It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pablodusk: Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 17 is up for preorder ($1.25).

8 games guaranteed not to be on Steam :P
Nice, thanks! The new coffee bundle on IR was too skewed towards Steam for me, not to mention Retroism on groupees. But you already know that with your entry in my bundle GA. For the record, SC2000 is my choice as well. :)
pablodusk: 8 games guaranteed not to be on Steam :P
A plus for the laugh! :D
budejovice: ... For the record, SC2000 is my choice as well. :)
Ooh, awesome! :D And also for the record, let's link your giveaway ;)
pablodusk: Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 17 is up for preorder ($1.25).

8 games guaranteed not to be on Steam :P
Welcome to suckerville, population me. At least I can give some keys to genki for the sucky games
genkicolleen: I have friends who've wishlisted all of the games except Silent Service 2.
I sincerely hope that is because they all already have Silent Service 2 :)!!!
lol~ Now I have to look!

... and nope! Only one of them already owns it :) I'm sure I can find someone to take a free game, though ;D
yogsloth: Welcome to suckerville, population me. At least I can give some keys to genki for the sucky games
So sorry that they're all Steam, yogsloth :( I hope that none of them were games you REALLY wanted!

Look on the bright side... You'll be making a handful of people very happy with your castoffs! ^__^
Post edited January 15, 2015 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: lol~ Now I have to look!

... and nope! Only one of them already owns it :) I'm sure I can find someone to take a free game, though ;D
yogsloth: Welcome to suckerville, population me. At least I can give some keys to genki for the sucky games
genkicolleen: So sorry that they're all Steam, yogsloth :( I hope that none of them were games you REALLY wanted!

Look on the bright side... You'll be making a handful of people very happy with your castoffs! ^__^
I think there might be some confusion here, to the best of my knowledge Greenlight games aren't on Steam yet, so they're DRM free.
wanderer_27: I think there might be some confusion here, to the best of my knowledge Greenlight games aren't on Steam yet, so they're DRM free.
The ones yogsloth got aren't from the Greenlight bundle -- they're from the Retroism pre-order (I think it was.)
PenguinJim: First decent promotional email from G2A in several months.

Rust delivered as a Steam gift for US$6.97.
Alien: Isolation as a Steam gift for US$15.34.
Shadows of Mordor as a Steam key for US$13.57.
And Assassin's Creed: Unity as a Uplay key for US$18.01.

Alien: Isolation is great for people like me, as the game hasn't released in Taiwan and no keys work here - we can only get it as a Steam gift!

(Edit: They've also got Watch_Dogs for Uplay for $5.89, which is the cheapest I've ever seen it - and despite having major Ubisoft fatigue, I did quite enjoy my playthrough last month!)
Cyraxpt: Uhm, didn't they region blocked steam gifts?
No, Steam gifts are not "region blocked" - less than two weeks ago a friend of mine in France sent me Final Fantasy VIII, no problem.

However, there is a small number of regions where, in light of recent currency changes, the prices are RIDICULOUS - the best example seems to be Russia, but there are one or two other regions where games bought INSIDE the region cannot be traded OUTSIDE the region. (On G2A Steam games from these regions appear to be listed separately.)

Trading the other way is fine - you can still send Steam gifts to your Uncle in Russia. Just don't expect him to be able to return the favor. ;)
Good morning, all!

In case it hasn't been mentioned (my apologies if it has), Amazon is currently selling Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack (Steam) for $7.99. It's normally $19.99 for this version (basically a deluxe version, base game + some goodies & soundtrack). If you like rogue-likes, or are a fan of the other Endless games (Endless Space, Endless Legend) you may really enjoy it. It's become my second favorite rogue-like, I think. Incorporates the Food/Industry/Science/Dust system (from the other Endless games) and a bit of base building into a rather interesting experience.

http://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Endless-Crystal-pack-Download/dp/B00QIZO200/
Post edited January 15, 2015 by akhliber
Wastelands Interactive daily deal on GamersGate. All games are discounted by 90% and are DRM-Free (or use an offline serial), except for Worlds of Magic (Early Access), which requires a Steam account and is discounted by 25%.
PenguinJim: No, Steam gifts are not "region blocked" - less than two weeks ago a friend of mine in France sent me Final Fantasy VIII, no problem.

However, there is a small number of regions where, in light of recent currency changes, the prices are RIDICULOUS - the best example seems to be Russia, but there are one or two other regions where games bought INSIDE the region cannot be traded OUTSIDE the region. (On G2A Steam games from these regions appear to be listed separately.)

Trading the other way is fine - you can still send Steam gifts to your Uncle in Russia. Just don't expect him to be able to return the favor. ;)
Well, yeah, i know that (i also was gifted Don't Starve Together from the UK from a friend), i said that because i think that all we know where those keys come from (due to the really cheap price) therefore the rhetorical question. It's one of those cases where you don't write everything down because you assume everyone else knows what you're talking about.

akhliber: Good morning, all!

In case it hasn't been mentioned (my apologies if it has), Amazon is currently selling Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack (Steam) for $7.99. It's normally $19.99 for this version (basically a deluxe version, base game + some goodies & soundtrack). If you like rogue-likes, or are a fan of the other Endless games (Endless Space, Endless Legend) you may really enjoy it. It's become my second favorite rogue-like, I think. Incorporates the Food/Industry/Science/Dust system (from the other Endless games) and a bit of base building into a rather interesting experience.

http://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Endless-Crystal-pack-Download/dp/B00QIZO200/
Uhm, that's tempting but my gut tells me that is one of those that will end up on a bundle....
CALL OF CTHULHU: THE WASTED LAND (DESURA)
MF77Q-1TVY9-N1E6O-AZD4F-DYC8Q

BIGLANDS (DESURA)
WRLL9-7ZKL7-YE659-MSZZI-O6PDX
YellowAries: CALL OF CTHULHU: THE WASTED LAND (DESURA)

BIGLANDS (DESURA)
Took Biglands , thanks a lot!
YellowAries: CALL OF CTHULHU: THE WASTED LAND (DESURA)

BIGLANDS (DESURA)
Always wanted to try that Cthulhu game. Thanks ! :)