It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: did the discount rate for witcher 3 changed a little in europe?
Do you have the two Witcher games? If not, then it's probably related to this.
Sachys: might be - 27% off for me right now at £36.49 - last I checkdd it was 20%... i think.
For me it was always 27% off (17% without any Witcher game).
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Grargar
apehater: did the discount rate for witcher 3 changed a little in europe?
Grargar: Do you have the two Witcher games? If not, then it's probably related to this.
Sachys: might be - 27% off for me right now at £36.49 - last I checkdd it was 20%... i think.
Grargar: For me it was always 27% off (17% without any Witcher game).
i thought it was 10% with witcher 1 and 20% with W2... ah well. wont be buying it for a LONG time at any rate!
Sachys: i thought it was 10% with witcher 1 and 20% with W2... ah well. wont be buying it for a LONG time at any rate!
For everyone outside of Europe, it was 10% off without any Witcher, 15% off with one of the two Witcher games and 20% off with both Witcher games.
In Europe (not sure about UK), it was 17% off without any Witcher, 22% off with one of the two Witcher games and 27% off with both Witcher games.
Apparently, it's now 15%/22% off without any Witcher game.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Grargar
Sachys: i thought it was 10% with witcher 1 and 20% with W2... ah well. wont be buying it for a LONG time at any rate!
Grargar: For everyone outside of Europe, it was 10% off without any Witcher, 15% off with one of the two Witcher games and 20% off with both Witcher games.
In Europe (not sure about UK), it was 17% off without any Witcher, 22% off with one of the two Witcher games and 27% off with both Witcher games.
weird!
Grargar: For everyone outside of Europe, it was 10% off without any Witcher, 15% off with one of the two Witcher games and 20% off with both Witcher games.
Nope, was and still is 20% off for me (have both Witcher games). :p
LinustheBold: Bummer. Well, the first episode is still available for $2.00, which is a pretty good price I guess.
hummer010: Looks like it's back in stock!

Edit: And it's US only.

Edit 2: I guess it's available to several countries - just not Canada.
Out of stock for me right now.
triock: Nope, was and still is 20% off for me (have both Witcher games). :p
It is 27% for me (have both Witcher games).
Cyraxpt: Just noticed that the groupees retro 4 bundle had some nice music on it... On a different note, my deals addicted friends, anyone of you interested in Earthworm Jim 1+2 (gog) and Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon + Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (steam)?
I already have Tesla Effect but I'm interested in the Killing Moon one if you're gifting it away =)
triock: Nope, was and still is 20% off for me (have both Witcher games). :p
Care to tell us what the nominal price is for Slovakia?
Pretty sure the difference in the discount percentage has got to do something with that. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Pretty sure the difference in the discount percentage has got to do something with that. ;-)
Next you'll be telling me GOG doesn't know how to calculate percentages.

;-)
triock: IG Dragon Rock bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/dragon

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle
Battlepaths
Muffin Knight

Pay $3.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases!

Double Dragon Neon
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
A Bird Story
BloodRayne Betrayal
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act I
Silence of the Sleep
Some of those games, like Bird Story, say Trading Cards below their name. Does that mean you get the game plus some Steam trading cards or is it just the trading cards that you get and not the game?
triock: IG Dragon Rock bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/dragon

[...]
LJChronx: Some of those games, like Bird Story, say Trading Cards below their name. Does that mean you get the game plus some Steam trading cards or is it just the trading cards that you get and not the game?
Means that the game has Steam trading cards implemented, so you can get card drops while playing the game. The actual game is what's included in the bundle, though.
LJChronx: Some of those games, like Bird Story, say Trading Cards below their name. Does that mean you get the game plus some Steam trading cards or is it just the trading cards that you get and not the game?
expopower: Means that the game has Steam trading cards implemented, so you can get card drops while playing the game. The actual game is what's included in the bundle, though.
Oh, ok thanks. I dont have any of the games. What do guys think of the bundle? (aside from it being all Steam games, which I know most GoGers frown on.)
LJChronx: Oh, ok thanks. I dont have any of the games. What do guys think of the bundle? (aside from it being all Steam games, which I know most GoGers frown on.)
In my opinion, if you have nothing it's not bad.
expopower: Means that the game has Steam trading cards implemented, so you can get card drops while playing the game. The actual game is what's included in the bundle, though.
LJChronx: Oh, ok thanks. I dont have any of the games. What do guys think of the bundle? (aside from it being all Steam games, which I know most GoGers frown on.)
I would go with the 3.99 Tier since bloodRayne (Hard as nails) and BlazBlue (pretty looking fighting game) are pretty good from what of them I played when I played them on PS3