It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lame.

Maybe the Groupees Be Mine bundle will be interesting?
Man, where's that guy that was saying today it was going to be an awesome HIB? What an asshole...
Cyraxpt: Man, where's that guy that was saying today it was going to be an awesome HIB? What an asshole...
I think you've got a doppelganger wandering around...
high rated
Cyraxpt: Man, where's that guy that was saying today it was going to be an awesome HIB? What an asshole...
Dunno, try looking in the mirror. :p
hummer010: Boy, that looks pretty disappointing to me. No DRM-free? No purchase.
The system requirements mention DRM-freedom for Scrolls, Star Realms, and Card City Nights. I guess Humble tries to make it more obvious that you get files to download (because not everybody knows what 'DRM-free' means).
The-Business: The system requirements mention DRM-freedom for Scrolls, Star Realms, and Card City Nights. I guess Humble tries to make it more obvious that you get files to download (because not everybody knows what 'DRM-free' means).
That's pretty contradictory with the description of Scrolls, specifically this part:

"Scrolls requires an Internet connection to play. Scrolls includes single player challenges along with online competitive and casual play."
Grargar: I think you've got a doppelganger wandering around...
Yeah, can't wait to find that stupid yeallow tin can doppelganger!!!

triock: Dunno, try looking in the mirror. :p
What is that? Never seen one in my life!

But you know what? I bet this Humble Weekly will be awesome...
Cyraxpt: What is that? Never seen one in my life!
Hey, there's one right behind you!
Grargar:
tempted by the $
1 tier just for something different... but how many of those games are multiplayer only / multiplayer focused?

(i'd check myself but my net is ultra-poo today)
Interestingly, they will add at least one more game later at the PWYW level. I don't think I've ever seen that.
...finally got the page to load properly and it seems taliman is the only one with a comitted single player experience.
ah well.
BoxOfSnoo: Interestingly, they will add at least one more game later at the PWYW level. I don't think I've ever seen that.
Bohemia bundle. :p
IndieGameStand today's deal:

Sky Rogue

Redeemable in Steam. Minimum price - 1$. Beating the average (1.68$) adds bonus content for the game: Los Cuervos.
Dessimu: IndieGameStand today's deal:

Sky Rogue

Redeemable in Steam. Minimum price - 1$. Beating the average (1.68$) adds bonus content for the game: Los Cuervos.
I'm telling you; Ninjas are better! :P
BoxOfSnoo: Interestingly, they will add at least one more game later at the PWYW level. I don't think I've ever seen that.
triock: Bohemia bundle. :p
Shush, you.