It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Here's a graphic depicting the suspected games in this Bundle :

https://imgur.com/a/IM2W4
grimwerk: Both Back to Bed and Sanitarium are clearly inaccurate.

These images are clumsily drawn, but the artist (in my short experience) is observant. The iris doesn't meet the upper eyelid in either game image. In his drawing, it does, and looks to be very intentional.

(Yeah, I know they're only suspected games. Just don't want folks here purchasing expecting either.)

edit: Feel free to send me a digital slap when I'm proven incorrect.
The Eye guesses are new since I first ran across this.

I don't think the Eye one is correct either, but they're intentionally drawn bad to keep things fuzzy.
Post edited January 22, 2015 by wanderer_27
Nice. The bottom tier are all good games, can't speak for the upper ones.
wanderer_27: they're intentionally drawn bad to keep things fuzzy.
That's true, but the perspective on all of the other guesses is the same -- this one is not. I'm interested to see what it ends up being!
wanderer_27: Here's a graphic depicting the suspected games in this Bundle :

https://imgur.com/a/IM2W4
grimwerk: Both Back to Bed and Sanitarium are clearly inaccurate.

These images are clumsily drawn, but the artist (in my short experience) is observant. The iris doesn't meet the upper eyelid in either game image. In his drawing, it does, and looks to be very intentional.
My guess would be Master of Magic.
Turbo Dismount is -66% on the Humble Store (Steam only)
wanderer_27: The Eye guesses are new since I first ran across this.

I don't think the Eye one is correct either, but they're intentionally drawn bad to keep things fuzzy.
Could the eye be of Millennium 5 ?
gixgox: Could the eye be of Millennium 5 ?
Oh nice one! *claps* It looks more like the eye from Millennium than Back to Bed or Sanitarium! It seems a bit soon for M5 to be bundled, but hey~!
Are the Milennium games any good? I often look at their stuff and think they would be worth a shot. you know, if the games were... considerably cheaper.

I even wrote the company and asked if they were going to release on GOG, only to be told (in a rather angry tone) that GOG had rejected them. Yeah, they were NOT happy they were turned away. GOG is not on their christmas card list, that much I'm sure.
wanderer_27: The Eye guesses are new since I first ran across this.

gixgox: Could the eye be of Millennium 5 ?
Too me, it looks like you've nailed it :)
high rated
Nice find, but I'm disappointed. I thought the eye would somehow relate to HypersomniacLive. :(
budejovice: Nice find, but I'm disappointed. I thought the eye would somehow relate to HypersomniacLive. :(
*guffaws*
Another guess for the D³ riddle: DOUBLE DRAGON TRILOGY

I think I'll preorder BM 17 :)
Post edited January 23, 2015 by gixgox
gixgox: Another guess for the D³ riddle: DOUBLE DRAGON TRILOGY
So soon? (scratches head)
budejovice: Nice find, but I'm disappointed. I thought the eye would somehow relate to HypersomniacLive. :(
But what game would I be? ;-)
HypersomniacLive: But what game would I be? ;-)
that weird one on desura tht has the same image for its cover