It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not bad! I already have the two GOG titles here, but still a good deal. And an even better one for folks who don't have those. I'm pretty happy with the selection, so I think I shall redeem my pre-order. Most interested in trying out Munin from this batch.
IAmSinistar: Not bad! I already have the two GOG titles here, but still a good deal. And an even better one for folks who don't have those. I'm pretty happy with the selection, so I think I shall redeem my pre-order. Most interested in trying out Munin from this batch.
Which two are GOG titles?
Not that bad for reservation price in my opinion and also I've been curious with A Bird Story and Munin :)
penumbren: Which two are GOG titles?
Megabyte Punch and A Bird Story.
penumbren: Which two are GOG titles?
Grargar: Megabyte Punch and A Bird Story.
Aha. Thank you.
Grargar: Bonus (1/3): Untitled Project Of Maks_SF - ClipN2 (Single) at 2500 bundles.
Oh dear - bundlepeating bonus that people didnt want the first time!
https://groupees.com/biab2
Grargar: Megabyte Punch and A Bird Story.
penumbren: Aha. Thank you.
you don't get GOG keys though ;)
dyscode: From what I gathered it's more a micromangement business game with a Ghostbusters theme, like 'ghost CONRTOL' ;). I was a bit disappointed when I first leanred that.
gameplay video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jw01OsFYpc
Thank you for the link to the gameplay video. Seems there's some micromanagement involved, but most of the video showed tactical battles. Reminded me of the original X-Com game (even if the battles are by far not as complex). Still not sure if I should get it or wait for it to appear in a bundle.
penumbren: Aha. Thank you.
dyscode: you don't get GOG keys though ;)
Yes, I should have made that clear. :)

Grargar: Bonus (1/3): Untitled Project Of Maks_SF - ClipN2 (Single) at 2500 bundles.
Sachys: Oh dear - bundlepeating bonus that people didnt want the first time!
https://groupees.com/biab2
They'll keep offering it until someone actually downloads it.
Post edited February 06, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: They'll keep offering it until someone actually downloads it.
it didnt hit the mark the first time - even with about 12 hours of weekend sales at $1 for the full bundle when groupees glitched to hell. maybe people just dont want that shit! O_____o?

...cannot fathom why either...

*chokes on own stifled laughter
Grargar: Bundle in a Box 3 is now live!

Pay $1 to get:
Megabyte Punch (DRM-Free/Steam)
Spooky Cats (DRM-Free/Greenlight)
The Apotheosis Project (Desura/DRM-Free/Greenlight)

Pay $3 to get:
Munin (DRM-Free/Steam)
A Bird Story (DRM-Free/Steam)
Mystery Game (DRM-Free/Steam)
The Luna Sequence - Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep (MP3/FLAC)

Bonus (1/3): Untitled Project Of Maks_SF - ClipN2 (Single) at 2500 bundles.

The bundle will last for 2 weeks.
Anybody wants Megabyte Punch ???
PC
Mac
Linux
Game found a good home!!!
Post edited February 07, 2015 by gixgox
thk47: Not that bad for reservation price in my opinion and also I've been curious with A Bird Story and Munin :)
I was interested in Munin. A Bird Story look ok for the price.
The rest will be a bonus.

Not a great bundle but I successful gamble. Would reserve again.
Impaler26: Be careful with this bundle. Apparently Darksider 1, 2 + DLCs are all on one key. So it's pointless to buy it if you already have Darksiders 1.
Well, I think that at least for a while, the cheapest way to get Darksiders II and all the DLC it's to buy the Darksiders Franchise Pack anyway.
dyscode: you don't get GOG keys though ;)
It might be the mystery game still to go up. I remember reading a comment in the Groupees chat that Jonny - an admin said that of the three bundles going up this week, there would be a GOG game in one of them.
The Space and BiaB3 bundles are now up, and there isn't much time left for them to put up another bundle if they want to have a weekend. So maybe they miscounted? However, there are still bonuses to reach, so it might also be one of those. *shrug*
Grargar: Bundle in a Box 3 is now live!

Pay $1 to get:
Megabyte Punch (DRM-Free/Steam)
Spooky Cats (DRM-Free/Greenlight)
The Apotheosis Project (Desura/DRM-Free/Greenlight)

Pay $3 to get:
Munin (DRM-Free/Steam)
A Bird Story (DRM-Free/Steam)
Mystery Game (DRM-Free/Steam)
The Luna Sequence - Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep (MP3/FLAC)

Bonus (1/3): Untitled Project Of Maks_SF - ClipN2 (Single) at 2500 bundles.

The bundle will last for 2 weeks.
Bird story on mac is not DRM free :( I found that after getting the bundle...