It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sandbox is good for me, i hate when the game is like mission based and i have to rebuild new stuff for each mission, i don't mind the difficulty but i hate it when it's time related since i like to take my time to plan.
I'll buy it, if the difficulty is too much for me then i'll try the mods that Sachys mentioned, thanks for the answers.
In 2011, I bought a few games in this store(Space Hack, 8 bit commando, Keepsake, Next Life and Nibiru Age of Secrets). Since last year I can only donwload 8bit commando and Space Hack, the other games disapear from download client Ò_Ó
yogsloth: I've got a DRM-free download sitting on Groupees. It was in a bundle a few weeks ago. Is it really that good? I haven't checked into it much.
I couldn't tell you as I've never played. I'm just fascinated by the premise. The few reviews I've skimmed (in case spoilers) don't seem to think its terribad. That is enough for me.

IAmSinistar: Many years ago when I was writing games, I had the idea for a game that took place in an Antarctic research station. You arrived at the station and only had access to the control room. So you watched and spoke to the other characters through the security system. Never got around to making it, but I'm glad to see a similar mechanic finally surface.
This is why I'm so attracted to it. I have long been fascinated by attempts to bring the player into the game. This one is.. almost (obviously it is not) second person narrative. Or as close as I think you could get in a Computer game, anyway. That really is fascinating to me.
wanderer_27: Groupees getting ready to do yet another Bundle :

https://groupees.com/remute5

Remute's Hipster Orgy Bundle

10 Games
3 Albums

Starts in just under 21 hours, don't know if there will be a reserve option or not yet.
The Video shows some of the games that will be in it. I will list what I remember seeing in it:

Slinki

Labyrinth of Time

Pitiri 1977

Nobu: Fat Revenge

Pluck

Battle Buggy Grounds

Swordlord

Sumo: Revise

Then it says Alex Mauer, and June not sure if they are games, or artist.
IAmSinistar: Many years ago when I was writing games, I had the idea for a game that took place in an Antarctic research station. You arrived at the station and only had access to the control room. So you watched and spoke to the other characters through the security system. Never got around to making it, but I'm glad to see a similar mechanic finally surface.
I haven't yet puzzled out why, but this made me think of Morningstar, a point-and-click by Red Herring Labs. It's one of those short and atmospheric games that makes making games seem accessible.

You can find it here: (Or on just about every damned free flash site on the internet.)
http://jayisgames.com/games/morningstar/

While digging this up, (Was it called mine-something? Or mace-something? Definitely maces. Aha, Morningstar!) I discovered that this was very recently rereleased. My memory of the original is foggy yet positive, but I know nothing of the modern version.

Anyway, I'd be keen to play through any story you happen to cook up. No pressure!

10 Games
3 Albums

Starts in just under 21 hours, don't know if there will be a reserve option or not yet.
Oathe: The Video shows some of the games that will be in it. I will list what I remember seeing in it:

Slinki

Labyrinth of Time

Pitiri 1977

Nobu: Fat Revenge

Pluck

Battle Buggy Grounds

Swordlord

Sumo: Revise

Then it says Alex Mauer, and June not sure if they are games, or artist.
Video's new, it wasn't there earlier.

I saw maybe one or two not named that might have potential, the rest, not so much.

The Labyrinth of Time is the first one that might be okay
Post edited February 24, 2015 by wanderer_27
Is getting BG 2 EE worth it for the updates versus BG 2 classic + mods if you have a mac or do all the BG 2 mods work for mac too?
grimwerk: I haven't yet puzzled out why, but this made me think of Morningstar, a point-and-click by Red Herring Labs. It's one of those short and atmospheric games that makes making games seem accessible.

You can find it here: (Or on just about every damned free flash site on the internet.)
http://jayisgames.com/games/morningstar/
Thanks for the link! I may have to hunt up a download link, as I have trouble with a lot of browser-based games. Sounds interesting alright!

I occasionally dabble with the idea of getting back into game-making, but there's such a glut of games these days that I would only bother now if I could make something truly unique. A lot of my older ideas have already been superceded by recent games that use the same concepts. The same is even true of many of the ones I did release.

But I appreciate the vote of interest on your part. :)
wanderer_27: The Labyrinth of Time is the first one that might be okay
Fixed that link for you. :)
wanderer_27: The Labyrinth of Time is the first one that might be okay
IAmSinistar: Fixed that link for you. :)
I totally missed that it was on here.

You know, after you did that, I had to go check my Library to make sure I didn't already have it . . . now I need to go dig through my Bundles list :)
wanderer_27: Video's new, it wasn't there earlier.

I saw maybe one or two not named that might have potential, the rest, not so much.

The Labyrinth of Time is the first one that might be okay
Well, that was the only really good-looking game in the bundle, and it's the only one that's Steam-only.

Everything else has direct download. Enh, for $1... today isn't the day to quit my drinking habit. I'll find a buck's worth of value somewhere in those other nine games.

It's live. All games except The Labyrinth of Time are DRM-free. And it includes the OST for the movie Motivational Growth. This alone is well worth some dollars (at least when you liked that movie).
PaterAlf: And it includes the OST for the movie Motivational Growth. This alone is well worth some dollars (at least when you liked that movie).
An interesting inclusion. There are times when I picked up bundles simply to fill in the gaps in my GOG game soundtrack collection. Now they are working on covering the GOG movies. :)
PaterAlf: It's live.
Just to add full info:

Groupees Remute's Hipster Orgy Bundle

- The Labyrinth of Time (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Pitiri 1977 (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Nobu: Fat Revenge! (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Slinki (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Pluck (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Little Walker (DRM-Free / Win)
- Battle Buggy Grounds (DRM-Free / Win)
- Swordlord (DRM-Free / Win)
- Sumo Revise! (DRM-Free / Win)
- Ball'N'Flag (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux, Android)
- Alex Mauer - Motivational Growth (OST) (MP3, FLAC)
- Remute - The Orgy (MP3, FLAC)
- June - Golden Era EP (MP3, FLAC)

Bonus 1 of 3 unlocking at $1500: Remute Live Streaming DJ Set #5! on the final day of the campaign
Post edited February 24, 2015 by madth3
Even for a buck, skipped. MG ST is cool, but there aren't any games there that I would play aside from the couple I have already.

I'm now ~17% of the way to my purchase of Kingdom: The Far Reaches on GOG!