It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: May the Steam be with whoever chooses this one...
People should be picking up Hammerwatch, however. It's just that there is a better place to get it from.
IAmSinistar: People should be picking up Hammerwatch, however. It's just that there is a better place to get it from.
Well you get 5 games for half the price of your 'better' place in the bundle, so I'm not entirely sure it's actually 'better'.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Co-op 2</span>

$1
Shadow Puppeteer (Local Co-op)
ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack (Local & Online Co-op)
Hero Siege (Local Co-op, also for Mac)

BTA
Hammerwatch (Local & Online Co-op, also for Mac and Linux)
Damned (Online Co-op)

$10
FORCED (Local & Online co-op, also for Mac and Linux)
Contagion (Local & Online co-op)

Everything is Steam-only, except for Hammerwatch, which is DRM-Free+Steam. You can also pay $17 for 2 full bundles or $30 for 4 full bundles.
Do you know which games come with soundtracks? In the bundle page, it says, "Pay what you want. This collection of games and soundtracks would cost you up to $167 if purchased separately, but Humble Bundle puts the power in your hands to decide what they're worth."
IAmSinistar: People, I demand you pick up Hammerwatch. Buy it HERE.
FTFY
Accatone: Do you know which games come with soundtracks? In the bundle page, it says, "Pay what you want. This collection of games and soundtracks would cost you up to $167 if purchased separately, but Humble Bundle puts the power in your hands to decide what they're worth."
There doesn't seem to be any indication of soundtracks. Maybe they just copy-pasted it from the previous weekly bundle, which did have soundtracks.
Smannesman: Well you get 5 games for half the price of your 'better' place in the bundle, so I'm not entirely sure it's actually 'better'.
Supporting DRM-free gaming at GOG? Clearly better. :)

IAmSinistar: People, I demand you pick up Hammerwatch. Buy it HERE.
foxworks: FTFY
You know me so well, Foxy. :D
IAmSinistar: People should be picking up Hammerwatch, however. It's just that there is a better place to get it from.
Have it here, but it's 10.8+ and I'm only on 10.7. But the new Win7 rig is getting build... soon™. Have been looking forward to trying GOG's version! ;)
Accatone: Do you know which games come with soundtracks? In the bundle page, it says, "Pay what you want. This collection of games and soundtracks would cost you up to $167 if purchased separately, but Humble Bundle puts the power in your hands to decide what they're worth."
Grargar: There doesn't seem to be any indication of soundtracks. Maybe they just copy-pasted it from the previous weekly bundle, which did have soundtracks.
Thanks for the answer. I thought so too because there is indeed no indication of soundtracks.
Does steam Hammerwatch can do Co-Op mode with a non-steam?
Desura Bundle 2 is on DIG

$0.99 for

- Combat Cats
- The Great Story of a Mighty Hero
- Slinki
- Chernobyl Underground
- In Spaaace!
- 2020 Divided Nation

BTA for two keys for each game.

Combat Cats and Slinki are also on Greenlight.
Post edited February 19, 2015 by madth3
A Desura bundle? Interesting. I must have missed the first one. Nice idea.

I can vouch for Combat Cats in this one, it's cute fun. I'm going to feel a bit of a berk however if One Late Night: Deadline shows up soon in such a bundle, since I bought it at full price. :)
IAmSinistar: A Desura bundle? Interesting. I must have missed the first one. Nice idea.

I can vouch for Combat Cats in this one, it's cute fun. I'm going to feel a bit of a berk however if One Late Night: Deadline shows up soon in such a bundle, since I bought it at full price. :)
I have every single game in this bundle, except Combat Cats of course. :) I think one via a GA here, the rest via bundles in the last 2 months...

Glad to see there's another Desura bundle from DIG this quickly though!
IAmSinistar: A Desura bundle? Interesting. I must have missed the first one. Nice idea.
Their previous reBundles were all Desura some times, see for example reBundle 4.

I think they just choose to change the name of their bundles and separate their Super bundles (Steam) from the Desura ones.

Also, most (all?) of the games in their bundles have been featured in ther regular deals before.
I don't remember (or can't find) Combat Cats but all the others appeared before on DIG.
madth3: Their previous reBundles were all Desura some times, see for example reBundle 4.

I think they just choose to change the name of their bundles and separate their Super bundles (Steam) from the Desura ones.

Also, most (all?) of the games in their bundles have been featured in ther regular deals before.
I don't remember (or can't find) Combat Cats but all the others appeared before on DIG.
Thanks, good info! And the bundles look pretty decent, too. Some games I'm interested in that I don't have yet, so perhaps I'll jump on a future one.

For some reason I have Combat Cats from GG. It's been ages since I shopped there, and it doesn't seem like the usual kind of title I would have bought from them, but apparently I did. Possibly it was a sale item or a Blue Coin purchase. But whatever the case, I did end up enjoying it, so it was a good buy.
IAmSinistar: Possibly it was a sale item or a Blue Coin purchase. But whatever the case, I did end up enjoying it, so it was a good buy.
A Blue Coin purchase, I think.

I made a search on this thread for references on Combat Cats. :)