It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Star Wars Humble Bundle</span>

$1
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Also for Mac)
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: Dark Forces

BTA
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars Republic Commando

$12
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Everything is Steam-only.
Steam Strikes Back : -D

$1

BTA
Star Wars Battlefront II

$12

Getcomposted: Even though it's a Steaming pile of games, I'm tempted...
Are there any SW games on Steam NOT on this bundle?
I'm tempted because of KOTOR, as I have no idea when it will get such a high discount on Gog - Maybe in time for the movie release?
Getcomposted: Even though it's a Steaming pile of games, I'm tempted...
BlackThorny: Are there any SW games on Steam NOT on this bundle?
I'm tempted because of KOTOR, as I have no idea when it will get such a high discount on Gog - Maybe in time for the movie release?
There's only 3 others that are not Lego, Dark Forces II, Outcast and Starfighter. Those will probably be added next week.
synfresh: There's only 3 others that are not Lego, Dark Forces II, Outcast and Starfighter. Those will probably be added next week.
Don't forget The Clone Wars & Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith. ;)
I'm counting on you GoG :))
triock: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith. ;)
Damn. If Humble counts this as a separate game, it will be quite the letdown.
triock: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith. ;)
Grargar: Damn. If Humble counts this as a separate game, it will be quite the letdown.
Yea I just assumed they would package that with Dark Forces II but the way they've been doing it lately it could be separate.
synfresh: Yea I just assumed they would package that with Dark Forces II but the way they've been doing it lately it could be separate.
Well, it is a separate game on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/32390/

$1

BTA
Star Wars Battlefront II
+ more games being added Feb.10

$12

Fixed.
Nice, luckly I got all 14 star wars games on steam for like $6.

OH, It would of been a good time for gog to be advertised on Humblebundle (since hb gets a lot of exposure).

Even if only one game from that bundle was on gog, then maybe we get a flood of people comming here.
(specially if they adverised 'first time digital' list for gog starwars games on humble as well)

O well, I hope we will get a star wars mega sell this year.
gbaz69: Fixed.
With humble bundles, this is a given, which is why I'm never including it.
Post edited February 04, 2015 by Grargar
budejovice: EDIT: If they'd back this up with some comics tomorrow, I would certainly be in for that. Though I seem to remember hearing there was a SW comic bundle in the last 3-4 months...
There was, when the comics were still with Dark Horse. Now that they're with Marvel who knows what the odds are.
Damn, I just realized I actually wanted that Talisman Digital Addition steam key. Did anybody happen to have a 1$ tier gift of the previous HB Card bundle that he want's to get rid off? I'll gladly send in return a 1$ tier from the current one (or Groupees or whatnot).
BlackThorny: Damn, I just realized I actually wanted that Talisman Digital Addition steam key. Did anybody happen to have a 1$ tier gift of the previous HB Card bundle that he want's to get rid off? I'll gladly send in return a 1$ tier from the current one (or Groupees or whatnot).
Shouldn't you post that in the Trading thread or the Non-gog gifting thread?

This thread is for news on bundles and discounts.

Battlefield Hardline Beta is free to try until Sunday, February 8 on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, and PS3
Just keep in mind it's a 9.61GB download!
Post edited February 04, 2015 by phandom
G2A are offering G2A Shield for free this month. That means their special offer Shadow of Mordor Premium Edition is really $19.06 (which is nice, as the Premium Edition includes the Season Pass!). They are also promoting Rust for $6.99 (which is annoying - I paid $10 last month and still haven't played it!).

Gamersgate have a new 15% discount code: 10AN-PREV-FEB2015

Fortunately it's good for a few days - there don't seem to be any decent special offers at GG at the moment! ;)

For people who like FTL, Distant Star: Revenant Fleet is available on Steam's Early Access for $7 / £5 at the moment. Apparently it will be £14 ($20?) on release. I got it yesterday and completed it today (!). It's good, and has a lot of potential, but its state right now is not "$7 good". But if you're hungry for more roguelike spaceship command games, it's worth keeping an eye on - or possibly a gamble. (If you read any previews, please note that a "Pause" function was added last week!)
BlackThorny: Damn, I just realized I actually wanted that Talisman Digital Addition steam key. Did anybody happen to have a 1$ tier gift of the previous HB Card bundle that he want's to get rid off? I'll gladly send in return a 1$ tier from the current one (or Groupees or whatnot).
phandom: Shouldn't you post that in the Trading thread or the Non-gog gifting thread?

This thread is for news on bundles and discounts.
Well yes, But I thought I'll take a chance in the short period of transition between the bundles I might get a response quicker.
I actually didn't think I need it before as I thought Prolog comes with the digital edition on a single key, and I've seen some offers before, but only after it finished I actually realized they are separate and anyone who bought this bundle actually wanted it for the digital edition (like me - but for me it was my main and probably only interest in that bundle so I didn't buy :/ )

Anyhow, to make this post relevant to the topic, I wanted to inform you Big Fish Free Games Coupons Still work in Feburary as well.