It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: DotEmu - DRM-free, somewhat limited selection, though lots of Sega Genesis games via emulation.
ShinyLoot - Formerly 100% DRM-free, now 85%. Forum was off to a good start before they changed course.
FireFlower Games - DRM-free, eclectic selection, priced pegged to the euro instead of the dollar. Needs more titles and forum use.
Desura - Big ol' mixed bag, the go-to place for DRM-free bundle keys. Unimpressed with the new management.

I own games on all of these services, but it's pretty spotty - Sega titles on DotEmu and a few obscure adventures like Maupiti Island; a number of indies on ShinyLoot, though I stopped buying there when they stopped being DRM-free exclusively; some good games on FireFlower that aren't available on GOG; and the usual grab-bag one associates with Desura, with only a few games actually purchased from them.

In short, if GOG sinks, there's not another ship truly ready to take over the voyage.
Agreed, the GOG battleship sits high in the water overlooking the competition's row boats while it cruises alongside the Steam aircraft carrier.
IAmSinistar: Pretty much. I do occasionally buy games there (and of course bundles), but the DRM-free ratio is awfully low for me to make it a home.
Ok. I guess I give them extra-points in my head because of their effort in Books/Comics.
IAmSinistar: DotEmu - DRM-free, somewhat limited selection, though lots of Sega Genesis games via emulation.
ShinyLoot - Formerly 100% DRM-free, now 85%. Forum was off to a good start before they changed course.
FireFlower Games - DRM-free, eclectic selection, priced pegged to the euro instead of the dollar. Needs more titles and forum use.
Desura - Big ol' mixed bag, the go-to place for DRM-free bundle keys. Unimpressed with the new management.

I own games on all of these services, but it's pretty spotty - Sega titles on DotEmu and a few obscure adventures like Maupiti Island; a number of indies on ShinyLoot, though I stopped buying there when they stopped being DRM-free exclusively; some good games on FireFlower that aren't available on GOG; and the usual grab-bag one associates with Desura, with only a few games actually purchased from them.

In short, if GOG sinks, there's not another ship truly ready to take over the voyage.
skeletonbow: Agreed, the GOG battleship sits high in the water overlooking the competition's row boats while it cruises alongside the Steam aircraft carrier.
Battleship lol. The way the current market is, it's more like Steam is aircraft carrier, GoG is the rowboat and everyone else is on rafts made of logs.
madth3: Ok. I guess I give them extra-points in my head because of their effort in Books/Comics.
Oh I certainly agree there - the Book bundles have been quite impressive. And honestly they do have a lot of DRM-free games. Those are just overshadowed by the DRM'd ones most of the time. So they are a good store in a number of ways; just not the one poised to take the place of GOG for me, should such a thing be needed.

And besides bundles, I still shop there for the games which GOG should have but doesn't (ahem, The Bridge...). :)
No Humble Weekly, eh? No humble main? Guys... HIB next week confirmed, my great great great grandfather cousin friend dog thing works over there and confirmed by phone just now, it will have amazing games like Banner Saga, Magicite, Space Run, Heavy Bullets, God Will Be Watching, etc.
Cyraxpt: No Humble Weekly, eh? No humble main? Guys... HIB next week confirmed, my great great great grandfather cousin friend dog thing works over there and confirmed by phone just now, it will have amazing games like Bad Rats, Day One: Garry's Incident, Guise of the Wolf, Slaughtering Grounds, etc.
Just to ground you into reality (and likely beneath it...)
Post edited March 12, 2015 by Grargar
Alien Isolation is -66% on GreenmanGaming, for Steam
Cyraxpt: No Humble Weekly, eh? No humble main? Guys... HIB next week confirmed, my great great great grandfather cousin friend dog thing works over there and confirmed by phone just now, it will have amazing games like Bad Rats, Day One: Garry's Incident, Guise of the Wolf, Slaughtering Grounds, etc.
Grargar: Just to ground you into reality (and likely beneath it...)
I said Humble Indie Bundle and not another Indie Gala...

Jokes aside, i don't see why not, it's been a while since there was a HIB, this time off is perfect for a big return/good bundle and those games have been available for a while (and on sales) so i can see it happening.

But then again they can come up with another publisher bundle....
Cyraxpt: I said Humble Indie Bundle and not another Indie Gala...

Jokes aside, i don't see why not, it's been a while since there was a HIB, this time off is perfect for a big return/good bundle and those games have been available for a while (and on sales) so i can see it happening.

But then again they can come up with another publisher bundle....
I just don't expect exciting things, that's all.
https://wayforward.com/news/2015/03/celebrating-25-years-of-games/

Sales up to 75% off in different platforms: Steam, Wii U, 3DS, PSN and iOS.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge at 75% off (2.49 USD on the US store).
Steam have some Ubisoft discounts

66% off South Park: The Stick of Truth

Not sure if this needs uplay but it seems like a good price, a few pennies better than the previous best?
madth3: The Mixer 16 on IndieRoyale

Starting on $1.99

- Pulstar (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- FootLOL: Epic Fail League (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win, Mac)
- Residue (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- 99 Levels To Hell (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Mana Crusher (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Catmouth Island (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Growing Pains (Steam / Win)
- Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory (Steam / Win)
- (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Ensign-1 (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
According to isthereanydeal, most of these games have been bundled quite a few times but I don't actually have any of them. FootLOL and Residue look pretty interesting, as does Sugar Cube. Three of the other games I have interest in from a development perspective. Not bad for me for $2.
IanM: Steam have some Ubisoft discounts

66% off South Park: The Stick of Truth

Not sure if this needs uplay but it seems like a good price, a few pennies better than the previous best?
Valiant Hearts for $3.74 looks very tempting. Maybe it's time to pop my Uplay cherry...

Also, Anno has TAGES DRM according to the Steam page... does it include the DRM if purchased and played through Uplay?
Post edited March 13, 2015 by the.kuribo
the.kuribo: Valiant Hearts for $3.74 looks very tempting. Maybe it's time to pop my Uplay cherry...
:o Valiant Hearts is SO worth $3.74 in my opinion, even with having to deal with Uplay. I have a review if you're interested :D
the.kuribo: Valiant Hearts for $3.74 looks very tempting. Maybe it's time to pop my Uplay cherry...
genkicolleen: :o Valiant Hearts is SO worth $3.74 in my opinion, even with having to deal with Uplay. I have a review if you're interested :D
Thanks! I actually already pulled the trigger on it, but I'd still like to see your review.
Valkyria Chronicles is 66% off (6,80€) at gamersgate for the next 7 hours, grab it as long as you can