It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ThePunishedSnake: It was for DS, the one for GBC is the first one and sadly it's not on PC.
Not even for the DS, but for the DSi.
ThePunishedSnake: It was for DS, the one for GBC is the first one and sadly it's not on PC.
Grargar: Not even for the DS, but for the DSi.
Ah, didn't know there was a difference, lol.
ThePunishedSnake: Ah, didn't know there was a difference, lol.
Yes, there was. The DS didn't have access to an e-shop, while the DSi did and Risky's Revenge only had a digital release.
Post edited March 14, 2015 by Grargar
dyscode: Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut is 75% Off on Steam

it's a great retro J'n'R also avail on iOS, originally from GameBoy Color, for €$2.49
Free on iOS today.
dyscode: Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut is 75% Off on Steam

it's a great retro J'n'R also avail on iOS, originally from GameBoy Color, for €$2.49
TrevorWilliams: Free on iOS today.
I can also recommend the iOS Version, esp. for that price! :D
you can get a free Steam key for Avencast: Rise of the Mage on Bundlestars this weekend.

Just scroll down to the bottom of the man page: http://www.bundlestars.com/
amok: you can get a free Steam key for Avencast: Rise of the Mage on Bundlestars this weekend.

You have to log into your non-extistent facebook account to qualify for it? I get redirected to sign in over there. =(
amok: you can get a free Steam key for Avencast: Rise of the Mage on Bundlestars this weekend.

JaqFrost: You have to log into your non-extistent facebook account to qualify for it? I get redirected to sign in over there. =(
I created a fake Facebook account for websites that require linking to Facebook in order to qualify for $whatever. Fake account with no friends, zero personal information, John Smith FTW. Comes in handy for other things occasionally as well. I have a real FB account also, but prefer not to be tracked by companies etc. or become a burger statistic. :)
JaqFrost: You have to log into your non-extistent facebook account to qualify for it? I get redirected to sign in over there. =(
Check PM
blotunga: Check PM
Aw, blotunga. =) You didn't have to... but thank you! *hug* I've been having a tough time recently and your act of kindness made my day that much better.

skeletonbow: I created a fake Facebook account for websites that require linking to Facebook in order to qualify for $whatever. Fake account with no friends, zero personal information, John Smith FTW. Comes in handy for other things occasionally as well. I have a real FB account also, but prefer not to be tracked by companies etc. or become a burger statistic. :)
I'm a bit if a Luddite in that I don't do social media, fake accounts or not, even if it means missing out on the carrot that's dangled before me. =P As it turns out, we have awesome people amongst us: blotunga was super sweet and gave me a code.
skeletonbow: I created a fake Facebook account for websites that require linking to Facebook in order to qualify for $whatever. Fake account with no friends, zero personal information, John Smith FTW. Comes in handy for other things occasionally as well. I have a real FB account also, but prefer not to be tracked by companies etc. or become a burger statistic. :)
JaqFrost: I'm a bit if a Luddite in that I don't do social media, fake accounts or not, even if it means missing out on the carrot that's dangled before me. =P As it turns out, we have awesome people amongst us: blotunga was super sweet and gave me a code.
Can't fault you for that, social media isn't all it's cracked up to be. I use it but find it is a double edged sword in that the benefits it provides come at a cost also, one of them being barraged by non-stop distractions and trivia. Anyone who can avoid it and feel like they're not missing out on anything is on the bonus plan IMHO. :)
masterotaku: Rayman Legends is very tempting at that price (€4.99), but I hate Uplay. Two years ago I bought Rayman Origins on Steam because it wasn't here, and then some months later it was here (and I bought it again).

Uplay games have almost zero chances of coming here, but I don't want to make the same mistake again :(.
If you liked origins it's even better it's just plain fantastic can't speak to pc since playing on PS3 though
TrevorWilliams: Free on iOS today.
dyscode: I can also recommend the iOS Version, esp. for that price! :D
I second the iOS version not totally sucking and being really good I mean it's a game that begs for a controller but it works way better then I've expected given just touch controls.
pen_sq: The GBC version must've been pretty good, it runs about $300 (Shipping not included).
I think it's just that it is super rare due to timing of it's release. I think it came out on the tail end of the colors life cycle.
Post edited March 15, 2015 by cecil
A reminder that the Paradox Spring Week on GamersGate is coming to an end tomorrow. There is also a daily discount for Company Heroes 2 and its expansions.
Does anyone know if g2a.com is legit website ?

I am really interested in buying the batman arkham games from there.
sasuke12: Does anyone know if g2a.com is legit website ?

I am really interested in buying the batman arkham games from there.
G2A is not a legit key reseller, there was a recent debacle with Far Cry 4 keys earlier this year where keys were revoked from customers libraries that purchased the game from there. You can also see a tweet from Devolver Digital in the article cautioning that keys from there were cancelled and therefore not guaranteed to work.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-01-26-it-looks-like-ubisoft-is-going-after-third-party-key-sellers
Post edited March 15, 2015 by stg83