It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tannath: Which adds up to the same. If I don't redeem it I don't own it, and since those keys are often time limited...
Grargar: They aren't. I still have some 2-years-old Steam keys.
Alright. Thanks for the info. ;)

EDIT: Thank you too Luisfius, ninja'd.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Tannath
Tannath: Which adds up to the same. If I don't redeem it I don't own it, and since those keys are often time limited...
If you still have them (non-activated), how do you know they still work?
trusteft: If you still have them (non-activated), how do you know they still work?
Admittedly, I can't make a 100% claim about those specific ones, but I can make a claim about younger keys (18 months old) that were redeemed normally. Besides, unlike GOG keys offered by other sites, there is no mention of Steam keys going bad anytime soon.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Grargar
trusteft: If you still have them (non-activated), how do you know they still work?
Grargar: Admittedly, I can't make a 100% claim about those specific ones, but I can make a claim about younger keys (18 months old) that were redeemed normally. Besides, unlike GOG keys offered by other sites, there is no mention of Steam keys going bad anytime soon.
Fair enough.
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombies 2

£2.50 on GG. Steam only
Post edited February 26, 2015 by pigdog
On Steam
There is new DLC for Europa Universalis IV, so it's free to play for the weekend and -75%.

Some DLC, EU III and EU Rome are also discounted.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Made in Japan</span>

PWYW
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Influent (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Magical Battle Festa
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
The Tale of Alltynex

$10
Rime Berta
Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Half-Minute Hero, which is Steam-only.
More like Humble Weekly Made My Microsoft, amirite? I caught the PWYW in a freefall and went in.
Not bad! I already have most of the pieces from scattered sources, but a good package for folks who don't.
Awesome Bundle! I love japanese games so i just grabbed it. :)
As far as I'm aware, the only way to know if a Steam key works no matter how old it is, is to try to redeem it. Having said that, I have Steam keys that are over 2 years old and I have recently redeemed some with no problems. I have never encountered a case in which I bought a Steam key either from a legitimate storefront nor a bundle in which the key later expired before I redeemed it, and I'm unaware of any incidence in which that has ever happened for anyone other than perhaps time-limited promotion codes for freebie games or similar such as the extra bonus keys that came along with Insurgency in a recent bundle, where you got Insurgency with the bundle with no time limit on it, but it magically came with 3 extra bonus keys for your friends that did have an expiry date on them.

Likewise, GOG has given out promo keys for free games in the past, some of which had an expiry date on them. The Fallout 1/2/Tactics freebie giveaway promo before the games left the store catalogue is an example of freebie game codes expiring on GOG. This same type of promo might possibly occur on Steam as well, but that would be no different from GOG in that sense.

Other than a special case of a limited time promotion for a free game code like this however, I have never seen nor heard of someone actually purchasing a game from a legitimate retailer or bundle provider, and having their game codes expire after a certain date, so I believe any fear someone might have of this ever happening is unfounded.

If anyone has actually ever bought a game from a legitimate retailer, paid money for it and then later found their game codes expired, and it has really happened, I'd love to hear about it though, preferrably with links to online articles of it being a general phenomenon that affected many people and not a one off store accident/glitch/fluke. :)
skeletonbow: As far as I'm aware, the only way to know if a Steam key works no matter how old it is, is to try to redeem it. Having said that, I have Steam keys that are over 2 years old and I have recently redeemed some with no problems. I have never encountered a case in which I bought a Steam key either from a legitimate storefront nor a bundle in which the key later expired before I redeemed it, and I'm unaware of any incidence in which that has ever happened for anyone other than perhaps time-limited promotion codes for freebie games or similar such as the extra bonus keys that came along with Insurgency in a recent bundle, where you got Insurgency with the bundle with no time limit on it, but it magically came with 3 extra bonus keys for your friends that did have an expiry date on them.

Likewise, GOG has given out promo keys for free games in the past, some of which had an expiry date on them. The Fallout 1/2/Tactics freebie giveaway promo before the games left the store catalogue is an example of freebie game codes expiring on GOG. This same type of promo might possibly occur on Steam as well, but that would be no different from GOG in that sense.

Other than a special case of a limited time promotion for a free game code like this however, I have never seen nor heard of someone actually purchasing a game from a legitimate retailer or bundle provider, and having their game codes expire after a certain date, so I believe any fear someone might have of this ever happening is unfounded.

If anyone has actually ever bought a game from a legitimate retailer, paid money for it and then later found their game codes expired, and it has really happened, I'd love to hear about it though, preferrably with links to online articles of it being a general phenomenon that affected many people and not a one off store accident/glitch/fluke. :)
cool :p
skeletonbow: Likewise, GOG has given out promo keys for free games in the past, some of which had an expiry date on them.
That is correct, like Witcher 2.

skeletonbow: The Fallout 1/2/Tactics freebie giveaway promo before the games left the store catalogue is an example of freebie game codes expiring on GOG.
That, on the other hand, is wrong, because the Fallout codes never had an official expiration date and were intended to be permanent. What happened was that people abused the freeness of the Fallout codes (this was still during the period that GOG could allow you to stockpile free keys as opposed to 1 free game-key/account) to sell them on various sites and GOG had to intervene and render all those free codes useless.
Addicts Bundle
http://flyingbundle.com/

11 Steam titles all with Steam trading cards - Pay at least $4.00to get these games

Burning Cars
Countless Rooms of Death
Diehard Dungeon
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Lilly Looking Through
Millennium - A New Hope
They Breathe
Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres
Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma
2 Mystery games that will be revealed on the second week of the bundle.
skeletonbow: Likewise, GOG has given out promo keys for free games in the past, some of which had an expiry date on them.
Grargar: That is correct, like Witcher 2.

skeletonbow: The Fallout 1/2/Tactics freebie giveaway promo before the games left the store catalogue is an example of freebie game codes expiring on GOG.
Grargar: That, on the other hand, is wrong, because the Fallout codes never had an official expiration date and were intended to be permanent. What happened was that people abused the freeness of the Fallout codes (this was still during the period that GOG could allow you to stockpile free keys as opposed to 1 free game-key/account) to sell them on various sites and GOG had to intervene and render all those free codes useless.
True, they did not have a built in expiry date on them, but rather GOG was forced to expire them due to abuse. Either way though it is a case where people had a game code which did not have infinite lifespan on GOG, and to which many people were surprised to find out their codes no longer worked. As disappointing as it was for some, I think GOG did the right thing at the time. This also led to changes in how free game promos were handled in the future, however I think the current way they do it is very reasonable and fair to gamers getting the opportunity to have a free game, while balancing that with making it difficult/impossible to game the system to personal advantage etc. Keeping on the topic at hand though, I've never seen GOG give out Steam codes that had an expiry date on them either. :)