o
Groupees is quick! :P
Getcomposted: Huh, when I came upon it an hour ago, it didn't... O_o
Groupees is quick! :P
It had it since 10 hours ago when I posted. Glitch maybe.
Yet I Despise Him free on Desura
misteryo: Yet I Despise Him free on Desura
Since some days ago and, apparently, permanent.
misteryo: Yet I Despise Him free on Desura
madth3: Since some days ago and, apparently, permanent.
Huh.
There's a Steam Cyberpunk Sale going on right now. Could be interesting, i see Crysis and Crysis 2 are on discount like many games (not sure if i'm allowed to post the link to the sale).
u2020bullet: There's a Steam Cyberpunk Sale going on right now. Could be interesting, i see Crysis and Crysis 2 are on discount like many games (not sure if i'm allowed to post the link to the sale).
Sure you're allowed, but Sachys already did.