It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not sure if it's been posted already, but the IndieGala Store is offering a free Steam key for Litil Divil.
FYI Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is still out of keys on the humble store as of this post.
Leucius: FYI Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is still out of keys on the humble store as of this post.
Squeenix isn't going to have anybody around to fix that on the weekend. Don't be surprised if the ball gets dropped a lot this week, everybody is at GDC.
Post edited March 01, 2015 by pen_sq
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Made in Japan</span>
<snip>
Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Half-Minute Hero, which is Steam-only.
I suppose more importantly are they worth buying? If anyone's bought this bundle and has a short impression on each game i'd like to hear.. At least a couple of them look interesting by description alone...

edit: Although after watching the previews for the games, i'll say i'm hesitant to pick up any of them. I've long since fallen from the shmups and fighting genres, leaving the more interesting genres on the forefront, but i wonder if i'd ever play them...

Hmmm...
Post edited March 02, 2015 by rtcvb32
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Made in Japan</span>
<snip>
Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Half-Minute Hero, which is Steam-only.
rtcvb32: I suppose more importantly are they worth buying? If anyone's bought this bundle and has a short impression on each game i'd like to hear.. At least a couple of them look interesting by description alone...

edit: Although after watching the previews for the games, i'll say i'm hesitant to pick up any of them. I've long since fallen from the shmups and fighting genres, leaving the more interesting genres on the forefront, but i wonder if i'd ever play them...

Hmmm...
Everything is worth something to somebody.
rtcvb32: I suppose more importantly are they worth buying? If anyone's bought this bundle and has a short impression on each game i'd like to hear.. At least a couple of them look interesting by description alone...

Hmmm...
I'm also not huge into SHMUPs, so I only got the pay what you want tier for $1.

The only game I have experience with is Influent, and while it is an interesting idea, in practical application it's not really very useful in terms of language learning, nor is it fun.

However, the other two games looked pretty unique to me and with nice production values. Since they are also DRM-Free and have received very positive reviews, I feel pretty good about how I spent my buck in retrospect.
Ether One is discounted by 50% here. Same case with the Deluxe Upgrade and the Deluxe Edition.
Grargar: Not sure if it's been posted already, but the IndieGala Store is offering a free Steam key for Litil Divil.
Huh, so IndieGala has humblefied their storefront now? I didn't notice that before, has it been that way for long already?
Leroux: Huh, so IndieGala has humblefied their storefront now? I didn't notice that before, has it been that way for long already?
I think it happened in December.
penumbren: Just wanted to point out that Deus is actually available on GOG - it's included in the Robinson's Requiem Collection.
Oh, nice! Thanks for the info. Not the bundling I would have expected. :)
GOG Double Insomnia sale has started. Make sure you're looking at the home page occasionally.
high rated
Grargar: Ether One is discounted by 50% here. Same case with the Deluxe Upgrade and the Deluxe Edition.
Just another reminder that these devs sold a Mac version that they knew they would never produce.
IndieGala Every Monday #49

$1.99 (First 24 hours) for six Steam games

- King Arthur's Gold
- Master Reboot
- X-note
- Depths of Peril
- Secrets of Raetikon
- Solar Struggle
Squishy: The Suicidal Pig is $0,14 USD (-95% OFF). The game has also cards, so if you sell them you can cover the price... (:P)
Humble announcements:

Mobile bundles will return in three weeks.

No main bundle tomorrow on account of GDC and PAX East. Will return on two weeks.

I guess I'll have to spend my money here. :-)