It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: To celebrate the 28Month late release of the OS X Version of Torchlight II it's 80% off on Steam! (€3.79, $4)
babark: It seems this is the lowest it has ever been, and it has never been in any bundle, and it seems the developers have no plans to make it DRM-free. Should I buy this? There any reason to wait and be hopeful? I enjoyed the original Torchlight right up until the end, where it turned out the way I had been levelling up my character made it basically impossible to beat the final boss, so I gave up.
My experience was that TL1 was pretty good about making it hard to build a toon too weak to beat the game, and TL2 was worse about that. I found TL2 plenty fun enough up until I hit a brick wall 3/4 of the way through. For $4 it is not good-to-the-last-drop, but the journey is mostly fun.

If you haven't played Van Helsing, that frequently goes on sale for about $4. The core game (but not DLC) for VH1 is DRM free once downloaded from Steam, not sure about #2. I can't say if VH is much of an improvement mechanically, but it is a pretty take on the genre.
Post edited February 03, 2015 by pen_sq
dyscode: To celebrate the 28Month late release of the OS X Version of Torchlight II it's 80% off on Steam! (€3.79, $4)
babark: It seems this is the lowest it has ever been, and it has never been in any bundle, and it seems the developers have no plans to make it DRM-free. Should I buy this? There any reason to wait and be hopeful? I enjoyed the original Torchlight right up until the end, where it turned out the way I had been levelling up my character made it basically impossible to beat the final boss, so I gave up.
Runicgames have a version besides the Steam version, PC only.
http://store.runicgames.com/collections/games/products/torchlight-ii

maybe in Summer there will be a 85% to 90% off. The question is if you want to wait that long
to safe $.50 or something.

I am having a ton of fun with TL2 but I only have like 8hours on it by now, I also had great fun with TL1.

PS: and on a Side Note: Van Helsing is 20GB download for 9 hours of Gameplay.
Post edited February 03, 2015 by dyscode
high rated
<span class="bold">The Great Story of a Mighty Hero</span> is the DailyIndieGame
Fun Hack and Slash RPG Game

$0.99 for a Desura key, BTA for two keys

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I don't see a post in this thread for the

Humble Cartoon Network Mobile Bundle
-50% on The Bluecoats: North vs South €2.99

And yes, for those who remember back in the day on their Amiga or Nes, this game is a remake of the classic North vs South. I think it just released? Never noticed it before.
high rated
genkicolleen: Hmm. I want Claire and Pineview Drive, and maybe Verde Station and Sideway New York, but the rest looks pretty meh to me.
well , check your PM for Claire ;)
Pheace: -50% on The Bluecoats: North vs South €2.99

And yes, for those who remember back in the day on their Amiga or Nes, this game is a remake of the classic North vs South. I think it just released? Never noticed it before.
Just released on Steam. It's been on GamersGate for a while.
Pheace: -50% on The Bluecoats: North vs South €2.99

I did a video of this game few days ago if anyone wants to have a look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlo4jJ3O5ug
DyNaer: well , check your PM for Claire ;)
My goodness... Happy day~! Thank you so much! ♥

EDIT: And thank you for mentioning that I should check my PM's -- I'm not getting notifications these past couple of days! Maybe I need to update barefoot essentials...?

EDIT #2: I'm also seeing a purple halo around Feena (my avatar), which is one I used a while back. Do y'all see the purple halo, or do you see a dark bluish background and what looks like snow?
Post edited February 03, 2015 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: EDIT:I'm not getting notifications these past couple of days! Maybe I need to update barefoot essentials...?

EDIT #2: I'm also seeing a purple halo around Feena (my avatar)
A1: GOG bugs, sadly.

A2: Purple, definitively.
<span class="bold">Urja</span> is the DailyRoyale

500 copies at -50% ($4.99) (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam)

Urja is fun, fast paced and challenging. This puzzling first person shooter will transport you into 12 beautiful worlds where you will try to strike the balance between stealth and tactical strategy to reach the top of our global leaderboards and take part in community competitions for real life prizes! The objective is simple; destroy all the entities as fast as you can. There are many different ways to approach each world and with intuitive AI every game will be different.
Post edited February 03, 2015 by madth3
high rated
I'ts <span class="bold">Raining Blobs</span> in the IndieGameStand

PWYW: DRM-Free, $1 to get a Steam key if the game is greenlit

BTA for the OST.
Midweek Madness deals on Steam

* <span class="bold">Prison Architect</span> -75%

* <span class="bold">Mordheim: City of the Damned</span> -33%
high rated
<span class="bold">Star Wars Humble Bundle</span>

$1
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Also for Mac)
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: Dark Forces

BTA
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars Republic Commando

$12
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Everything is Steam-only.
Post edited February 03, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
LOL. Nice try, humble! :)

EDIT: If they'd back this up with some comics tomorrow, I would certainly be in for that. Though I seem to remember hearing there was a SW comic bundle in the last 3-4 months...
Post edited February 03, 2015 by budejovice
Grargar: <span class="bold">Star Wars Humble Bundle</span>

$1
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Also for Mac)
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: Dark Forces

BTA
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars Republic Commando

$12
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Everything is Steam-only.
Even though it's a Steaming pile of games, I'm tempted...