It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Retrobooster</span>. BTA for the soundtrack (comes in FLAC, MP3 and OGG formats). Comes with a DRM-Free download and a Desura key.
Inferno 2 ( Android) is free on the Amazon App Store. This doesn't appear to be part of their Free App of the Day program and could be a price mistake since the Google Play version is still $3.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RS6SQMS/ref=mas_ty

Also posted in Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
New Remute Groupees bundle starts in 4 hours and a half. 9 games and 4 albums, 1$ min.
Codemasters 48 hours deal on GamersGate with a 75% discount.
Is there any reason to buy Dirt 3 nowadays? Last time I checked it was impossible to save your progress in the game after Games for Windows went down.
Andanzas: Is there any reason to buy Dirt 3 nowadays? Last time I checked it was impossible to save your progress in the game after Games for Windows went down.
Games for Windows isn't down yet, but since GFWL can be notorious for its problems, it can be a cointoss as to whether it will work. There are fixes and Codemasters has promised 1 year ago to migrate to Steamworks, but as of now, the situation with Dirt 3 can be hit and miss.
Post edited January 06, 2015 by Grargar
Andanzas: Is there any reason to buy Dirt 3 nowadays? Last time I checked it was impossible to save your progress in the game after Games for Windows went down.
Grargar: Games for Windows isn't down yet, but since GFWL can be notorious for its problems, it can be a cointoss as to whether it will work. There are fixes and Codemasters has promised 1 yer ago to migrate to Steamworks, but as of now, the situation with Dirt 3 can be hit and miss.
Ah, thanks. Isn't sleep deprivation wonderful? You only remember half of what you read and half of that is misinterpreted. :P
Andanzas: Ah, sleep only half that is misinterpreted. :P
-______+

*drinks more coffee
Groupees Remute 4 bundle is up. $1 for:

3030 Deathwar (DRM-free/Desura)
4PM (DRM-free/Steam)
Amygdala (DRM-free/Desura)
Biblioteca (DRM-free/Desura)
Biglands (DRM-free/Desura/Steam)
GunWorld (DRM-free/Desura)
Hypnospace Enforcer (DRM-free)
Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb (Steam)
The Maker's Eden (DRM-free/Steam)
plus some music things

All have DRM-free downloads except Inherit the Earth is Steam only... ?
Post edited January 08, 2015 by pablodusk
pablodusk: Groupees Remute 4 bundle is up. $1 for:

3030 Deathwar (DRM-free)
4PM (DRM-free/Steam)
Amygdala (DRM-free/Desura)
Biblioteca (DRM-free/Desura)
Biglands (DRM-free/Desura/Steam)
GunWorld (DRM-free/Desura)
Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb (Steam)
The Maker's Eden (DRM-free/Steam)
plus 3 music albums

All have DRM-free downloads except Inherit the Earth is Steam only... ?
As usual, I spent my buck. 4PM looks pretty neat. Bummed about Inherit the Earth, however, as I wanted to play that and have no use for Steam keys. Biglands also looks cute.

Another bundle that I think will be very hard to go wrong for a single dollar.
New BundleStar is up. find some interesting games on it.
Post edited January 06, 2015 by thk47
thk47: New BundleStar is up. find some interesting games on it.
For the sake of completion: The Abstract Bundle

$2.49 for 10 Steam games

- Secrets of Raetikon
- Megabyte Punch
- Velocibox
- Knights of Pen and Paper + 1 Edition
- Great Permutator
- Meltdown
- PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
- PixelJunk Shooter
- Pulstar
- Vangers
madth3: For the sake of completion: The Abstract Bundle
[snip]
- Knights of Pen and Paper + 1 Edition
[/snip]
Is the Knights of Pen and Paper +1 still the microtransaction game based on the Android/iPhone game? The one that attempts to extract real money from people for coins, tamagotchi-like you must log in every day (for coins or something), etc.... I uninstalled it right after I installed it, I was so disappointed.

However, I've been known to be wrong, so if anyone would like to correct me, have at it!
PincushionMan: Is the Knights of Pen and Paper +1 still the microtransaction game based on the Android/iPhone game? The one that attempts to extract real money from people for coins, tamagotchi-like you must log in every day (for coins or something), etc.... I uninstalled it right after I installed it, I was so disappointed.

However, I've been known to be wrong, so if anyone would like to correct me, have at it!
Nope, I've never had to pay real money for anything in the game. You earn coins from completing quests and defeating monsters (especially elite).
If you want to get a head start, you can pay for coins, but nothing is locked behind a paywall.
I play it all the time on my phone (I got the .apk from a Humble bundle?), and it's a great way to while away your time. The PC game is basically the same, and it's fun. :)
So much so, I've got the expansion on my wishlist.

The game also gives generous amounts of coins for completing quests and defeating monsters. It's not a dribble, neither is it a deluge of coins. I think the rate is balanced just right, but then I've been grinding and I'm up to 25k of coins. I plan to upgrade the blacksmith's skills and then upgrade all my equipment and then buy some XP potions and then laugh in the face of danger! HAH-ha-ha-ha-HAH!!!
Post edited January 06, 2015 by Getcomposted
PincushionMan: Is the Knights of Pen and Paper +1 still the microtransaction game based on the Android/iPhone game? The one that attempts to extract real money from people for coins, tamagotchi-like you must log in every day (for coins or something), etc.... I uninstalled it right after I installed it, I was so disappointed.

I discover this game (PC) later last year and fall in love with it. I didn't even know that you could buy something with real money.

Edited: changed year
Post edited January 06, 2015 by siulebuo