It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Aside from the rest of the bundles contents, THIS makes me glad I can't purchase from Humble right now!
Getcomposted: Who doesn't want to make sweet manimal love to a pigeon? :P
Flying rats, that's what they are!
Did you know the white "doves" they release at weddings etc. are usually white pigeons and within a generation or so, if they don't return to sender, their offspring will be the flying pests dive bombing you for your lunch.
Just like its human pest counterparts :P
Sachys: O______o7
budejovice: FOR THE RECORD: I went for a lower tier than $35. :)
Come on now.............we are few and we know each other around here ;P
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: For Lovers (of games)</span>

$1
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
BlackThorny: Is this actually good as a tour guide / Introduction to Japan?
Or is it mainly for the Lols (in terms of funny and a tale of Lolita)?
I think they take you to some of Japan´s landmarks during the outings.
Post edited February 13, 2015 by LoboBlanco
Azrael360: That pillowcase with the pigeon... LMAO ^_^
Do I see stains?...............Ohh, nah..........it´s a "water"mark :P
Azrael360: That pillowcase with the pigeon... LMAO ^_^
LoboBlanco: Do I see stains?...............Ohh, nah..........it´s a "water"mark :P
Shoop de whoop, gives a new meaning to "Firin' mah lazor"
Wow, it feels like that game was just released a week ago and it's already being deep discounted that much! It restrengthens my premise that now is the best time ever in history to be a PC gamer. The selection of titles is bigger than it has ever been, and the prices are overall cheaper than they've ever been (as a whole) and games lose price-value faster than ever before due to the amazing amount of selection available and heavy competition with only a fixed amount of gaming dollars out there.

It practically guarantees that even amazing AAA titles that are super hot and mind blowing are highly likely to end up with bargain bin prices in 6-18 months even if they're GOTY quality. Very very few games can retain a $60 price tag for even 6 months these days and even they go on heavy discount regularly.

Best time ever to be a PC gamer!

(Having said that, I'll wait another 3 weeks or whatever for that game to go on sale for <= $2 LOL)
skeletonbow: It practically guarantees that even amazing AAA titles that are super hot and mind blowing are highly likely to end up with bargain bin prices in 6-18 months even if they're GOTY quality. Very very few games can retain a $60 price tag for even 6 months these days and even they go on heavy discount regularly.

(Having said that, I'll wait another 3 weeks or whatever for that game to go on sale for <= $2 LOL)
I wouldn't be quite so enthusiastic if I were you. There's a reason that Square Enix is offering games at such knock-down prices. As I understand it, both Square Enix and EA have been having a tough time of it on the PC over the past year, and it doesn't sound like many other mainstream publishers have been doing too well either. Ubisoft's recent success can apparently be attributed to one game - Watch Dogs.

If PC games don't sell at $60, then expect the production budgets of PC games to drop to a level where they can be sold at a $20-30 price point.

On topic, I played Murdered: Soul Suspect on PS4. It's not a bad game at all. €2.50 is a steal for this.
skeletonbow: Wow, it feels like that game was just released a week ago and it's already being deep discounted that much! It restrengthens my premise that now is the best time ever in history to be a PC gamer. The selection of titles is bigger than it has ever been, and the prices are overall cheaper than they've ever been (as a whole) and games lose price-value faster than ever before due to the amazing amount of selection available and heavy competition with only a fixed amount of gaming dollars out there.

It practically guarantees that even amazing AAA titles that are super hot and mind blowing are highly likely to end up with bargain bin prices in 6-18 months even if they're GOTY quality. Very very few games can retain a $60 price tag for even 6 months these days and even they go on heavy discount regularly.

Is there a reason why this game is so cheap now?.
skeletonbow: Wow, it feels like that game was just released a week ago and it's already being deep discounted that much! It restrengthens my premise that now is the best time ever in history to be a PC gamer. The selection of titles is bigger than it has ever been, and the prices are overall cheaper than they've ever been (as a whole) and games lose price-value faster than ever before due to the amazing amount of selection available and heavy competition with only a fixed amount of gaming dollars out there.

Niggles: Is there a reason why this game is so cheap now?.
It wasn't a success commercially speaking. Also, its metacritic score is not very good. I really enjoyed it, it was a good game with a good story... but it has its flaws.
Moar GamersGate 48-hour deals:

Metro Redux (Steam) -50%.
Tomb Raider. Everything is discounted by 75%, except for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, which is discounted by 50%. Almost all games are Steam-only, except for Tomb Raider Anniversary and Legend, which carry SecuROM and Tomb Raider Underworld, which is DRM-Free.
Warframe (Steam) -50%.
Tom Clancy's games. Everything is discounted by 75%, except for Blacklist, which is discounted by 60%. Most of the games carry Tagés, but others are Uplay-only (take note that while some of the Uplay-only games are marked as "Uplay", others are marked instead as "Other DRM", but they still require Uplay).
Valkyria Chronicles (Steam) -50%.

As previously, you can use the code 10AN-SALE-FEB2015 at checkout to get an extra 10% discount (thought I'm not sure if you can do so more than once per account).
jamyskis: As I understand it, both Square Enix and EA have been having a tough time of it on the PC over the past year, and it doesn't sound like many other mainstream publishers have been doing too well either. Ubisoft's recent success can apparently be attributed to one game - Watch Dogs.
It's as though Origin, Uplay, whatever SE did to DRM even its FFVII re-release, etc. weren't actually that good an idea. Who could have seen that coming...?
jamyskis: As I understand it, both Square Enix and EA have been having a tough time of it on the PC over the past year, and it doesn't sound like many other mainstream publishers have been doing too well either. Ubisoft's recent success can apparently be attributed to one game - Watch Dogs.
VanishedOne: It's as though Origin, Uplay, whatever SE did to DRM even its FFVII re-release, etc. weren't actually that good an idea. Who could have seen that coming...?
You'd almost think gamers don't appreciate being treated as criminals or something. Meanwhile on GOG, publishers such as WB are coming to our side of the fence.
<span class="bold">Indie Gala Heart Attack Bundle</span>

$1
Bionic Heart
Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook
Heileen 1: Sail Away
Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate

$4.99
Always Remember Me Deluxe Edition
Bionic Heart 2 Deluxe Edition
Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook
Heileen 3: New Horizons Deluxe Edition
Spirited Heart Deluxe Edition

$9.99
Loren The Amazon Princess Deluxe Edition
Nicole (otome version) Deluxe Edition
Planet Stronghold Deluxe Edition
Nvrmnd... :)
Post edited February 13, 2015 by madth3
budejovice: FOR THE RECORD: I went for a lower tier than $35. :)
LoboBlanco: Come on now.............we are few and we know each other around here ;P
OK, OK. I went for the $70 tier. ;)
Nice, sweet bundle. I already have just about all the Winter Wolves titles DRM-free, but a good deal for someone wanting virtual romance.
did someone already noticed, that TINY AND BIG: GRANDPA'S LEFTOVERS is discounted without announcement