It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LinustheBold: There's a mini-announcement on the Shelter 2 page on Steam saying that it's on sale in anticipation of the new game. I only found it after you mentioned it here.
Oo, nice, a sequel! I hope it arrives on GOG as well.
IAmSinistar: <span class="bold">Shelter</span> seems to be a hidden sale item on GOG right now. It is currently $1.99 (80% off).
Thanks for the heads-up Sinistar.

I found Shelter rather disappointing. It's a very linear 3rd person "action" game. I had hoped for some immersion into playing a badger, caring for the little ones, exploring, short a bit more sandbox or open world gameplay. Instead the game consists of straight forward single path levels that you simply have to run through. No badger feeling at all. If you'd be a ball rolling around collecting coins and crossing some obstacles, it would feel almost the same. This game offers some art but no soul and is generally overrated, imo.
Post edited February 19, 2015 by DeMignon
Cyraxpt: Considering that those are games that have been in different bundles it makes me wonder where those keys come from, publisher or from the bundles....
I've done a few Google searches and the consensus is that it's all completely legitimate. The games are not DRM-free so I don't have first hand experience with Simplycdkeys for Steam games.
DeMignon: I found Shelter rather disappointing. It's a very linear 3rd person "action" game. I had hoped for some immersion into playing a badger, caring for the little ones, exploring, short a bit more sandbox or open world gameplay. Instead the game consists of straight forward single path levels that you simply have to run through. No badger feeling at all. If you'd be a ball rolling around collecting coins and crossing some obstacles, it would feel almost the same. This game offers some art but no soul and is generally overrated, imo.
I enjoyed it, but then I'm the kind of person who needs very little to project himself into a scenario. :) I enjoyed the art style and ambiance very much. I do agree though that it is a linear storytelling experience overall. The caring for the cubs is mostly hunting out items for them to eat and grow with, and trying to navigate them past hazards. But I believe certain events will play out how they will regardless of your actions.

I put it in the "experiential game" pile with titles like Proteus and The Horror At MS Aurora.
Cyraxpt: Considering that those are games that have been in different bundles it makes me wonder where those keys come from, publisher or from the bundles....
pigdog: I've done a few Google searches and the consensus is that it's all completely legitimate. The games are not DRM-free so I don't have first hand experience with Simplycdkeys for Steam games.
Oh i know that they are considered legitimate, i've seen people recommending on other forums and i've never seen them mentioned on those revoked keys cases, i just find it coincidence that those are games that have been on bundles and they're dirty cheap therefore my question of where did the games come from.
DeMignon: .... No badger feeling at all. ...
That's my "learn something new every day".....people want to feel like a badger :)
Cyraxpt: ....
Oh i know that they are considered legitimate,...
Thanks - I would've kicked myself if someone had a bad experience buying from my gaming deal post.
Post edited February 19, 2015 by pigdog
DeMignon: .... No badger feeling at all. ...
pigdog: That's my "learn something new every day".....people want to feel like a badger :)
I knew a bloke once who declared (in the pub mind) "I'm so horny I could dig up a badger and bum it!"
pigdog: That's my "learn something new every day".....people want to feel like a badger :)
Sachys: I knew a bloke once who declared (in the pub mind) "I'm so horny I could dig up a badger and bum it!"
So all you have to do is.... to know what it feels like to be a badger?
Sachys: I knew a bloke once who declared (in the pub mind) "I'm so horny I could dig up a badger and bum it!"
pigdog: So all you have to do is.... to know what it feels like to be a badger?
I wouldnt know - but my tale does suggest there are people out there that do! O____o
http://i.imgur.com/MHuW96t.gif
high rated
Coin Crypt is on the IndieGameStand

A roguelite deckbuilding adventure game about magical coins.

PWYW for a DRM-Free download (Win, Mac)
$1 for a Steam key

BTA for
- Perfection (DRM-Free + Steam)
- Sling-It (DRM-Free)
Crystals of Time was added. One mystery game remains.
On Steam:

Space Engineers is Free to play and -40%

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is Free to play and -34%

Overlord franchise is -75%
Post edited February 19, 2015 by madth3
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Co-op 2</span>

$1
Shadow Puppeteer (Local Co-op)
ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack (Local & Online Co-op)
Hero Siege (Local Co-op, also for Mac)

BTA
Hammerwatch (Local & Online Co-op, also for Mac and Linux)
Damned (Online Co-op)

$10
FORCED (Local & Online co-op, also for Mac and Linux)
Contagion (Local & Online co-op)

Everything is Steam-only, except for Hammerwatch, which is DRM-Free+Steam. You can also pay $17 for 2 full bundles or $30 for 4 full bundles.
Post edited February 19, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Co-op 2</span>

$1
Shadow Puppeteer
Hero Siege
ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack

BTA
Hammerwatch
Damned

$10
FORCED
Contagion
May the Steam be with whoever chooses this one...