It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: did someone already noticed, that TINY AND BIG: GRANDPA'S LEFTOVERS is discounted without announcement
It's been a while. Since the game is also discounted for an equal amount on other stores, I guess this is the developer's sole choice.
LoboBlanco: Come on now.............we are few and we know each other around here ;P
budejovice: OK, OK. I went for the $70 tier. ;)
Well duh. If you get one, but not another for your SO, you and your pillow are so sleeping on the couch.
Someone on this list was looking for The Escapists.

It's on sale here today for 25% off. It has been cheaper in the past ($10 at bundle stars), but I believe those cheaper sites are re-sellers for the Steam version.

For anyone wondering, it is a sandbox style game in which you must escape prison by combining items to form Voltron or something. Or maybe you just dig/swim/charm/eat your way out. A lot of people like it, even though it is very hard, has a minimal story and is a bit repetitive. Seems to have favorable meta-critic reviews.

Those bush textures look mighty familiar... Where have I seen those before? I'm sure it'll come to me if I think on it a bit.

edit: fixing b0rked url
edit2: gog no like my urls
Attachments:
Post edited February 13, 2015 by PincushionMan
Steam will have a Co-op sale this weekend.
Starts tomorrow

and <span class="bold">Ace Combat Assault Horizon</span> is -75% as daily deal
Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 2 bundle can be reserved for $2.

8 games plus bonuses. No hints yet.
pablodusk: Groupees Be Mine Anniversary 2 bundle can be reserved for $2.

8 games plus bonuses. No hints yet.
Since it's 2 dollar reserve does that mean they are bigger more expensive games or may be DRM free?
cecil: Since it's 2 dollar reserve does that mean they are bigger more expensive games or may be DRM free?
It usually means that there will be 2 tiers - $1 and probably $4. ;)

edit: you can also check the first BMA bundle - https://groupees.com/bma
Post edited February 13, 2015 by triock
cecil: Since it's 2 dollar reserve does that mean they are bigger more expensive games or may be DRM free?
triock: It usually means that there will be 2 tiers - $1 and probably $4. ;)
Most of these ones tend to be Steam heavy unfortunately.
Data Hacker: Initiation steam key is for $0.99 at http://dailyindiegame.com/
triock: It usually means that there will be 2 tiers - $1 and probably $4. ;)
Niggles: Most of these ones tend to be Steam heavy unfortunately.
Yeah, BMA 1 had its fair share of Steam. But of note, there was also a GOG key (thx for the link, triock).

I'm still not done bundlin'. Preordered. :)
Does anyone know if the Square Enix store region locks their steam keys?
And more importantly, since I can't buy the Legacy of Kain pack with me being an American, would anyone be willing to purchase it for me and allow me to pay them back? (That Nosgoth game is great, I wanna play the games before it)
IAmSinistar: Nice, sweet bundle. I already have just about all the Winter Wolves titles DRM-free, but a good deal for someone wanting virtual romance.
Emm... why is this a sweet bundle? There's not a single non-Steam game in it.
HypersomniacLive: Emm... why is this a sweet bundle? There's not a single non-Steam game in it.
Duh, because love overcomes everything, even drm...
Of the 2 Guilty Gear games on weekend promo any thoughts on which to get?
HypersomniacLive: Emm... why is this a sweet bundle? There's not a single non-Steam game in it.
Cyraxpt: Duh, because love overcomes everything, even drm...
ha! :)