It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Syndicate (1993) is free on Origin.
Thanks, will have to remember to get it back at home.

<span class="bold">The Evil Within</span> is -66% on Steam as midweek madness.
BenKii: Syndicate (1993) is free on Origin.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house
I see it says on the page it's the "Standard Edition – PC Download", Is it any different from SYNDICATE PLUS&trade; on Gog?
Plantes contre Zombies™ Édition Jeu de l'année on the French Store
Post edited March 04, 2015 by BlackThorny
pinched from reddit: Bioshock Infintite / Season Pass sale 75% off SteamPlay codes.

MacGameStore Infinite Sale

Use coupon macgames5off for an extra 5% off
Post edited March 04, 2015 by IanM
IanM: pinched from reddit: Bioshock Infintite / Season Pass sale 75% off SteamPlay codes.

It's intended for MAc users but I think the Steam keys will work for Windows users too, right?

I checked if this store is restricted to US only, Americas or whatever but I din't find anything. Still it doesn't ask for my country of residence, it assumes I'm from US or they didn't care.
GabiMoro: It's intended for MAc users but I think the Steam keys will work for Windows users too, right?
Correct. If a game mentions Steamplay on Steam, a Mac code will also give the Windows version and vice versa.
madth3: <span class="bold">Attack of the Labyrinth</span> is on the IndieGameStand

An action arcade game for 1-4 players.
- Up to 4 players locally
- Play as a Knight, Wizard, Archer or Dragon!
- Dungeons are randomly generated
- Battle through 10 levels of the labyrinth to reach the heart of evil!
- Collect upgrades to help you mow down the forces of darkness!

PWYW for a DRM-Free copy
(Game is on Greenlight, you need to pay $1 to get a Steam key if the game is greenlit)

BTA for the soundtrack
Damn, you're quick! :)
IanM: pinched from reddit: Bioshock Infintite / Season Pass sale 75% off SteamPlay codes.

Thank you very much for this link! Got the Bioshock Infinite Season pass for US$4.74 using the discount code. Works perfectly on Windows and from Australia :)
Note that Bioshock: Infinite will be free for GOLD subscribers for XBOX on the 16th of March.
Steam has a SteamOS Sale

I see a -80% on Torchlight II, for example.
Tarnicus: Thank you very much for this link! Got the Bioshock Infinite Season pass for US$4.74 using the discount code. Works perfectly on Windows and from Australia :)
Happy to spread the word :-) I got the season pass myself. I have all the Steam codes still to use from the 2K bundle whenever that was and it's nice to be able to get the DLC for a reasonable price, very unexpected.
Tarnicus: Thank you very much for this link! Got the Bioshock Infinite Season pass for US$4.74 using the discount code. Works perfectly on Windows and from Australia :)
IanM: Happy to spread the word :-) I got the season pass myself. I have all the Steam codes still to use from the 2K bundle whenever that was and it's nice to be able to get the DLC for a reasonable price, very unexpected.
I ended up getting it for both myself and my partner at that price and passing on the link to a friend. At that price, it was very difficult to say no to, just like my crazy spending on this sale :)
Killer Bundle 2 at BundleStars

$4.99 for 10 Steam games

- Enemy Front
- Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- 10 Years After
- Reprisal Universe
- Samudai
- Boid
- Blitzkrieg Anthology
- Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
- Redline
X Weekend on GamersGate up to -75%. The games are either DRM-Free or require a Steam account.
Groupees puts up a new bundle, but it appears to be music only - and doesn't even say what kind.

Fantomek's Favorites

Reserve is $1.

[EDIT] I have been informed in Groupees chat that Fantomek is chip-tune techno. Yeeeeeech.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by yogsloth
yogsloth: Groupees puts up a new bundle, but it appears to be music only - and doesn't even say what kind.

Fantomek's Favorites

Reserve is $1.

[EDIT] I have been informed in Groupees chat that Fantomek is chip-tune techno. Yeeeeeech.
so more stuff thats pay what you want on bandcamp then?!