It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: No not kill, but protect. :)
Ah, carry on then. But watch out for the GOG member who is made of liquid metal.

madth3: But here, you can have the Ripstone Indie Bundle
"Thanks". ;D
yogsloth: In for another Greenlight. Like a sap. But 8+ games guaranteed to have direct download... I'm in for at least one more shot.

My empty swear jar should be at $2.75...
I'm up to $2.25 from Groupees. Yet I have faltered at both Humble and Lazyguys this week...
yogsloth: In for another Greenlight. Like a sap. But 8+ games guaranteed to have direct download... I'm in for at least one more shot.

My empty swear jar should be at $2.75...
budejovice: I'm up to $2.25 from Groupees. Yet I have faltered at both Humble and Lazyguys this week...
Sorry, $2.25 is the correct number. :) That's almost enough already for a promo game on GOG.

But at least I have loads of shit platformers to show for it!
Oh darn, I almost missed the new Greenlight bundle...now I can't resist buying it. Argh!
http://www.macgamestore.com/showcase/Feral-Super-Sale/
Tarnicus: I should add to this; I have come across keys that have not worked that I have definitely not used, and after contacting support for the bundle site, they have emailed me keys. Most major bundle sites have very good support. Speaking of which, IndieGala has failed to get back to me about not getting an extra happy hour bundle, so I'll have to hound them again. In the past they have given me an extra bundle or two when they have stuffed up. In this case, it might be my error as I may have had the page open for ages before purchasing the bundle.
Well said, +1! Oh hang on, that's me talking to myself again :P

Follow-up re IG support. It was my error; I had left the bundle page open and purchased after happy hour had finished. Indie Gala's response to my second message to support? Sorry you were wrong but here's a free bundle anyway! I feel bad for getting something when the error was mine. Their reason for a free bundle? Because they failed to respond to my first email, which was a first for them.
Updates:

A new "super" Bundle 22 on DIG. $1.49 for six Steam games.

=

The Mixer 15 on IndieRoyale unlocked Space Salvager as its last mystery game.
(DRM-Free, Desura)

=

Two of the games in the Build a Greenlight 20 are already greenlit (which I think is meaningless these days, but there you have it).
Post edited February 28, 2015 by madth3
Don't suppose they come DRM free? Is B&W 2 worth it?
budejovice: I'm up to $2.25 from Groupees. Yet I have faltered at both Humble and Lazyguys this week...
yogsloth: Sorry, $2.25 is the correct number. :) That's almost enough already for a promo game on GOG.

But at least I have loads of shit platformers to show for it!
I'm actually saving up for something specific and crappy. Original statement here. But I should include indieroyale in my totals. Have successfully skipped the last 2 of those. :)
penumbren: Just wanted to point out that Deus is actually available on GOG - it's included in the Robinson's Requiem Collection.
These games deserve a remastered edition or a remake with modern graphics. Their survival gameplay is still too few exploited nowadays.
Valve should really rename "Greenlight" to "Brownlight" to make it more accurate. :)
dammit that Raiden Fighters from dotemu isn't fullscreen... this is not gog. man.

any idea how to kick it in full screen or am I just a random rare unlucky bugger.

off-topic: groupees synth is live
Post edited February 28, 2015 by superstande
superstande: dammit that Raiden Fighters from dotemu isn't fullscreen... this is not gog. man.
Did you mean that it isn't on GOG?
From Raiden Legacy's GOG page:

Raiden Legacy is a power-packed compilation including 4 titles from the mega-popular Raiden arcade series: Raiden, Raiden Fighters, Raiden Fighters 2, and Raiden Fighters Jet.
superstande: dammit that Raiden Fighters from dotemu isn't fullscreen... this is not gog. man.

any idea how to kick it in full screen or am I just a random rare unlucky bugger.
When you say that it's not fullscreen, do you mean that the game plays only a window or that the game has borders? If it's the former, then there should be an options menu that allows you to go fullscreen. If it's the latter, that's because the game is an emulation of the arcade version, which was meant to be played on a vertical screen and the only way to get a true full-screen experience is to have a vertical monitor and set the game's orientation to portrait, instead of landscape.