It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Of the 2 Guilty Gear games on weekend promo any thoughts on which to get?
X2 Reload. It's the better (and less awkward of the two).
cecil: Of the 2 Guilty Gear games on weekend promo any thoughts on which to get?
Grargar: X2 Reload. It's the better (and less awkward of the two).
pablodusk: Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 2 bundle can be reserved for $2.

8 games plus bonuses. No hints yet.
I'm a bit to worried for picking up this groupees GMA2, all bundle site offered love-sims/anime games recently (Humble Bundle and Indiegala) which I'm not in to it :\
pablodusk: Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 2 bundle can be reserved for $2.

8 games plus bonuses. No hints yet.
thk47: I'm a bit to worried for picking up this groupees GMA2, all bundle site offered love-sims/anime games recently (Humble Bundle and Indiegala) which I'm not in to it :\
buy it as a gift and give it away to someone you really hate if its full of such things.
Sachys: buy it as a gift and give it away to someone you really hate if its full of such things.
someone should gift to you one of those valentine bundle :P
thk47: I'm a bit to worried for picking up this groupees GMA2, all bundle site offered love-sims/anime games recently (Humble Bundle and Indiegala) which I'm not in to it :\
Sachys: buy it as a gift and give it away to someone you really hate if its full of such things.
I'll consider your evil plan in a less than 20 hours Mr.Chimps >:D
DyNaer: someone should gift to you one of those valentine bundle :P
The Humble Weekly Pillow Tier. :P
Grargar: The Humble Weekly Pillow Tier. :P
of course and replace the pidgeon by a fox :D
Grargar: The Humble Weekly Pillow Tier. :P
DyNaer: of course and replace the pidgeon by a fox :D
there could only be tears on that pillow!
That's evil Sir Chimp ;) I got the $1 tier of HB weekly and it really is IMHO pretty boring not even sure if I should gift the steam links LOL
DyNaer: of course and replace the pidgeon by a fox :D
Sachys: there could only be tears on that pillow!
Love hurts.
cecil: That's evil Sir Chimp ;) I got the $1 tier of HB weekly and it really is IMHO pretty boring not even sure if I should gift the steam links LOL
well, you can leave the dirty work to TBBBBOB :D
cecil: That's evil Sir Chimp ;) I got the $1 tier of HB weekly and it really is IMHO pretty boring not even sure if I should gift the steam links LOL
thk47: well, you can leave the dirty work to TBBBBOB :D
Fair point. Does anyone know how long Humble support takes to get back to people? I put in a ticket on Tuesday and still no word... Be warned if your looking at Orborun which is on sale it doesn't seen to work on Mac.
Sachys: there could only be tears on that pillow!
Spinorial: Love hurts.
You kinky sod! O______o7
cecil: Fair point. Does anyone know how long Humble support takes to get back to people? I put in a ticket on Tuesday and still no word...
In matters of payments my experience is a couple of days. Never had to ask support for a game.