It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: The 10% off code for Playstation Network is live. The code is: "KF56EM5KB3" and expires on January 26th 9am PST. You can use the code one time per account to take off your entire cart purchase. It excludes pre-orders, PlayStation Plus and Music Unlimited subscriptions, and video or PlayStation Now rentals. Might be of interest to combine with some of the sales going on at PSN currently. Links below.

Indie flash sale

Square Enix Sale

2K Sale
Not applicable to my country.
asrul1992: Not applicable to my country.
Depends of the countries, for yours i think it's this: RN89HNC5NA.

Here are the others:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/23/get-10-psn-discount-code/

I used mine on Resident Evil HD but i'm thinking of using the US one on my second account for Shadow Warrior... or i could wait for that to show up on plus... uhm...
Post edited January 24, 2015 by Cyraxpt
http://www.macgamestore.com/showcase/Borderlands-Weekend-Sale/
Guild Wars 2 is $10 : http://t.co/MOEd5ESxnw
VampiroAlhazred: Guild Wars 2 is $10 : http://t.co/MOEd5ESxnw
I see $39.99 and $59.99, but no $10.
pen_sq: I see $39.99 and $59.99, but no $10.
Here it is 10€ and 15€.
I'm also seeing $40 and $60.
siulebuo: Here it is 10€ and 15€.
Gonchi: I'm also seeing $40 and $60.
The price might be region based. I get 10€ and 15€
Attachments:
Post edited January 24, 2015 by Dessimu
MIllennium games (for Steam) are -75% on GreenmanGaming as deal of the day.
Valkyria Chronicles is $10 on Steam! Finally 50% off. Im in!
Just wanted to add that the current 20% off voucher works for buying the Millennium games:

20PERO-FFDIGI-GAMESX
Impaler26: Just wanted to add that the current 20% off voucher works for buying the Millennium games:

20PERO-FFDIGI-GAMESX
Thanks!
I completely forgot about it but that should make it a 80%.
blotunga: Hmmm, I totally missed that the Bloodrayne games were in a bundle :/
You should try looking here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bundle_code_expiration_dates/page1 :)
Also in my thread when it gets updated - though it won't remind you when to buy, only when you're about to lose them...
triock: It's probably not a mistake, game was already in previous Groupees bundle, but only as a DRM-Free. ;)
HypersomniacLive: You're right, I had forgotten about that.

madth3: I know it would not be the first DRM-Free donwload they missed. :)

Have they done what you fear? (Remove a DRM-Free download, I mean)
HypersomniacLive: Groupees is very casual (to the point of careless) about these things. More annoying is when they list a DRM-free download or FLAC and it's not there, and you have to contact support to get them to add the missing content.

Well, aside the precedent of the crashed servers, there's the case of Atlantis Evolution which initial installer couldn't be downloaded after a few weeks and was later replaced with one with no options to choose language.

In any case, waiting to download your content from Groupees is not a good idea.
Did they fix it so eventually? I still haven't downloaded that one as I was waiting to make sure they fixed it before taking 2-4GB internet heat :/
madth3: DIG Super Bundle 18

$1.49 for six crappy Steam games. BTA for a second key for each game.
First 1000 customers get the Hacker bundle too.
Considering hacker bundle barely reach 1000 copies by itself with an automated "double your keys offer" ... got 1166 to be exact
Niggles: They have always been the worst ones imho.
madth3: I have bought four bundles from IG but even with the cheap price and extra keys I've never found a DIG bundle I wanted.
Really? well regarding the last post - at least I did my part as I bought that hacker bundle, double dipped for 0.005$ more too.
Post edited January 25, 2015 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: [...]

Did they fix it so eventually? I still haven't downloaded that one as I was waiting to make sure they fixed it before taking 2-4GB internet heat :/

[...]
As far as I know, the replacement installer was the fix. I had contacted their support a couple of times about it, but nth came out of it.
:/ for the last post. I might try asking via chat about it though, what languages Did the old installer use to have?

What is the chance for another (but those mentioned in thread) coupon for a free game launching tomorrow on Big Fish Games?
I have a membership until the 26 (no idea if it includes the 26 or ends at the end of 25, it says 26 on site), 5/6 punches on my punch card, and won't be renewing the membership as I don't find it lucrative for me... but would be nice to get a punchcard coupon I could giveaway for interested parties later on - If I get it via a free game (any game) that is tomorrow...
Otherwise I only have the option of paying 2.99 for the current (or tomorrow's) featured game OR buy a 3.99 one via this weekend promotion - but nothing makes me wish to pay such for to attach a game I could get elsewhere DRM-Free - Not that much of a Casual fan so If I'm spending any more it would be on non casuals only.