It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: so more stuff thats pay what you want on bandcamp then?!
Well, that's the shape of any music that shows up on a bundle site. When you pay a dollar for ten albums, each artist makes what... a nickel? This is not a money-making venture; it's desperate musicians just trying to be heard.

Especially this genre which requires no talent or experience to produce.
yogsloth: Well, that's the shape of any music that shows up on a bundle site. When you pay a dollar for ten albums, each artist makes what... a nickel? This is not a money-making venture; it's desperate musicians just trying to be heard.
True, but that wasnt my point.

yogsloth: Especially this genre which requires no talent or experience to produce.
Not true of the genre - a lot of chiptine artists are just that - "circuit benders" - and that requires an amount of electronic knowledge and skill to be able to rewire a speak and spell or a christmas card into a performance instrument or sequential compositor, sample looper etc.

However, many are also just people sample old nes roms and looping with crashed copies of ableton.
madth3: Killer Bundle 2 at BundleStars

$4.99 for 10 Steam games

- Enemy Front
- Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- 10 Years After
- Reprisal Universe
- Samudai
- Boid
- Blitzkrieg Anthology
- Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
- Redline
I'm not sure how they found a bundle of 10 games I didn't own already. I didn't think that was possible.

$4.99 for 10 Steam games

- Enemy Front
- Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- 10 Years After
- Reprisal Universe
- Samudai
- Boid
- Blitzkrieg Anthology
- Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
- Redline
Not a bad bundle, already have half of them.
Cyraxpt: Not a bad bundle, already have half of them.
I'm not into strategy so it did not look that interesting too me. Anything you particularly recommend?
Cyraxpt: Not a bad bundle, already have half of them.
madth3: I'm not into strategy so it did not look that interesting too me. Anything you particularly recommend?
Lol, i'm going for general feedback and not personal! :)

If you're not into strategy than i don't think this is for you since the better games are the rts ones. In a different universe where i didn't had half of those games i would say that the bundle is worth it for:

Space Rangers HD (already have it but never played it) - What caught my interest was that the game apparently has some depth into it but it doesn't seem like one of those so overwhelming (from what i've read it's a bit arcade) that you end up quitting. Oh, and i enjoy space games.

Blitzkrieg 1 + 2 (have it) - It's great for those that like rts, what i enjoyed the most was the combat, it's easy to destroy to kill (or be killed) but it gets a bit repetitive since my strategy was to have someone scout and the artillery deal with the enemy. I haven't played the 2nd one...

Hegemony Rome (don't have it) - Looks similar to Total War and the feedback is good so i would say it's worth it for rts fans.

Reprisal Universe and Boid (have it/don't have it) - I would say it's one of those "wild cards", looks interesting and has good feedback but it's a bit... different so it might not be "that" interesting for everyone.

As for the rest, meh, a mixture of "looks bad" and "don't care".

$4.99 for 10 Steam games

- Reprisal Universe
Might to skip this one just interest with that one from a whole list, Any thought for Reprisal Universe?

EDIT : Thanks to Cyraxpt for recommend in above then i Skip the bundle.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by thk47
Cyraxpt: Lol, i'm going for general feedback and not personal! :)
Thanks for the post. :-)
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Monochromatic</span>

PWYW
The Bridge (Also for Mac and Linux)
Closure (Also for Mac and Linux)
Dominique Pamplemousse (Also for Mac)

BTA
NaissanceE
Betrayer (Steam-only)
Oquonie (DRM-Free/Mac-only)

$10
Neverending Nightmares (Also for Mac and Linux)

Aside the exceptions noted above, every game is DRM-Free and comes with a Steam key. Includes soundtracks for Dominique Pamplemousse, Oquonie and The Bridge.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Monochromatic</span>

PWYW
The Bridge (Also for Mac and Linux)
Closure (Also for Mac and Linux)
Dominique Pamplemousse (Also for Mac)

BTA
NaissanceE
Betrayer (Steam-only)
Quonie (DRM-Free/Mac-only)

$10
Neverending Nightmares (Also for Mac and Linux)

Aside the exceptions noted above, every game is DRM-Free and comes with a Steam key.
Only one thing for me on there - and not worth the BTA for it alone sadly.
Sachys: Only one thing for me on there - and not worth the BTA for it alone sadly.
NaissanceE, I'm sure -- but I thought you HATED platformers!
Sachys: Only one thing for me on there - and not worth the BTA for it alone sadly.
genkicolleen: NaissanceE, I'm sure -- but I thought you HATED platformers!
FPP avante garde exploration game.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Sachys
Give Dominique Pamplemousse a try. It's really a unique game (a claymation musical detective adventure). And I think it's never been bundled before.
PaterAlf: Give Dominique Pamplemousse a try. It's really a unique game (a claymation musical detective adventure). And I think it's never been bundled before.
Definately not for me - im pretty picky about art styles and they can make or ruin a game for me.
Adventure Gamers opened a new store, with most games as DRM-Free.

https://store.adventuregamers.com/

PC debut exclusively on the store today - the first episode of The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle
https://store.adventuregamers.com/products/view/the_adventures_of_bertram_fiddle