It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Who makes the call on which places sell all three versions of a game or just one or two? If I was the game dev I would insist that it be consistent everywhere my game was sold DRM free. As for steam I have no clue how they work they almost seem like a different platform in and of themselves.
Some of steam user piss off cause the bundle only has 3 steam key on it meanwhile other DRM-Free user find this bundle nice/decent/fair. It's hard to make everyone happy in my opinion with different platform and DRM :D
don't know about you but I'm used this site epicbundle.com recently for update bundle or a deal and also a review per game before i decided to order :)
cecil: Who makes the call on which places sell all three versions of a game or just one or two? If I was the game dev I would insist that it be consistent everywhere my game was sold DRM free. As for steam I have no clue how they work they almost seem like a different platform in and of themselves.
thk47: Some of steam user piss off cause the bundle only has 3 steam key on it meanwhile other DRM-Free user find this bundle nice/decent/fair. It's hard to make everyone happy in my opinion with different platform and DRM :D
don't know about you but I'm used this site epicbundle.com recently for update bundle or a deal and also a review per game before i decided to order :)
I tend to either use GOG for games I know I want or Humble Bundle and pay accordingly to my best guess of it's worth to me. Never heard of Epic Bundle will have to check it out thanks for suggestion :)
Cyberevil: Man... Everyone is assaulting my wallet this weekend... SE3 on sale, D:OS on sale, now the Darksiders games that I was kicking myself for missing last time they were bundled?

These seem to have great reviews, does anyone know if they are fairly playable with a mouse rather than a controller?
Grargar: I always prioritize mouse+keyboard on PC and I guarantee that both Darksiders play pretty well.
Dunno - the first one has some pretty impassable sections with KB+M - unless you're some sort of twitching fiend.

oh!
Sachys: Dunno - the first one has some pretty impassable sections with KB+M - unless you're some sort of twitching fiend.

oh!
I'm fond of twitchy games, but I wouldn't consider Darksiders a particularly difficult game, neither in the general sense, nor in the kb+m department.
Sachys: Dunno - the first one has some pretty impassable sections with KB+M - unless you're some sort of twitching fiend.

oh!
Grargar: I'm fond of twitchy games, but I wouldn't consider Darksiders a particularly difficult game, neither in the general sense, nor in the kb+m department.
Did you actually play as far as the boss fight on the rooftop after the flying sequence? - Near impossible with KB+M!
Sachys: Did you actually play as far as the boss fight on the rooftop after the flying sequence? - Near impossible with KB+M!
I completed it about 4 years ago. I would have to replay it to remember the part, though.
Post edited February 07, 2015 by Grargar
Sachys: Did you actually play as far as the boss fight on the rooftop after the flying sequence? - Near impossible with KB+M!
Grargar: I completed it about 4 years ago. I would have to replay it to remember the part, though.
well... go on then!
*makes "shoo" motion
i beaten this boss, but granted it was a nightmare o_o , i would say it was the harder part of the game for me (even with a xbox360 controller); so i won't imagine with a kb+m
Post edited February 07, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: i beaten this boss, but granted it was a nightmare o_o , i would say it was the harder part of the game for me (even with a xbox360 controller); so i won't imagine with a kb+m
it was horrible and made me stop playing the game. the colonel managed to get through it somehow - but also agreed how ridiculous it was.
thankfully i now have a controller, so next time im in the mood for some evil boss action...

Edit: Dark Souls was far easier with KB+M
Post edited February 07, 2015 by Sachys
Marine Sharpshooter 2 Jungle Warfare free on https://www.indiegala.com/

(sorry if this was already posted, I didn't see it)
Post edited February 07, 2015 by Cyberevil
Impaler26: Be careful with this bundle. Apparently Darksider 1, 2 + DLCs are all on one key. So it's pointless to buy it if you already have Darksiders 1.
Grargar: Kinda pointless, since it's still cheaper than buying Darksiders II+DLC separately. Just like Skyrim, where it's cheaper buying the Legendary Edition if you already have the base game, than buying the DLCs separately.
Ah ok, i didn't know that. I'll keep that in mind. :D
Cyberevil: Marine Sharpshooter 2 Jungle Warfare free on https://www.indiegala.com/

And there's a reason why it's free - it's so bad no one will pay to get it! :P
Cyberevil: Marine Sharpshooter 2 Jungle Warfare free on https://www.indiegala.com/

Getcomposted: And there's a reason why it's free - it's so bad no one will pay to get it! :P
hey... I'm just the messenger (and a rather surprised one that I found it before the Evil Kitty (or smug kitty as it were) and Madth3. I consider that a victory!
Cyberevil: hey... I'm just the messenger (and a rather surprised one that I found it before the Evil Kitty (or smug kitty as it were) and Madth3. I consider that a victory!
Here, enjoy your victory fanfare.
Grargar: Kinda pointless, since it's still cheaper than buying Darksiders II+DLC separately. Just like Skyrim, where it's cheaper buying the Legendary Edition if you already have the base game, than buying the DLCs separately.
Impaler26: Ah ok, i didn't know that. I'll keep that in mind. :D
Still nice to know that it is all one key. I was looking for that information so I was happy to see your post. : )