It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PincushionMan: FWIW, I still haven't figured out the yer mom in cab no legs thing, though.
Sachys: ...and i dont think anyone has a clue of what yer on about here! O________o~
I do! My mum guessed that Yorkshire taxi might mean coffin, but it wasn't slang she'd heard before.
PincushionMan: Way way OT:
British English: Pants == Underwear
(Brits, please correct me if I'm wrong - I'm just a Yankee after all)
In this instance, I believe it is slang, I suspect short for 'taking it in the pants'. Maybe a more polite form of bollocks - sex in the ... err, I better not say, as we have 15 year olds on here. I'm sure they already know...

FWIW, I still haven't figured out the yer mom in cab no legs thing, though.
Not quite - saying something is "pants" basically means that's something's rubbish.
i.e. That game was pants - the controls were awful and you played a mollusc, which meant you didn't actually move.
PincushionMan: Way way OT:
British English: Pants == Underwear
(Brits, please correct me if I'm wrong - I'm just a Yankee after all)
In this instance, I believe it is slang, I suspect short for 'taking it in the pants'. Maybe a more polite form of bollocks - sex in the ... err, I better not say, as we have 15 year olds on here. I'm sure they already know...

FWIW, I still haven't figured out the yer mom in cab no legs thing, though.
Getcomposted: Not quite - saying something is "pants" basically means that's something's rubbish.
i.e. That game was pants - the controls were awful and you played a mollusc, which meant you didn't actually move.
like i said: pants = close to shit (in context)
Sachys: ...and i dont think anyone has a clue of what yer on about here! O________o~
grimwerk: I do! My mum guessed that Yorkshire taxi might mean coffin, but it wasn't slang she'd heard before.
then what IS he on about?! o___o
Post edited January 05, 2015 by Sachys
PincushionMan: Blizzard Sale (these are about as rare as hens teeth) [liberally ripped from PC gamer]
http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzards-annual-sale-is-happening/
Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty - £8.50/$10
Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm - £8.50/$10
Diablo 3 - £16.50/$20
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - £16.50/$20
World of Warcraft - £4/$5
Also, this sale expired on the 2nd of December, last year!
Man, you're so out of date. :D
PincushionMan: Blizzard Sale (these are about as rare as hens teeth) [liberally ripped from PC gamer]
Diablo 3 - £16.50/$20
Getcomposted: Also, this sale expired on the 2nd of December, last year!
Man, you're so out of date. :D
it was THEM that stole my time machine!!!!!
Sachys: then what IS he on about?! o___o
Fairly recently, you threatened something like, "If I caught you doing that in a cinema, I'd send you home in a Yorkshire Taxi without shoes!" I'll have to poke around a bit to find it.

edit:
Starts here with "taxing your shoes" and expands in following posts:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post52598
Post edited January 05, 2015 by grimwerk
Sachys: then what IS he on about?! o___o
grimwerk: Fairly recently, you threatened something like, "If I caught you doing that in a cinema, I'd send you home in a Yorkshire Taxi without shoes!" I'll have to poke around a bit to find it.
Ah... that wasnt a threat. It's what I'd actually do to someone throwing spoiler up throughout a film. ;D

and what you're thinking of would have been more along the lines of:

"If I caught you doing that in a cinema, I'd TAX YOUR SHOES and send you home in a Yorkshire AMBULANCE!"

...this thread has now become "Real English for Beginners"... gaming deals can now be found, uh...

*points to the distance

Edit: heheh - you found it as I typed it. I think I also explained to you what a Fulford Taxi was as well at some point (both versions).
Sachys: Edit: heheh - you found it as I typed it. I think I also explained to you what a Fulford Taxi was as well at some point (both versions).
I don't think it was me, as this kind of nonsense sticks in my head fairly well. I'll ask around at Walmart.
Sachys: Edit: heheh - you found it as I typed it. I think I also explained to you what a Fulford Taxi was as well at some point (both versions).
grimwerk: I don't think it was me, as this kind of nonsense sticks in my head fairly well. I'll ask around at Walmart.
Well, for the record ones a form of police wagon, and the other involves drunken people in a shopping trolley, rugby players, high speeds and a riverside cycle path*.

Edit: *nearly forgot the traffic cone - you must not forget the traffic cone!
Grargar: $6
Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut (Steam, Windows)
Why isn't this here on GOG? :(

I'd be tempted to get this alone for $6. if it was here.
Grargar: $6
Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut (Steam, Windows)
HeDanny: Why isn't this here on GOG? :(

I'd be tempted to get this alone for $6. if it was here.
If you don't mind using Steam to download Shantae, it will run just fine without the Steam Client afterwards. It runs in Wine quite well, as long as you're happy with the default rez and control bindings. The game crashes on the config screen, for no good reason.
<span class="bold">Wasteland Angel</span> is the latest DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for one Steam key, BTA for two keys.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Also <span class="bold">Killing Floor </span> is -75% on Steam
Post edited January 05, 2015 by madth3
Diablo 3 - £16.50/$20
Didn't this end like a month ago?
Total War Master Collection on GamersGate at -75% for 48 hours. The package contains:

Empire: Total War
Medieval II: Total War Collection
Rome: Total War Gold Edition
Napoleon: Total War
Total War Battles: Shogun
Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition
Total War: Shogun 2
Total War: Shogun 2 EGuide
Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai
Viking Battle for Asguard

Everything is Steam-only, except for the Shogun 2 E-Guide, which uses SecuROM.

There is a similar discount for Total War Grand Master Collection.

It contains everything from the Master Collection except (weirdly enough) Rome 2 and also adds all the DLCs and expansions for the Empire, Napoleon, Rome and Shogun 2 games.

There is also a 48 hours Europa Universalis 4 (Steam) deal with a 75% discount.
IG Every Monday bundle #41
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.89 or more to get this bundle before price increases!

Krater Collector’s Edition
Why So Evil
Eternal Winter
CubeZ
Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle
Space Salvager