It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes! Finally, it's been a while since I've been firmly satisfied with a Groupees preorder. My thoughts immediately jumped to A Bird Story when they mentioned a bird game...I'm so relieved my suspicions were confirmed! ^_^
dyscode: you don't get GOG keys though ;)
Getcomposted: It might be the mystery game still to go up. I remember reading a comment in the Groupees chat that Jonny - an admin said that of the three bundles going up this week, there would be a GOG game in one of them.
The Space and BiaB3 bundles are now up, and there isn't much time left for them to put up another bundle if they want to have a weekend. So maybe they miscounted? However, there are still bonuses to reach, so it might also be one of those. *shrug*
I was clarifing about Megabyte Punch and Birdstory, specifically :)
cecil: Bird story on mac is not DRM free :( I found that after getting the bundle...
You mean that there is no download for the Mac version from Groupees?
cecil: Bird story on mac is not DRM free :( I found that after getting the bundle...
Grargar: You mean that there is no download for the Mac version from Groupees?
No Mac available for me either.

I hadn't even looked since I have it on GOG. (And completed it on a Mac...)
Only "PC" download as Groupees says. No Mac nor Linux.
Well, that's some misleading shit right there.
yes...
Grargar: Well, that's some misleading shit right there.
yeah it's going so well for me so far I may never use them again. Munin is having DL problems also so that is got me slightly irked also... I sent a note to support about a bird story will let yawl know what they say if anything...
Post edited February 07, 2015 by cecil
Perhaps only a steam key is Mac & window version, but i can't confirm that cause i'm not using mac.

---

for some reason I'm having slow connection while browsing on gog did bots strike again? cause i'm fine browsing in the other site :|
thk47: Perhaps only a steam key is Mac & window version, but i can't confirm that cause i'm not using mac.

---

for some reason I'm having slow connection while browsing on gog did bots strike again? cause i'm fine browsing in the other site :|
Yes, on its Steam page A Bird Story advertises SteamPlay - that is, the game can be installed across Windows, Mac, and in this case also Linux systems.
Amazon has Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (PS3) for $13.99.

Link

Good price for two awesome games. The last time Amazon had it for this price it sold out quickly.
Well, I guess I've got a Linux version of Megabyte Punch, which GOG doesn't have. And A Bird Story, which I've been interested in. Otherwise, not my favorite bundle on Groupees. Far, far, really far, from the worst bundle they have put together though.

Interesting. Groupees does NOT include a Linux version of A Bird Story as a DRM free download. If you have A Bird Story on GOG, it does include Linux.

So to recap:

Megabyte Punch - GOG No Linux, Groupees yes Linux.
A Bird Story - GOG yes Linux, Groupees No Linux.

Weird.
Post edited February 07, 2015 by hummer010
madth3: Darksiders Bundle on IndieGala

$8.99 (first 24 hours) for

- Darksiders
- Darksiders II
- All Darksiders II DLC
Grargar: You also get AquaNox, Summoner, Titan Quest and Painkiller Overdose.
Man... Everyone is assaulting my wallet this weekend... SE3 on sale, D:OS on sale, now the Darksiders games that I was kicking myself for missing last time they were bundled?

These seem to have great reviews, does anyone know if they are fairly playable with a mouse rather than a controller?
Cyberevil: Man... Everyone is assaulting my wallet this weekend... SE3 on sale, D:OS on sale, now the Darksiders games that I was kicking myself for missing last time they were bundled?

These seem to have great reviews, does anyone know if they are fairly playable with a mouse rather than a controller?
I always prioritize mouse+keyboard on PC and I guarantee that both Darksiders play pretty well.
Post edited February 07, 2015 by Grargar
hummer010: Well, I guess I've got a Linux version of Megabyte Punch, which GOG doesn't have. And A Bird Story, which I've been interested in. Otherwise, not my favorite bundle on Groupees. Far, far, really far, from the worst bundle they have put together though.

Interesting. Groupees does NOT include a Linux version of A Bird Story as a DRM free download. If you have A Bird Story on GOG, it does include Linux.

So to recap:

Megabyte Punch - GOG No Linux, Groupees yes Linux.
A Bird Story - GOG yes Linux, Groupees No Linux.

Weird.
Who makes the call on which places sell all three versions of a game or just one or two? If I was the game dev I would insist that it be consistent everywhere my game was sold DRM free. As for steam I have no clue how they work they almost seem like a different platform in and of themselves.
Impaler26: Be careful with this bundle. Apparently Darksider 1, 2 + DLCs are all on one key. So it's pointless to buy it if you already have Darksiders 1.
Kinda pointless, since it's still cheaper than buying Darksiders II+DLC separately. Just like Skyrim, where it's cheaper buying the Legendary Edition if you already have the base game, than buying the DLCs separately.
Post edited February 07, 2015 by Grargar