It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Hexcells</span> games are -70% on Steam as daily deal.

I like this kind of puzzles and I recommend Hexcells Plus and Infinity. If you only want one, get Infinity.

= = =

<span class="bold">Risen 3</span> is -50% and the first two are -75% as midweek deals.

<span class="bold">The Long Dark</span> is -40%, also.
Post edited February 24, 2015 by madth3
Smannesman: More Disney content on Steam, some games 50% off.
I wasn't aware that Disney released at least one awful game per movie.
And still no Frozen game. Disney should just Let It Go already!
New stuff added to Square Enix Humble

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Startopia
Post edited February 24, 2015 by BenKii
Humble Store has a Square Enix weekly deal with games discounted up to 80%.
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Grargar
Smannesman: More Disney content on Steam, some games 50% off.
I wasn't aware that Disney released at least one awful game per movie.
madth3: If you were not aware, how do you know they're awful?
Life long experience and prejudice.
madth3: If you were not aware, how do you know they're awful?
Smannesman: Life long experience and prejudice.
That made me laugh. Much respect!
Sachys: there aren't really any games I can see as being easy to gift the keys of - particularly as the $1 price makes it pretty accessible, and none of them interest me at all.
secondly, even though I dont really do music journalism anymore, I still get sent dozens of promos a week so theres a fair chance it will turn up (as did the soundtrack to hotline miami and a few others).
thirdly, this is another example of the low quality of groupees bundles at the minute (from my point of view / tastes at least), so i dont really want to buy it for one thing and essentially provide a thumbs up for this kind of content - though I've no doubt I'll have more trouble the next time a preorder pops up as I like to gamble on occasion! Heheh.
Perfectly understandable. Thank you for the answer!
Is this a deal? Dying Light
IG Dragon Rock bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/dragon

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle
Battlepaths
Muffin Knight

Pay $3.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases!

Double Dragon Neon
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
A Bird Story
BloodRayne Betrayal
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act I
Silence of the Sleep
pigdog: Is this a deal? Dying Light
Oh dear! You even pay to have your face in the game?! - that should surely be the other way around!
pigdog: Is this a deal? Dying Light
Sachys: Oh dear! You even pay to have your face in the game?! - that should surely be the other way around!
Doesn't come with a full treatment of Zombrex, no deal. (Just the stupid little 2 pill pharma sample card, pretty much useless if you're bitten by anything bigger than an undead squirrel.)
Post edited February 25, 2015 by pen_sq
Life is Strange: Complete Season (Episodes 1-5, Steam DRM) is $7.48 @ Newegg.com

Steps:
1. Add Episode 1 to cart
2. Add Season Pass to cart
3. Enter promo code "EMCANNR72" at checkout
4. Final price at checkout will be $7.48

edit: Looks like they're out of stock for the season pass. Maybe they'll get more in later.

edit 2: Yay!! Looks like the keys are back in stock. :D
Post edited February 25, 2015 by BenKii
BenKii: Life is Strange: Complete Season (Episodes 1-5, Steam DRM) is $7.48 @ Newegg.com

Steps:
1. Add Episode 1 to cart
2. Add Season Pass to cart
3. Enter promo code "EMCANNR72" at checkout
4. Final price at checkout will be $7.48

edit: Looks like they're out of stock for the season pass. Maybe they'll get more in later.
It seems strange to be out of stock on a digital product - I realize they must have had a limited stock of keys, but still ....

I like the typo on the page:
ESRB Rating M - Mature (Blood, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Durgs, Violence)
Damn them Durgs, they are a real problem.
BenKii: Life is Strange: Complete Season (Episodes 1-5, Steam DRM) is $7.48 @ Newegg.com
Bummer. Well, the first episode is still available for $2.00, which is a pretty good price I guess.
LinustheBold: Bummer. Well, the first episode is still available for $2.00, which is a pretty good price I guess.
Looks like it's back in stock!

Edit: And it's US only.

Edit 2: I guess it's available to several countries - just not Canada.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by hummer010