It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What exactly do people do with their left over Steam Flotsam and Jetsum? Secondary Steam accounts?
HeDanny: What exactly do people do with their left over Steam Flotsam and Jetsum? Secondary Steam accounts?
Do you mean codes for games we already have or don't want? I can't speak for anyone else, but I either give them to friends or make giveaways for the games!
Eventually I'll be doing a giveaway and try to dump 'em all at once.
HeDanny: What exactly do people do with their left over Steam Flotsam and Jetsum? Secondary Steam accounts?
Flush em down the toilet. i tend not to promote steam where possible, or trade them away for GOG codes
Post edited January 31, 2015 by Niggles
madth3: Friday Special Bundle on IndieGala

$1.99 (First 24 hours) for 15 Steam games
[...]
expopower: Even though I own half the games there, the other half still feel tempting enough for me to buy...agh. >.<
How are those games? Know nothing about them. Journey to the Moon looks interesting?
genkicolleen: Do you mean codes for games we already have or don't want? I can't speak for anyone else, but I either give them to friends or make giveaways for the games!
This, or some people like to trade games like on galagiveaways. http://www.galagiveaways.com/trades
Post edited January 31, 2015 by Oathe
LJChronx: How are those games? Know nothing about them. Journey to the Moon looks interesting?
Journey to the Moon is very good. Gameplay is similar to Return to Mysterious Island, basically you need to collect a lot of items and combine them, solve many puzzles (which are very interesting, not too easy, but not very hard too) and you can also speak with some NPC.
MacGameStore:

Super Sale
Bound By Flame from Spider/ Focus Interactive is 75% off €$10. Steam. This is safe concerning no add. DRM.
And a first 75% off, also.

PS: also seems to have some sick monster designs.
Post edited February 01, 2015 by dyscode
Personally, I'm still liking the Groupees Pre-Orders. It gives me a chance to try games I would probably never even contemplate buying. (Although, yes, there have been some stinkers... ;))
Post edited February 01, 2015 by Getcomposted
Have you bought your Warhammer games years ago from Stardock / Impulse ?

I was able to activate these on Steam :

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War: Soulstorm

I wasn't able to test these yet :

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War® – Winter Assault
Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War: Dark Crusader
Post edited February 01, 2015 by ne_zavarj
Has anyone tried AR-K from the current Humble Weekly? Can it be played in Spanish with English subtitles?
ne_zavarj: Have you bought your Warhammer games years ago from Stardock / Impulse ?

I was able to activate these on Steam :

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War: Soulstorm

I wasn't able to test these yet :

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War® – Winter Assault
Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Not years ago. In 2011 I got the "Ultimate Collection" on hardcopy. I was able to add all games to my steam library except "Winter Assault" and "Dark Crusade" (these two are out even today)

I hope you didn't have any trouble with the Serial numbers, because I did. For "Soulstorm" and "Winter Assault" I found 12-digit codes inside the case, while the installer wanted 16-digit codes. I had to contact THQ then, but they gave me 2 new correct codes.
Should anyone have the same problem with the codes, contact Sega (help.sega.com or support.sega.co.uk) because THQ is no longer able to offer support for Relic games.
phandom: contact Sega (help.sega.com or support.sega.co.uk) because THQ is no longer able to offer support for Relic games.
Already contacted with them . ( i also can't activate my Total War: Alexander key )

Steam also accepted the D2D key of Medieval Total War Gold .
ne_zavarj: Already contacted with them . ( i also can't activate my Total War: Alexander key )

Steam also accepted the D2D key of Medieval Total War Gold .
I just did a quick check on some games on hardcopy and guess what? The "Rome-Total War Gold" instalation key was accepted by Steam. I think I will check all of them to see which ones are now activated on Steam.
edit: Same thing goes for "Medieval 2 Total war Gold"....
edit: Same thing goes for "Stronghold Collection". Even thought it added only "Stronghold 3" and "Stornghold HD". "Stronghold 2" and "Stronghold Crusader" are not added.
edit: I goes without saying that the boxed edition of the Orange box activated on steam.... The curious thing is it never asked for the dvd's.....
Post edited February 01, 2015 by phandom