It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: Already contacted with them . ( i also can't activate my Total War: Alexander key )

Steam also accepted the D2D key of Medieval Total War Gold .
phandom: I just did a quick check on some games on hardcopy and guess what? The "Rome-Total War Gold" instalation key was accepted by Steam. I think I will check all of them to see which ones are now activated on Steam.
Far as I know all the TW games aside from the original shogun work - and the expansions (MTW2 included the expansion when activated I think).
phandom: The "Rome-Total War Gold" instalation key was accepted by Steam.
I know . :)
Leroux: Has anyone tried AR-K from the current Humble Weekly? Can it be played in Spanish with English subtitles?
I don't think so. I didn't download the Spanish voice version to verify, but the English audio version cannot be played with the Spanish subtitles.
phandom: The "Rome-Total War Gold" instalation key was accepted by Steam.
ne_zavarj: I know . :)
oh, I am so sorry!
Last time I heard the patch to remove gamespy from RTW, crapped up the main single player game, even the AI.
If I had a retail copy I would install that only, unless of course you are interested in online play.
Leroux: Has anyone tried AR-K from the current Humble Weekly? Can it be played in Spanish with English subtitles?
lazylazyjoe: I don't think so. I didn't download the Spanish voice version to verify, but the English audio version cannot be played with the Spanish subtitles.
Thanks!
IG Every Monday bundle #45
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.49 or more to get this bundle before price increases!

Fat Chicken
Shadows of War
Yury
Akane the Kunoichi
Fabula Mortis
Black Viper: Sophia's Fate

Apocalypse Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/apocalypse-bundle/

All killer. No filler. Pay only $4.99 for 11 spectacular Steam games, saving $105!

Afterfall Reconquest: Episode 1
Evoland
Meridian: New World
bit Dungeon II
Claire
Pineview Drive
Madballs in Babo: Invasion
The Nightmare Cooperative
Sideway New York
AX:EL
Verde Station
Hmm. I want Claire and Pineview Drive, and maybe Verde Station and Sideway New York, but the rest looks pretty meh to me.
To celebrate the 28Month late release of the OS X Version of Torchlight II it's 80% off on Steam! (€3.79, $4)
Anyone know why Schein is 50% off here on GOG right now? Didn't find a promotion attached to it.
IAmSinistar: Anyone know why Schein is 50% off here on GOG right now? Didn't find a promotion attached to it.
It's also discounted by 50% on other stores, so I suspect it's a general discount.
IAmSinistar: Anyone know why Schein is 50% off here on GOG right now? Didn't find a promotion attached to it.
Grargar: It's also discounted by 50% on other stores, so I suspect it's a general discount.
One of those "stumble upon it" GOG deals, then.
IAmSinistar: One of those "stumble upon it" GOG deals, then.
Yeah, like the PixelJunk ones back then.
Cheers for that!
Astro Emporia just released on Steam, at a very modest $3.00 - 15% for the week.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/346080

It's made by our very own Thistler so feel free to pat him on his squirrelly back (and bug him for a GOG release) ;)
Post edited February 02, 2015 by Spinorial
dyscode: To celebrate the 28Month late release of the OS X Version of Torchlight II it's 80% off on Steam! (€3.79, $4)
It seems this is the lowest it has ever been, and it has never been in any bundle, and it seems the developers have no plans to make it DRM-free. Should I buy this? There any reason to wait and be hopeful? I enjoyed the original Torchlight right up until the end, where it turned out the way I had been levelling up my character made it basically impossible to beat the final boss, so I gave up.