It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pigdog: Is this a deal? Dying Light
Sachys: Oh dear! You even pay to have your face in the game?! - that should surely be the other way around!
Depends on the face :P
Sachys: Oh dear! You even pay to have your face in the game?! - that should surely be the other way around!
pen_sq: Doesn't come with a full treatment of Zombrex, no deal. (Just the stupid little 2 pill pharma sample card, pretty much useless if you're bitten by anything bigger than an undead squirrel.)
You mean like this squirrel? :P
The KISS Bundle is live on IndieRoyale

Starting from $1.99 for 11 Steam games bundled before.

- //N.P.P.D. RUSH// : THE MILK OF ULTRA VIOLET
- Canyon Capers
- Cobi Treasure Deluxe
- Glacier 3: The Meltdown
- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
- Hyper Fighters
- Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
- Numba Deluxe
- Racer 8
- RADical ROACH
- The Tribloos 2
Post edited February 25, 2015 by madth3
One for Mac and none for Linux. At least they're all DRM-free.

EDIT: Except for the one Mac game, Racer 8.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by budejovice
hummer010: Looks like it's back in stock!
Edit: And it's US only.
Edit 2: I guess it's available to several countries - just not Canada.
Thanks for the heads-up! Sorry it isn't working in Canadia: that's too bad.
http://agoodsnowman.com

According to the site:

"PAY WHAT THE TEMPERATURE IS

25TH FEBRUARY - 10TH MARCH
The weather today: 11°C

The price today: $11 Just before having his tea, the monster goes out to the weather station in London to check today's temperature. He sets the price accordingly and tweets to his friends from @AGoodSnowman."

Interesting promotion strategy (lowest temperature in London during that time frame is supposed to be 5 degrees)
letsmaybeLP92: http://agoodsnowman.com ...
Interesting promo indeed! Good thing they don't use Fahrenheit ;) The game looks pretty nice too, I hadn't heard of it.
hummer010: Looks like it's back in stock!
Edit: And it's US only.
Edit 2: I guess it's available to several countries - just not Canada.
LinustheBold: Thanks for the heads-up! Sorry it isn't working in Canadia: that's too bad.
That's alright. It saves me from myself. It looks like a cool game, but it goes against two of my current rules: it's a squenix game, and it's windows only.

For that price, I was going to break my rules.
letsmaybeLP92: http://agoodsnowman.com ...
pablodusk: Interesting promo indeed! Good thing they don't use Fahrenheit ;) The game looks pretty nice too, I hadn't heard of it.
Aww, its going by their balmy local temperature. If we were going by the customer's temp, I wouldn't mind being paid to take that game.

Doesn't matter if we're talking F or C.
pablodusk: Interesting promo indeed! Good thing they don't use Fahrenheit ;) The game looks pretty nice too, I hadn't heard of it.
pen_sq: Aww, its going by their balmy local temperature. If we were going by the customer's temp, I wouldn't mind being paid to take that game.

Doesn't matter if we're talking F or C.
Yeah, local temp this morning, they'd have had to pay me $27.
What a steaming pile of re-bundeled shit that is!
hummer010: What a steaming pile of re-bundeled shit that is!
My current personal thoughts are more than documented in this thread, however, at least one of these (Hostile Waters) passes the GOG test, which is more than can be said of most bundles. :)
Post edited February 25, 2015 by budejovice
hummer010: What a steaming pile of re-bundeled shit that is!
This
Post edited February 25, 2015 by Oathe
did the discount rate for witcher 3 changed a little in europe?
apehater: did the discount rate for witcher 3 changed a little in europe?
might be - 27% off for me right now at £36.49 - last I checkdd it was 20%... i think.