It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Card Game Bundle </span>

PWYW
Scrolls Full Version (?/Android, Windows/Mac)
Star Realms Full Version (?/Android, Windows/Mac)

$1
SolForge Dinosaur Starter (Steam, Windows)
Talisman: Digital Edition and Talisman: Prologue + 2 Character Packs (Steam, Windows/Mac)

BTA
Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers Special Edition + Garruk's Revenge Expasion (Steam, Windows)
Dominion Online: Seaside Expanson (Browser)
SolForge Two Starters + Bonus Gold (Steam, Windows)

$12
Dominion Online: Intrigue + Prosperity Expansions (Browser)
Scrolls Humble Bundle Deluxe Pack (DRM-Free/Android, Windows/Mac)
Card Hunter - Basic Edition Premium (Browser)

$35
Humble Card Game Bundle Cards 'n' Tee

In addition, you can get a print-to-play version Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space, along with a DRM-Free and print-to-play version of Card City Nights for free. You will need to pay $1 to get the Steam key for Card City Nights.

For the first time in a Humble Bundle, a new game will be added to the PWYW tier next week, along the BTA addition.
Just an update about this bundle. Card City Nights (DRM free) is being given away for free or if you pay $1.00 (or more) for the bundle you will get it on Steam with the other games. Here is a quick and dirty copy/paste-

Free Game: Card City Nights and Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space

Get two card games for FREE! Enter your email for a print-and-play edition of Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space and both a DRM-free digital edition and print-and-play edition of Card City Nights. If you'd like a Steam key for Card City Nights, just buy the bundle for $1 or more.
Negatus: Just an update about this bundle. Card City Nights (DRM free) is being given away for free or if you pay $1.00 (or more) for the bundle you will get it on Steam with the other games.
That's at the end of the post you just quoted.
Negatus: Just an update about this bundle. Card City Nights (DRM free) is being given away for free or if you pay $1.00 (or more) for the bundle you will get it on Steam with the other games.
madth3: That's at the end of the post you just quoted.
If only I could edit out my shame...
madth3: That's at the end of the post you just quoted.
Negatus: If only I could edit out my shame...
If you hadn't goofed then I would probably have missed it so thanks.
Thanks to Grargar also for posting it first.
HypersomniacLive: That's not too shabby..
IAmSinistar: Agreed. Especially since it includes The Last Door: The Collectors Edition at that price. I already have all the games I want from it except Doorways: The Underworld, so it's not a bundle for me. But I'd say it easily justifies the price for those who don't have titles like Tiny & Big, Words for Evil, and Rhiannon.
Actually I was just about to say that this would be the last nail in the coffin for The Last Door: The Collectors Edition - what was a premium +2$ min game just 3 months ago has now been bundled to death in 3 (or was it 4?) bundles - each time with a lower net value until it now reached the point of 0.2$ I actually regret of getting the groupees damned 3 that gave me that game for 0.5$ (in net value). Tiny & Big and Words of evil are nice though, and you could spend those 2$ if you don't have some of the others as well.
I bought this because Words for Evil looked interesting.

Sadly, the game is just blasting out three and four letter words quickly. It won't accept anything larger than 7 letters. (The first word I tried was champagne.) You level up on occasion, and upgrade your stats on occasion. It's not easy to judge how much difference this makes as during battles, you're too busy hunting words to watch any damage accrue.

There are small variations when opening chests and dodging traps. When dodging traps, you're given 15 letters and must use as many as you can in n seconds. The remaining letters damage you. Opening chests requires you to find a 5-letter word. usually, it's obvious an obvious word like CRUST, but I've encountered doozies like OATEN, too.

I played continuously for about an hour. No restarts. One of my party was almost slain, but there's a last chance anagram mechanic. I hopped worlds a couple of times (new backgrounds and maybe new enemies). No differences of significance between enemies. It's not like you alter your strategy of clicking or typing small words as fast as you can.

If I had to guess, I'd say the game was infinite. I certainly didn't get the impression that it was going anywhere. It's pretty enough, though, between battles when you have time to look. Oh, and it's neatly done, too.

That said, I'll never play it again.

For the unwary: Doorways: The Underworld seems to be part 3 in a series.
grimwerk: I bought this because Words for Evil looked interesting.

Sadly, the game is just blasting out three and four letter words quickly. It won't accept anything larger than 7 letters. (The first word I tried was champagne.) You level up on occasion, and upgrade your stats on occasion. It's not easy to judge how much difference this makes as during battles, you're too busy hunting words to watch any damage accrue.

There are small variations when opening chests and dodging traps. When dodging traps, you're given 15 letters and must use as many as you can in n seconds. The remaining letters damage you. Opening chests requires you to find a 5-letter word. usually, it's obvious an obvious word like CRUST, but I've encountered doozies like OATEN, too.

I played continuously for about an hour. No restarts. One of my party was almost slain, but there's a last chance anagram mechanic. I hopped worlds a couple of times (new backgrounds and maybe new enemies). No differences of significance between enemies. It's not like you alter your strategy of clicking or typing small words as fast as you can.

If I had to guess, I'd say the game was infinite. I certainly didn't get the impression that it was going anywhere. It's pretty enough, though, between battles when you have time to look. Oh, and it's neatly done, too.

Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey has a better dictionary. Champagne would have been allowed. I've gotten a ten word score (once). ;)
It's also available DRM-free from the Humble store, and it does feature in sales.
grimwerk: I bought this because Words for Evil looked interesting.

Getcomposted: Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey has a better dictionary. Champagne would have been allowed. I've gotten a ten word score (once). ;)
It's also available DRM-free from the Humble store, and it does feature in sales.
Letter Quest is also better, being a straight up turn based Bookworm Adventures clone instead of real time.
grimwerk: I bought this because Words for Evil
Thank you for the info~! Letter Quest really is a cute and fun Bookworm Adventures-type game.

Doorways 1 & 2 are sold as one game, and I hear that Underworld can be played as a standalone, despite being the continuation.
Thanks for the Letter Quest advice, bunch. I own it and I've played it through on both difficulties. There are some timed levels, but the meat of the game is big words. You're right, it's a more satisfying game.
genkicolleen: Doorways 1 & 2 are sold as one game, and I hear that Underworld can be played as a standalone, despite being the continuation.
Aha, maybe I won't ignore it after all, thanks.
Post edited January 22, 2015 by grimwerk
Saints Row - The Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/the-saints-row-bundle/

Sinners are welcome! Pay only $4.99 and cause chaos with the Saints, saving 83%!

Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package - includes the base game and 17 action-packed DLC
The Be Mine 17 bundle preorders on Groupees is now available.

https://groupees.com/bm17

8 games for $2.50.
IndieRoyale unlocks next 2 games Aim Clan Wars 2, and Real Warfare 1282 $1.49 for the whole bundle http://www.indieroyale.com/?royale=203
Luisfius: Letter Quest is also better, being a straight up turn based Bookworm Adventures clone instead of real time.
A minor thing I had with Letter Quest (from the web version) was not being able to use the keyboard. As per some comments in the Steam forums I understood that was the case too with the Steam version. Am I correct?
Very little DRM-free in the groupees Casual. A few more of these and I'll learn my lesson about preorder. ;)