It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: I guess I'll have to spend my money here. :-)
If only there were some kind of sale here! :)
IAmSinistar: If only there were some kind of sale here! :)
But, but.... the bundles...

;-)
madth3: But, but.... the bundles...

;-)
So you've become like those "warehouse store" shoppers - unable to buy except in bulk. :)
madth3: But, but.... the bundles...

;-)
IAmSinistar: So you've become like those "warehouse store" shoppers - unable to buy except in bulk. :)
*quickly and quietly wheels giant trolley filled with crappy platformers past Sinistar and into the tip
Sachys: *quickly and quietly wheels giant trolley filled with crappy platformers past Sinistar and into the tip
You fool, that's not a dumpster! It's the shipping container that goes to Groupees!
Sachys: *quickly and quietly wheels giant trolley filled with crappy platformers past Sinistar and into the tip
IAmSinistar: You fool, that's not a dumpster! It's the shipping container that goes to Groupees!
...O_____O

...Says "IndieGala" on the side...
Sachys: ...Says "IndieGala" on the side...
Carry on. That is the dumpster.
Sachys: ...Says "IndieGala" on the side...
IAmSinistar: Carry on. That is the dumpster.
*begins the shovelling of steam greenshite titles

...gonna need a BIGGER shovel

*signals for JCB
Sachys: *begins the shovelling of steam greenshite titles

*signals for JCB
I think you're going to need Mek-Quake for this one.

BIG JOBS!
Sachys: *begins the shovelling of steam greenshite titles

*signals for JCB
IAmSinistar: I think you're going to need Mek-Quake for this one.

BIG JOBS!
Sadly I think RoJaws is the only one into this level of shit.
If anybody is remotely interested, on my massive scoresheet post a few days ago, you can add another $10 GOG game from my groupees bundles as I've traded a handful of Steam codes for it... mostly from a bundle that otherwise was worth nothing for me.

I also wound up enjoying one of the albums so much (Sorizon), I reached out to the band and bought the physical CD - so maybe you score that as a negative, since it cost me more money! :)
yogsloth: If anybody is remotely interested, on my massive scoresheet post a few days ago, you can add another $10 GOG game from my groupees bundles as I've traded a handful of Steam codes for it... mostly from a bundle that otherwise was worth nothing for me.

I also wound up enjoying one of the albums so much (Sorizon), I reached out to the band and bought the physical CD - so maybe you score that as a negative, since it cost me more money! :)
Sorizon? - could have sent you the CD edition nearly free. Make it a lose!

most I would have had to do was walk into town and post it via the freemailing place formerly known as work!

Edit: think their was a T-shirt with it too - not sure - already in the attic (and less than UK xxxl sized if so)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: Sorizon? - could have sent you the CD edition nearly free. Make it a lose!

most I would have had to do was walk into town and post it via the freemailing place formerly known as work!

Edit: think their was a T-shirt with it too - not sure - already in the attic (and less than UK xxxl sized if so)
Well, shoot. :)

I would be interested in that shirt, if you have it... I'll PM 'ya...
<span class="bold">Attack of the Labyrinth</span> is on the IndieGameStand

An action arcade game for 1-4 players.
- Up to 4 players locally
- Play as a Knight, Wizard, Archer or Dragon!
- Dungeons are randomly generated
- Battle through 10 levels of the labyrinth to reach the heart of evil!
- Collect upgrades to help you mow down the forces of darkness!

PWYW for a DRM-Free copy
(Game is on Greenlight, you need to pay $1 to get a Steam key if the game is greenlit)

BTA for the soundtrack
high rated
Syndicate (1993) is free on Origin.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house
Post edited March 03, 2015 by BenKii