It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: They are light hearted kind of old school brawlers I've enjoyed them if that helps.
phandom: R$ 19,99 = 6,19 €. Damn good if you ask me.
I'm considering getting them for my godson who is crazy over Lego games.
But will it activate at Eastern Europe? (Greece more specifically)

edit: Oh no, according to this: https://steamdb.info/app/204120/ LEGO Harry Potter is NOT available in Euro Tier 2.................
Aww, looks like they may have ran out of keys while I slept.
Nuuvem's usually good about listing notices on games that are region locked.
Will Steam just not accept a key in a case like that?
cecil: I meant no disrespect to the creator of Vessel I honestly meant it looked awesome. Mac stuff can be iffy sometimes but there is more now then ever was so that's awesome. Didn't mean for it to come off as a whining rant if it did.
Game developers always deserve a little disrespect, their code is horrifying ;) . Microsoft has the the source code to that Maxis Pinball game that used to come with Windows, and they couldn't figure out how to "port" it to their own new OS.

According to the Oxford Dictionary of English Grammar, it isn't technically whining unless Kickstarter is involved. If you think Mac stuff is better than ever, you should've seen how bad the Linux scene got after the only porting house, Loki, went bankrupt. I got out of Linux about that time, but IIRC there was basically nothing for years until Humble started up.
Post edited February 14, 2015 by pen_sq
blotunga: I've never played any of the Lego titles. Are they any good?
3D Platformers! What's not to love! I've played some of the first HP game (and own two other LEGO games) and I've really enjoyed what I've played!
blotunga: I've never played any of the Lego titles. Are they any good? Any region lock?
They're all charming, but the gameplay is very simple and repetitive.
They are fun co-op brawlers and they usually have a lot of secrets and a good sense of humor.
Except for the story though, if you've played one you've played them all.
They're very much not real platformers though, 90% of the gameplay is running around and punching enemies and breakable objects to collect coins in order to unlock more characters and such.
If you're into comics I would recommend the Marvel one or Lego Batman 2 because they have an open world to explore and a lot of interesting characters.

Long story short, if you like cute and funny 3D brawlers they're great.
HeDanny: Soo... IndieGala. Do all their bundles get a happy our at some point?
Someone on steam said all of them but the "Monday" ones... I'm pretty pissed off about the darksiders one... mostly because they presented it as if it was limited time and the price was going to constantly increase.

I won't ever buy anything on there again without it being happy hour at this point.
pen_sq: Game developers always deserve a little disrespect, their code is horrifying ;) . Microsoft has the the source code to that Maxis Pinball game that used to come with Windows, and they couldn't figure out how to "port" it to their own new OS.
In case anyone is interested, here are a couple of stories about porting Pinball to Win XP then (unsuccessfully) to Win64:

- What one Windows XP feature am I most proud of?
- Why was Pinball removed from Windows Vista?

In fairness to Microsoft (and Raymond Chen, who is clearly an excellent programmer), I'm guessing that they spent very little time trying to fix the bug because the program simply wasn't essential to the product release. So I think "couldn't port" would be more correctly "didn't bother to port".
Post edited February 14, 2015 by mwb1100
Groupees launching a new Bundle in less than an Hour (Reserve available) :

https://groupees.com/bma2
wanderer_27: Groupees launching a new Bundle in less than an Hour (Reserve available) :

Still no hints? Must be too good! (Oh, and don't forget that Steam has their VD day sale, mentioned a while back.)
I came into work on a Saturday... for this?

Just kidding, I came into work because I have a buttload of work to do.
Groupees Be mine Anniversary 2 bundle

For a minimum of $1 you get

Bet On Soldier - DRM-Free + Steam
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout - DRM-Free + Steam
Redshift Blueshift - DRM-Free

For a minimum of $4 you also get

Kill The Bad Guy - Steam
Machines At War 3 - Steam
Crystal Catacombs - Steam
Clash of Puppets - Steam
Mystery Game

Bonuses
1. Edna & Harvey: The Breakout OST (mp3 + FLAC)
2. Sorizon - Somnus (mp3 + FLAC)
3. Neocolonialism
Post edited February 15, 2015 by triock
Bwahahahaha, i never learn! :D
Oh well, 2$ for Machines at War 3 was worth it, i think the dev is a gogger... Anyway, anyone wants my steam key for Kill the Bad Guy?
Nice bundle, glad is not like recent valentine bundle from HB or IG :)
budejovice: Just kidding, I came into work because I have a buttload of work to do.
I'm in the middle of a class but my students are now solving an exam so I can check the forums.
;-)
triock: Groupees Be mine Anniversary 2 bundle

For a minimum of $1 you get

Bet On Soldier - DRM-Free + Steam
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout - DRM-Free + Steam
Redshift Blueshift - DRM-Free

For a minimum of $4 you also get

Kill The Bad Guy - Steam
Machines At War 3 - Steam
Crystal Catacombs - Steam
Clash of Puppets - Steam
Mystery Game

Bonuses
1. Edna & Harvey: The Breakout OST (mp3 + FLAC)
2. Sorizon - Somnus
At least half the games I'll play / give a go - and for once... dont see any "mixed" or "negative" rated games from the bundle on steam. O_____o

THE WORLD IS ENDING!
Sachys: THE WORLD IS ENDING!
Nah, you're just going crazy.