It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wolfsrain: Have a friend that had a Walking Dead s1 retail . He had no way to play the 400 Days DLC, as the DLC was only available on Steam and on their own store and it wasn't compatible with the disc version. He got a Steam copy after sending them a photo of the receipt as proof he purchased the game. And he ended up getting the DLC for free, because all the trouble he went through.

So, Steam versions for the newer Telltale games seems to be the norm, if you want to be able to play the DLC's and import the saves in the future seasons.
In this case a Steam version is actually a benefit, I really don't understand why Telltale stopped to give Steam keys to stores like GMG, forcing users to make a TT account. The game is still DRM-binded, since you need to activate your copy first time you boot the game (the "connecting" thing, I think it's related to this).
Also provide Steam keys cost them NOTHING, since they can create as many as they want, for free, since Valve permit this.
Impaler26: I think it has been posted before but i just stumbled over this at GamersGate:

<span class="bold">Europa Universalis (DRM-Free) - 0,59&euro;</span>
says £1.99 to me
I used to like Telltale, still do. But the DRM stuff....
Impaler26: I think it has been posted before but i just stumbled over this at GamersGate:

<span class="bold">Europa Universalis (DRM-Free) - 0,59&euro;</span>
Cavenagh: says £1.99 to me
Yep, the deal is over now. EU was still on sale for 0,59€ when i posted this though. ;)
In case you missed it, be here (on GOG) in 15 minutes.
IAmSinistar: In case you missed it, be here (on GOG) in 15 minutes.
Arg. GOG has attracted attention of Reddit. Prepare for the Bear.

Oh hello Mr Bear! Haven't seen you in a while!

Man, I think that server must be melting. Can't even see the bear anymore, I just get a 'The connection was reset' message.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by PincushionMan
Groupees, who seem to be attempting to strangle themselves with their own bedsheets, have another bundle up:

Luminescence

No games. All "Instrumental music".

[EDIT] Originally had no pre-order option, but now can be pre-ordered for $1.

Note the only games bundle they have had since February 27 is the much-reviled Kiss5, which sold over 80% of its bundles in the pre-order phase when nobody knew what was in it.

Going to be a lot of Groupees employees eating top ramen for the next while if they don't get some product on the shelves.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by yogsloth
It's the last 24 hours of the indiegala Dragon bundle: https://www.indiegala.com/dragon

I'm signed up on indiegala, so it has my email address in the email field already, but the one I saved is with +indiegala@myemail.com at the end which now for some reason indiegala is saying it isn't a valid address. Unfortunately, I can't change it either (the field is not changeable).

Anyone else having this problem? If it is just me, maybe I can get someone to buy it for me and then paypal them.
EDIT: Not 24 hours, "Final Days", sorry.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by babark
After we all got you free 2013 game ;) some deals:
Weeklong deals on Steam:
Lots of Adventures:
Experience 112 €2, Culpa Innata €2.45 , Sinking Island €2, The Raven - MasterThief €6.29 , Edna & Harvey Breakout €3, Lost Crown €2.49, Vampyre Story €5
Post edited March 16, 2015 by dyscode
New <span class="bold">IndieGala Monday Bundle</span>

$2.49 for:
Labyrinthine Dreams
Tomb of Tyrants
Aveyond: Gates of Night
Deadly Sin 2
Darkstone
Quest of Dungeons
Legend of Candlewind: Nights & Candles
Cold Contract.

This would be a good bundle for me - if I didn't already have 6 of the 8 games.
The only one I'm interested in is Legend of Candlewind.

[Edit: Was interested in - until I read the Steam reviews - no ability to customize your party in a RPG?!
Pass.]
Post edited March 16, 2015 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: New <span class="bold">IndieGala Monday Bundle</span>

$2.49 for:
Labyrinthine Dreams
Tomb of Tyrants
Aveyond: Gates of Night
Deadly Sin 2
Darkstone
Quest of Dungeons
Legend of Candlewind: Nights & Candles
Cold Contract.

This would be a good bundle for me - if I didn't already have 6 of the 8 games.
The only one I'm interested in is Legend of Candlewind.

[Edit: Was interested in - until I read the Steam reviews - no ability to customize your party in a RPG?!
Pass.]
Yea I thought that was suspect too, but I bought this bundle anyway. I figure 2.50 is what I'd spend on a coffee and two cookies out of the vending machine at work, so why not get a few games that looks fairly entertaining. ( I mainly got it for Darkstone, and Tomb of Tyrants) I already own Darkstone on ps1 and gog, but eh what's one more platform.
Is there a way to gift rise of the triad? does anyone find it ironic that the original rise of the triad is not on promo?
cecil: Is there a way to gift rise of the triad? does anyone find it ironic that the original rise of the triad is not on promo?
Not unless you already owned it, apparently. I only grabbed it so that I could gift it, but GOG added it directly to my account :(
genkicolleen: Not unless you already owned it, apparently. I only grabbed it so that I could gift it, but GOG added it directly to my account :(
If you didn't donwload anything , you could try to ask the support to convert it into a gift code , i can't garanty it will work, but worth the try.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by DyNaer
genkicolleen: Not unless you already owned it, apparently. I only grabbed it so that I could gift it, but GOG added it directly to my account :(
DyNaer: If you didn't donwload anything , you could try to ask the support to convert it into a gift code , i can't garanty it will work, but worth the try.
fair enough I'll just keep it then for if one day i can use it I guess. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will make it for Mac somehow in a future update.