It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
budejovice: Shame on dig. I would have at least thought about it if it also came with a desura key.
madth3: Blame it on the developers, I guess.

I don't think DIG has much leverage to negotiate, supposing they wanted to.
That makes sense. I had seen it in a giveaway here recently and took a look, so I knew it was on Desura.

All of those DIG bundles are so steamy, then they had a DRM-free daily the other day. Really I should just blame myself for getting my hopes up. :)
budejovice: All of those DIG bundles are so steamy, then they had a DRM-free daily the other day. Really I should just blame myself for getting my hopes up. :)
At points I've thought that they tended to alternate between Steam and Desura in their "daily" offers and their bundles.
In the long term, though, I think there's a disparity in favor of Steam. As it can be seen in their latest bundles.
high rated
madth3: <span class="bold">Chompy Chomp Chomp</span> is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for one Steam key, BTA for two keys.
budejovice: Shame on dig. I would have at least thought about it if it also came with a desura key.
You may not really want one, but you just got a desura key for the game. : )
blarth: You may not really want one, but you just got a desura key for the game. : )
:D

Awesome and +1 to you, sir!
Reboot 10 bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/reboot-bundle-10/

FIRST 48 HOURS ONLY! Pay only €2.06/$1.99 for 10 Steam games in our biggest Reboot ever!

Xotic Complete - (Includes 3 DLCs)
8BitBoy
Fortix 2
Ignite
SOL: Exodus
Vector
Jet Car Stunts
Space Farmer 2-Pack
Residue: Final Cut
Rush For Glory
<span class="bold">Groupees Retroism Bundle</span> is now live! Choose 2 games for a minimum of $1 or all 7 for $3.5.
The games included are:

Bloodnet
Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
Silent Service 2
Slave Zero
The Undergarden
Tycoon City: New York

Bonus (1/1): Gunship! at 3000 bundles.

Everything is Steam-only. The bundle will last for about 12 more days.
high rated
blarth: You may not really want one, but you just got a desura key for the game. : )
Sneaky, and totally awesome. Thank you blarth!
Grargar:
Glad I didnt pre-order.
Grargar:
Sachys: Glad I didnt pre-order.
Likewise. I've got enough keys to get rid of already without a whole trove I can't use.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Groupees Retroism Bundle</span>
[...]
The Undergarden
[...]
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
amok: ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Assuming that's what you are questioning, I have no idea about this game. It's indeed published by Retroism.
Steam Midweek madness:

<span class="bold">FORCED</span> -85% (regular, deluxe and four pack)
<span class="bold">Assassin&rsquo;s Creed&reg; Unity</span> -33%

Also

<span class="bold">Nidhogg</span> is -75% as daily deal.
Post edited January 13, 2015 by madth3
Fixed it for you.
Sachys: Glad I didnt pre-order.
IAmSinistar: Likewise. I've got enough keys to get rid of already without a whole trove I can't use.
Exactly this! :)
Almost time for the HB...

a) Humble Indie Bundle (It will include at least one of these: Banner Saga, Infested Planet, Gods Will Be Watching)

b) Publisher Bundle (Uhm... no idea.... Devolver Digital Bundle?)

c) No bundle (sad faces everywhere).