It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice:
Sachys: you posted as I edited. Heheheh
innit always the case. :)
Cyraxpt: Uhm... Didn't hey had a steam sale recently? I smell a Square bundle soon (today?)...
I doubt it will get more bundled than this:
https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_de/games/pc-windows-download/Eidos-Anthology-DE.php €31
;)
Sachys: you posted as I edited. Heheheh
budejovice: innit always the case. :)
Having got the Windows version now... it looks awfully like a GOG - even down to the circular icons.
<span class="bold">Data Hacker: Initiation</span> is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for a Steam key, BTA for two keys.

Data Hacker: Corruption should be up on the 15th and they are promoting Data Hacker: Reboot which will be released tomorrow.

- - -
I'm no fan of RPGMaker games but I don't hate them either. Anyone has played these?
Post edited February 12, 2015 by madth3
Cyraxpt: Uhm... Didn't hey had a steam sale recently? I smell a Square bundle soon (today?)...
dyscode: I doubt it will get more bundled than this:
https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_de/games/pc-windows-download/Eidos-Anthology-DE.php €31
;)
Damn, that's actually a nice bundle for a decent price.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: For Lovers (of games)</span>

PWYW
Long Live the Queen
Analog: A Hate Story

$1
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~

BTA
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01
Hate Plus
Roommates - Deluxe Edition

$8
Hatoful Boyfriend

$35
Hatoful Boyfriend Lovers Pillowcase

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Go! Go! Nippon! and Roomates, which are Steam-only. In addition, everything is multi-platform, with the exception of Go! Go! Nippon!, which is Windows-only. You can also get a set of printable Hatoful Boyfriend Valentine's Day Cards for free.

Includes soundtracks for Analog: A Hate Story, Hate Plus and Roomates.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by Grargar
Long Live the Queen and Analogue: A Hate Story are good games, and DRM free.

WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.0 and1Hate Plus are on my wishlist, sigh... maybe BTA will drop a little more and I will be able to get it.

Overall nice1.
OH GOD, WHYYYYYY... Oh well, excuse for a while, gonna pour some bleach in my eyes... or just drink it...
Post edited February 12, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Grargar: You can also get a set of printable Hatoful Boyfriend Valentine's Day Cards for free.
Aside from the rest of the bundles contents, THIS makes me glad I can't purchase from Humble right now!
Best HB in a last couple of months. :p
That pillowcase with the pigeon... LMAO ^_^
Sachys: Aside from the rest of the bundles contents, THIS makes me glad I can't purchase from Humble right now!
don't want those pillow cases ? :D
Sachys: Aside from the rest of the bundles contents, THIS makes me glad I can't purchase from Humble right now!
DyNaer: don't want those pillow cases ? :D
I dont want my eyes anymore after seeing that!

*claws at eye sockets

Here you go!
I really like LLTQ - you should get your money's worth at the low tier if you don't have this here.

Certainly not a bundle for all tastes, but it's kind of up my alley.

EDIT: So Roommates is Winter Wolves & Steam only. Am I recalling things correctly? I seem to remember them wanting to be on GOG, but having been rejected.
Post edited February 12, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: I really like LLTQ - you should get your money's worth at the low tier if you don't have this here.
Or by selling the cards, those type of games are the ones that have better prices when selling cards, let's say around 0.15€ x 4 = 0.60€ x 3 games = 1.80€.

You buy the low tier, get 3 games and even profit +/- 0,80€ from it (well, if the prices doesn't plunge with this bundle).