It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: For our non-Steam fellows: the Desura Bundle 3 is up on DIG

$0.99 for

- DarkBase 01
- Led It Rain
- Pester
- Atonement: Scourge of Time
- Zilm: A Game Of Reflex
- It's Time To Get Out From The Solar System

BTA for two keys for each game

* It's Time To Get Out From The Solar System is for Windows and Mac. The rest are Windows only
* With the exception of Led It Rain, the games are on Greenlight too.
Quite the arcade collection. Wonder what budejovice thinks.

$0.99 for

- DarkBase 01
- Led It Rain
- Pester

* It's Time To Get Out From The Solar System is for Windows and Mac. The rest are Windows only
HypersomniacLive: Quite the arcade collection. Wonder what budejovice thinks.
Ha! My response stalled out because I think I edited out an important function in madth's original. Didn't bother to retry since I'm busy and I figured I would be rather predictable and a little bit of an unwelcome crasher in a thread that should be happier than I have tended to make it in the last month.

My original response was something along the lines of: very glad they're still doing the Desura bundles. PASS. :)
budejovice: Ha! My response stalled out because I think I edited out an important function in madth's original. Didn't bother to retry since I'm busy and I figured I would be rather predictable and a little bit of an unwelcome crasher in a thread that should be happier than I have tended to make it in the last month.

My original response was something along the lines of: very glad they're still doing the Desura bundles. PASS. :)
Please, everyone's welcome to express their opinion on a deal. Don't ever think you're unwelcome to speak your mind. :-)
HypersomniacLive: Please, everyone's welcome to express their opinion on a deal. Don't ever think you're unwelcome to speak your mind. :-)
I back this, of course.

A "PASS" is a positive comment with the status of bundles these days. :-)
Post edited March 14, 2015 by madth3
madth3: A "PASS" is a positive comment with the status of bundles these days. :-)
LOL. Truth! :)

$0.99 for

- DarkBase 01
- Led It Rain
- Pester

For a Linux user, its a pass for me too.
hummer010: For a Linux user, its a pass for me too.
There's literally nothing for us.
budejovice: Ha! My response stalled out because I think I edited out an important function in madth's original. Didn't bother to retry since I'm busy and I figured I would be rather predictable and a little bit of an unwelcome crasher in a thread that should be happier than I have tended to make it in the last month.

HypersomniacLive: Please, everyone's welcome to express their opinion on a deal. Don't ever think you're unwelcome to speak your mind. :-)
In that case, I'll say that it doesn't matter if they're doing Desura bundles or not.. the games look like crap 99% of the time ;)
magix74: I'm the first to admit the gameplay of AC will get repetitive, but what keeps sucking me in is the thrill of the parkour-style action, the jumps and pursuits, and the beautiful graphics. I've only played 1 and 2 so far, but the depictions of the Middle East and medieval Italy are gorgeous and very atmospheric.
I say give AC1 another try, you'll find good deals on the others sooner or later, don't rush it.
Leroux: Too late, I found out that AC2 is currently only 2,50 EUR in the Humble Store, so I got that and Freedom Cry. :D Now I really hope that I will like them as much as you do. :) Maybe I'll give AC1 another try regardless though, as I've read it's hard coming back to it once you've played any of the others. In any case, thanks for the encouragement!
That's odd, I'm still seeing the full price... anyway, you'll totally get your 2,50€ money's worth!
magix74: That's odd, I'm still seeing the full price... anyway, you'll totally get your 2,50€ money's worth!
They had an Assassin's Creed Midweek Sale that coincided with the Ubisoft weekend on Steam and Ubishop, but apparantly it ended yesterday afternoon or so, shortly after I bought the game. You might expect that games of the same company would have the same price everywhere when the company itself is running a sale on them, but strangely enough AC2 was discounted 75% on Humble, while it wasn't even part of the Steam and Ubisoft sale that discounted other AC games. Another curiosity is that I got the standalone version of Freedom Cry for 3,75€ (75% off) in the Ubishop, and on Steam it is the same price, but Steam is also selling the same title as DLC for 4,99€ (only 50% off), so the DLC version was actually more expensive than the standalone version although I believe they are one and the same regarding the content and usually the standalone version costs more than the DLC. It always pays off to be watchful and compare prices ...
Post edited March 14, 2015 by Leroux
Today's daily deal on GamersGate:

Hearts of Iron 3 (DRM-Free) -75% and Hearts of Iron 3 Collection (DRM-Free) -80%.
Post edited March 14, 2015 by Grargar
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut is 75% Off on Steam

it's a great retro J'n'R also avail on iOS, originally from GameBoy Color, for €$2.49
Post edited March 14, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut is 75% Off on Steam

it's a great retro J'n'R also avail on iOS, originally from GameBoy Color, for €$2.49
It was for DS, the one for GBC is the first one and sadly it's not on PC.
dyscode: Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut is 75% Off on Steam

ThePunishedSnake: It was for DS, the one for GBC is the first one and sadly it's not on PC.
The GBC version must've been pretty good, it runs about $300 (Shipping not included).
Post edited March 14, 2015 by pen_sq
Up to 75% off Borderlands titles and DLCs at Greenmangaming. Plus an additional 20% off with coupon code "JBTBG5-7GVTE8-W2YXRV".

Link to sale

Just FYI, any Mac code you buy will still work for PC or vice-versa since it is a steam code that gets you both versions.